Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]

Go down 
+35
kissfan
maybeimalion
NeoGeno450
MistaJoestar
kusanagi36
Troy168
Biscuits_Man
Ewacky
xjackex
ThirdEyeKage
guametsunami
unknownwatcher
Darlx
cybertai
Mjsoul
mike_snitz
doodadad
forest Assasin
Mizuhashi
dude112358
Kevin2
NetralGD
StainSpear
Lotodot
karmatic
monked80
sfbirdie
Mkmd13
Blast2Slay
Daistar
Yuna
drputrido
Warrior of Darkness
VGDMalcolm
ShadithBro
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] Empty
PostSubject: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 am

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189799.html

It just came out today. Basicly your trapped in a dream worked and if you givin to temptation you'll never wake up.
see https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1802-oshige-shota
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:10 am

This isn't on the English site is it?

Can anyone inform me on how to purchase from Japanese DLSite?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:52 am

Could someone grab this game and show us the good stuff(the kisses ideally)?

Last edited by NeoGeno450 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Sadly same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

A bit redundant but yeah same here
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Love the idea, but I will have to wait for a translation
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

uh guys it maybe a bad idea to say that kinda of stuff in a place that shows up in the first page of google Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 am

ShadithBro wrote:
uh guys it maybe a bad idea to say that kinda of stuff in a place that shows up in the first page of google Neutral
I mean

if I look up ulmf, that shows up in the first page of google.

Regardless I kinda have litterally no way to pay for this if its not in the english dlsite.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:31 pm

I don't even have a credit card right now so I can't buy anything I can't pay for with cash Sad
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:13 pm

After all these years I finally managed to make a Japanese DLSite account.

Is shota content allowed to be post here? Most CGs will show him undressed. There's one where you're tricked into opening a chest with lipstick in it and an older lady covers your entire body with kiss marks.
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 am

VGDMalcolm wrote:

Is shota content allowed to be post here? Most CGs will show him undressed. There's one where you're tricked into opening a chest with lipstick in it and an older lady covers your entire body with kiss marks.

*cough* *cough* I'd like to see that >,<

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:27 am

VGDMalcolm wrote:

I personally dont mind but that'd be up to the admin.

but we've had shota content posted here before, so I imagine it'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:14 am

You could just show it to those who ask via PMs. Like me. That said, I hope you do so with vids. >///<
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:27 am

VGDMalcolm wrote:

there no rules against it yet but my personal recommendation is better safe then sorry. no matter what you do as long as your discrete, in the end you should be fine. of course you could always go to a-s and do what they do.
Back to top Go down
Daistar

Daistar

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:16 pm

I was so hyped for it only to discover there's no way for me to get this >x<
Back to top Go down
Blast2Slay

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Damn this would be good
Look forward to seeing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:25 pm

I personally don't mind shota or loli content at all and I have never received any kind of violations or complaints about the subject, so it should be fine to post here. If there are people that start objecting to it or if some kind of government agency and men in black show up at my door, then I will have to change that lol.

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:23 am

So anyone get their hands on it?
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 8:34 am

Is anyone able to share the game right now?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Yeah, didn't someone say they managed to make a jp dlsite account and get it? We're still waiting for you to show us the stuff, whether publicly or via PMs. Please don't leave us hanging. =<
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:34 pm

https://mega.nz/#F!VokyCSQB!nnbP8t_LhchSEX_dxG4V1A

I'll leave this up for abit
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 pm

I see you included save datas. What are each of them for?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Also, I sincerely hope someone gets to translating this game because there's alot of dialogue, and situations could be a lot hotter if this does get translated.
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 12:13 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
I see you included save datas. What are each of them for?
During my first playthrough I would save before I encounter most enemies or before the big castle (where the succubus is and that's usually where the game ends). There's three routes (the top, left, and right paths from the center after encountering the first older lady) and they're all different but pretty much maintain the "avoid all the enemies" schtick.

It does need a translation since it's text heavy, but most of the succubus scenes are good (theres the bad end where she shrinks you to the size of a doll and kisses you all over).
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:02 pm

the big boob'd guard on the left path made me lol (there are two ways to get rid of her that I seen so far, 1. the nice way and 2. the cruel way. the nice one is the one that made me lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]   誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation] Empty

Back to top Go down

誘惑の夢[Dream of Temptation]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next