Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violated By Other World Monster Girls

Go down 
+4
Dataslycer
forest Assasin
NeoGeno450
Mkmd13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Violated By Other World Monster Girls Empty
PostSubject: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Your basic Monster Girl RPG made with RPG Maker. Most of the kisses happen in the demo itself, so if you don't want to buy it, just get the demo. The only kiss you wont get is the Succubus in which she has her own artwork for it (which is very nice!). The monster girls with the kiss attacks in the demo are: Slime, Dark Elf, and Alraune. I didn't really care much about the other monster girls in the game so I kind of blazed through them just to get to the Succubus lol.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE198679.html

If you do buy it and would like my save state, let me know Smile

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Can you show us the art or such?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:44 pm

i can't play the demo :c , i try to play it but it freeze when i start the game

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm

@NeoGeno450: Sure! Here it is.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/15/27/88/32/ieidad10.jpg

@forest Assasin

Common mistake, but do you have your computer set to Japanese Locale?

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:55 pm

amm,nope

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:04 pm

That would be your error then. Set your computer to Japanese Locale. You can follow the steps here: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/locale.xml

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:10 pm

thanks MKmd13

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 10:25 pm

How do you get them to do these attacks?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 am

there just normal attacks so if you fight for a while you should see the text saying they used them.

by the way MKmd13 did you try their new one yet?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 7:09 pm

@Dataslycer

Sorry for the delayed response, the moves just happen automatically, you don't have to do anything special.

@ShadithBro

No I have not, have you?

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 2:58 pm

yeah the gameplay is closer to their first game then this one due to the semi-turn-based atb system it uses.

heres the basic plot
in the world of the game you take on the role of a trap in female dominated society where everyone is born with a power ranging from F-rank to S-rank, you were born with two, the S-rank power Growth(or something like that) that increase your stats permanently every time it's used and the C-Ranked Copy(or something to that effect) that lets you temporarily(this is why the power is only rank C) copy the powers of other people(not monsters though a person that has fused with a monster will still have a power) for a time much longer then the game takes place in. at the start of the game one of your classmates outs you as a man and all the girls want you now due to the rumor that the cum of a s-rank man can raise the rank of there own power.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:52 pm

I see, what kind of fetishes are in it?

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 9:31 am

same ones as this one and their first game for the most part the lost events have improved.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Hm, I may go check it out then.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:03 pm

RR Research Society released a new game last night/today(depending on where you live) I'm assuming the same kind of content.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Took a quick look at the the demo of the newest game. What I learned from it, other from the fact that I suck at it, is the following:

You play as a level 99 adventurer. You have to venture through dungeons with succubi in them. When a succubi catches you, she will rape you and drain your levels. At the end of the dungeon is a boss version of the succubi in the dungeon, and you'll have to fight her at the level you ended up with. The boss itself is made up of QTE's, and she will drain your levels, even in battle.

There is only one enemy in the demo. Yes, she has a kiss, but no special cg for it, only one sentence of text notifying that she is kissing you.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm

That actually sounds like a pretty interesting game mechanic. Starting out super strong and having to maintain as much of that strength all the way to the boss fight.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Reploid7 wrote:
That actually sounds like a pretty interesting game mechanic. Starting out super strong and having to maintain as much of that strength all the way to the boss fight.

lol you might like this then http://myuu-freeeroga.com/game/Taro/gusin/gushin.html
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:14 am

The game doesn't work for me. When i start the game and get through the name creation. As soon as the game start with the text box between to characters, it just crashes and only the music is playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violated By Other World Monster Girls   Violated By Other World Monster Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Violated By Other World Monster Girls
Page 1 of 1