Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cherry Succubus (WIP)

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
LipsInfinity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Cherry Succubus (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 8:49 am

Another new character idea I had. Still working on a few more attack ideas so if anyone has any recommendations let me know

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: A very rare and particular type of succubus. They specifically target men with no experience with women and claim them as their eternal loveslaves in exchange for their taking their virginity. They are extremely confident in their sexual prowess and enjoy teasing their victims before pleasuring them.

Appearance: These succubi typically have blond hair and wear their hair in a short ponytail. They wear red tank tops and red skirts that only serve to drawn more attention to their extremely curvy figures and douse themselves in makeup with long painted red nails, long eyelashes and light blue mascara in order to display a sexy persona. Most notable however are their plump red lips that are perfect for kissing look even better with lipstick

Sexy First Kiss- The succubus pins down the target and giggles "I bet you've never even kissed a girl have you, loverboy?" as she pouts her lips suggestively before taking out a a tube of cherry red lipstick and generously applying it to her plump lips, coating them deeper and deeper in sticky red layers "You're getting all hot thinking about getting a big, wet kiss from these juicy lips aren't you?" she purrs as she continues her sensual application, teasing him with loud kissing noises upon finishing. "Pucker up baby, cause I'm gonna give you a kiss you'll never forget~" she purrs as she forms her lips into a big pucker and grabs the target's face before pulling them into a big kiss and breaking it with a soft *muah* as their brain turns to mush. The succubus sees the target's massive boner and coos "Ooh, don't cum just yet, sweetie-pie, I haven't even gotten started with you yet~"
(Willpower damage+charmed+paralyzed status. one time use)

Cherry Seal- She notices the target's throbbing member and says "Tsk, tsk. I thought I told you you're not allowed to cum yet. Looks like I'll have to 'punish' you" she purrs as she mutters a strange incantation and puts her finger to her lips as they let off a strange glow. She then gives the target a soft kiss on the cheek as a strange looking mark forms on their body. "Do you like it?" asks the succubus "This is a special seal for cherry boys like you that makes you unable to cum, no matter how hot and heavy we get" She touches up her lipstick and chimes "Come here and give me some sugar, loverboy!~" as she grabs the target and starts relentlessly kissing and licking their body all over while grinding their crotch as they let out a loud moan. As the onslaught continues the target finds themselves with a painful boner that their unable to release and after toying with them for a little longer she kisses the spot on the target's body where the seal was placed, breaking the seal as the target's member goes limp and they're left totally exhausted. (Willpower damage + binded status)

Cherry Fantasy- The succubus uses her powers to search through the target's thoughts, and discover what their kinks or sexual fantasies are "Ooh, so this is the kind of stuff you're into, huh baby? Alright, let's have some fun" she coos as she creates a powerful illusion involving their particular desires and makes them even more infatuated with her (Deals Willpower damage + charmed status. Chance of extra damage if the roll is 50 or higher)

Sexy First Blowjob- The succubus unzips the target's pants as she applies more lipstick to her lips and giggles at the target's rising member "You're so cute. Getting all hard, thinking about these BIG, fat red lips all around your cock?~" She continues her application in slow careful strokes as the target's member starts throbbing. After adding on a few more coats she finishes with a loud smack and coos into the target's ear "Get ready baby, cause I'm gonna pump you till you explode~" and before the target can even let out a response, she already has her lips wrapped around his member, and starts pumping him furiously until he climaxes (Deals Willpower damage + permanent charmed status. one time use)

Pop the Cherry (Finisher)- "Enough with the sweettalk, loverboy, it's time to get this party started~" chimes the succubus as she plants a soft kiss on the target's lips, forming another seal on their body. She touches up her lipstick again and proceeds to pounce on the target, covering them from head to toe in lipstick and peppering their member with soft kisses before pumping it relentlessly and leaving the target in blissful agony as their unable to climax thanks to her seal. She giggles as she wraps her arms around the target's face and positions her shaft over his member and says "Looks like it's time to make this little cherry boy into a man. Cum for me!~" as she gives the target a deep and passionate french kiss, breaking the seal right before pumping his member with her shaft as he finally climaxes. As she finishes having her way with him she says "You were great baby and now..." her voice trails as a new seal begins to form on the target's body "you belong to me~". She giggles as the target tries desperately to run but can't get more than a few yards away without being dragged back by the seal. She grabs the target and takes them back to her lair as they spend the rest of their days giving her a source of energy as her eternal loveslave

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 8:38 am

I would like to fight against her.

guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:33 am

Ideas- first hand job, first blowjob, teasing with her ass, sex as finisher
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 pm

^
Decided to add one of your suggestions and finish up the profile for now.
Back to top Go down
DarkTemplar13

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:21 pm

I would also like to fight against this character.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 12:01 am

I'm game. Just DM me a character profile
Back to top Go down
Vampire'sThrall

Vampire'sThrall

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:34 pm

I think it would be appropriate for my hero, Vray, to fight this midara, because he was essentially cloistered for his early life, and he has no idea what a midara is. I made a thread about him, but I'll DM you the profile for your convenience.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 8:37 pm

I'd be interested in fighting her, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Succubus (WIP)   Cherry Succubus (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Succubus (WIP)
Page 1 of 1