Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Murkan Mistress

Go down 
+2
sfbirdie
Caustic_Clown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:56 am

Description: Hailing from a foreign, exotic region where excess and hedonism are elevated into cultural values, the Murkan Mistress has come to spread freedom and democracy by meddling in local affairs. She can aid adventurers tremendously, but is far more likely to mess up and make the party end up in a smoking hole (whether this is a crater or something more carnal).

Appearance: A tan, tall blonde with artificially enlarged breasts and buttocks, dressed in impractical heels, aviator shades, and a bikini set, gloves, and cowboy hat all donned with the stars and bars that also appear on her country's flag.

Attacks:

Entrancing Entrance: A gargantuan contraption stinking of oil, with wheels the size of a man, appears. Perched on the front of this unseemly machine is the Murkan Mistress, posing like she is sunning. The display is enticing in a dirty way; the adventurers know this woman will be bad for them, but they still crave her. She lifts up her shades, smiles at the adventurers, and tells them she loves meeting the locals while blowing them a kiss.

1 damage, targets entire party. Monster truck blocks escape route so adventurers need to roll two successes to leg it.

Pep Rally: The beauty jumps of the contraption and announces that she's from Murka. "Can my country get a little love?" She launches into an erotic and acrobatic routine while chanting the country's name. Adventurers feel urged to please the cutie and are compelled to chant along.

1 damage, targets entire party. Any adventurer that is damaged joins in on the frenzy, and the patriotic energy this unleashes restores 1 point of damage to the midara per adventurer that joins.

Not Accuracy, But Saturation: The midara begins blowing kiss after kiss at the party, as a flurry of tangible lips moves towards the adventurers. "How about a taste of this?", the beauty yells in the middle of her volley. Any adventurer hit by the lips feels as if he was kissed by the cutie directly.

5 damage, to be freely divided across the party. Each point of damage is individually rolled for. If an adventurer is targeted more than twice, all subsequent rolls of the attack have disadvantage.

Bombshells Away: The midara exposes her breasts and pulls down her panties, giving the adventurers a generous eyeful. The shock of the attack interrupts any buffs and charge attacks if it lands. "If you like a bit of meat on a girl's bones, just wait until you have this girl's meat on your boners!" she quips during the full frontal assault.

1 damage, targets entire party. Dispels buffs and charge attacks if it hits.

Number 1 Export Product: The midara pulls a device out of who knows where and points it towards the contraption. "Let me show you the song of my people!" she tells the confused party. Magic mirrors emerge from the vehicle's doors and sides, showing sharp images of people engaging in all kinds of salacious acts in various positions, outfits and combination. The adventurers can't help but get horny under the bombardment of baseness.

Can only be used once per battle. After activation, all the adventurers must roll to avoid 1 damage at the end of each round until incapitated or the plasma screens are destroyed. The screens collectively have 4 hit points.

Grease It Up: The midara slathers herself and the adventurers in a greasy lubricant, making a lurid display of the act. "Now, who wants to wrassle?" she asks the enchanted party.

1 damage, targets entire party. Binds don't have effect anymore for the duration of the battle.

Carnal Exceptionalism: The midara sizes up the party, then picks her victim. She confidently marches over to the intimidated adventurer, and announces "Murka is wherever I put my tongue" before passionately kissing the target. The adventurer is utterly charmed by the midara, and won't stop kissing back until another adventurer attacks the midara succesfully. His love for the midara increases each turn, up to a maximum of 4 points of damage per attack. The midara cannot do any other attacks until interrupting after starting this one.

1 damage initially, then 1 damage increase every turn (stops at 4). Targets single party member. Bind escape rolls do not apply unless adventurer is fighting by him/herself.

Spread Eagle (Male Finisher): Only works on targets with 3 or less Willpower remaining. The midara throws a come-hither look at the target and walks back to her vehicle. The adventurer, addled and hypnotized by her ass in motion, follows her like a good drone. In the backseat the Murkan Mistress gives the adventurer a very intimate citizenship exam, kissing him all over before inserting him into her waiting womanhood. She shouts "Murka, fuck yeah!" as they mutually orgasm, and the adventurer exits the contraption with pants pooled around his ankles, a miniature flag hanging from flaccid cock for some reason. Adventurers targeted in this manner will attempt to travel to Murka by any means neccessary, hoping for more sexual success whilst ignorant of the horribly competitive rat race that is society there.

Cultural Infectiousness (Female Finisher): Only works on targets with 3 or less Willpower remaining. The midara calls over the enamoured woman and walks them back to her vehicle. Here, she binds all their limbs with garlands with flags of her nation, before going to town on her twat. "Don't like the freedom to experience pleasure like this for the rest of your life?" she inquires. The victim will give an affirmative moan and the midara will happily make her climax. Afterwards, the now converted woman will get an identical outfit to the one the midara has, and will be scheduled for plastic surgery to achieve the same size of melons as her assailant. She will also gain her own monster truck on a rent-to-own plan that will sent her into crippling debt for life.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:38 pm

Dang, if all the women there are like this, then I'd love to visit that country.
Jokes aside, it's a pretty interesting enemy concept, as she can support other midaras with her party-wide attacks. The attacks are also pretty well thought out, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Hmm... idk, heard the food is good and there be lots to do there. Lol xD But really, good work, got a kick out of it. XD
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 1:19 am

Cool that folks like it, I'll do a few other profiles based on national stereotypes, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 am

Took me a minute for me to get her name. Looking forward to more like this, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 7:16 am

It took me too long to understand the name, but I laughed hard when I realized. I like this enemy.

No one

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 am

I'd love to fight her if I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murkan Mistress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murkan Mistress   Murkan Mistress Empty

Back to top Go down

Murkan Mistress
Page 1 of 1