Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:29 pm

--Black Vulcan--
Struggle: 56
The vigilante used her flames to burn the ropes that binded her, and kicked the redhead away as she stood up, rubbing over her ass as she retook her battle stance.

--Jessie--
Rocket Lipstick: 41
Jessie once again put her hand inside her cleavage to grab her lipstick, and alluringly applies it to her lips, but, knowing what she was attempting, Vulcan looked away from her and covered her ears as Jessie started to make loud smacking sounds.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:28 pm

"Your tricks won't work anymore!" she boasted once she was sure Jessie was done. "Prepare to be locked up, Rocket!"
She went in for a punch, believing this to be the decisive blow.
-Red Hot Right-

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:28 am

--Black Vulcan--
Red Hot Right: 60
She once again hits Jessie square in the face, who almost seems to fall down... But still remains standing.

--Jessie--
Rocket Cannons: 50
"Damn it, this is close... The last attack will definitely knock me down... I need to think of something..." Jessie thinks to herself, before shaking her waist again. But this time, instead of keeping at a distance, she grabs Vulcan's head, and puts it between her shaking breasts, hoping to make her aroused, like earlier.

Jessie: Stamina 2
Black Vulcan: Willpower 10
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Vulcan was shocked that Jessie was still standing and before she could react, she was pulled into Jessie's bountiful breasts, of which she was ogling just moments before. Clearly aroused, she rested her head in her cleavage for a moment before her conscience screamed at her and backhanded her back to reason.
Taking this close distance to her opponent as her opportunity, Black Vulcan shot her head away from Jessie's boobs and thrust her elbow towards her head.
-Hammer Down-

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Hammer down: 32
Having narrowly resisted her breasts, Vulcan threw her elbow toward Jessie in one last attack... And knocks her down. Walking up to examine her, Vulcan can only come to one conclusion: she is down, and isn't getting up anytime soon.

Sitting down for a few minutes, resting her body, she ties the gang member down using the rope that she (Jessie) carried with her, and then called the police, leaving before they arrived. Her job for the night done, she goes on home, as she knows that tomorrow will probably be another day like this...

--
Congratulations on your victory, Reploid7! I hope you enjoyed our session. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to hear your thoughts on what you liked and what you think I could have done better. I hope that you'll RP with me again sometime!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Thanks! I had a fun. As for your performance as GM, I'd say you did pretty well. I wasn't dissatisfied in any way and I can't think of any problems off the top of my head. Thanks for indulging me in this fight, I just might go for another one some day.

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 1:43 am

Glad to hear it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie   Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Vulcan (Reploid7) vs Jessie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2