Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 12:01 am

Gage could only stand in embarrassment as yet another boasting attempt went right through the cracks without so much as a nibble on the bait. Oh no. She's picked the mic back up... Gage braced himself for some promo cutting the likes of which he had never seen nor heard... and not in a good way.

Gage waited and waited for the promo to end but then something peculiar happened... The crowd started to join in??? What the hell was happening?! Without any time passing, he felt a sudden pressure against his tights as Pash buried her lips on his bulge and he had to grit his teeth to keep from letting out a guttural moan. In his stupor, she was already back and away from him- grinning at his reaction. It only got worse when he noticed the lipstick print on his tights, his face turning crimson once more.

That's when he got an idea... The crowd was his enemy right now and her friend, no less. The grappler forced his legs to move, aiming to vault over the top rope and make a break for the nearest arena tunnel. He planned on taking this fight to someplace more secluded, some place where the influence of the crowd wouldn't be a factor.

(Flee for a change of scenery)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Pash was standing in the corner, smirking playfully at Gage as he blushed into his hands. She really enjoyed how fun he had made this night for her and was happy to get the chance to make the night special for him by acting out his fantasies. Well, that is what she thought was going on, until he turned to her left and starting making a beeline for the ropes.

“Is he trying to bounce off them?” she thought to herself. “No? He’s… Is he trying to run?! Crap! Damnit Gage! You’re going to ruin everything!”

She thanked the heavens for giving her the good fortune to be standing in the corner where she had placed her teddy at this moment. She grabbed the stuffed bear and threw it right at Gage. It landed in front of him right as he was about to go under the ropes. It poofed up in a cloud of smoke, and there stood another Passion Lips, her arms outstretched, hoping to block his path.

To further add to his surprise, the clone started talking to him.

“Gage,” she said, sounding just like the real Pash, “what the **** do you think you are doing?"

This left Gage a bit stunned. Could have been the bear turning into Pash or the fact that this was the first time he had ever heard her swear. Either way, it gave Pash the time she needed to say her piece.

“What happened to needing to preserve your career here? You know that if you run away from a girl in front of this crowd, you will never wrestle here again right?”

Gage looked behind him just to be sure that there was a Pash in the corner right where he saw her just a moment ago. Sure enough, there she was. She was rapidly gesturing with her hand for Gage to turn back around to face the clone.

Now that the clone had his attention again, she continued.

“And did I not tell you that I had you covered on the whole preserving your career thing?” she said. “I meant every word I said. Geez. What’s a girl gotta do around here to get some trust once in awhile?”

“So if you really don’t trust me, then just go ahead and run. I won't stop you. But if you stay, do a suplex or something on the clone for the crowd, then I promise I’ll work it out so that we both get what need.”

(Pash has used her turn to try and keep Gage from committing career suicide)

(If Gage chooses to run, the match will end, and Pash will just take her victory and leave)

(Pash won’t block Gage from running again after this)

Passion Lips: 18 stamina
Gage: 12 willpower
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 2:28 am

Gage was heading towards the arena tunnel, looking back to see Pash's location. She... Wasn't following. Well, that fell through like sand through a sifter. Without much warning, a poof of smoke appeared before him and there was another Passion Lips before him. After taking a moment to listen, he sighed and gave his retort.

"Well, I was expecting you to chase after me- y'know a backstage brawl scenario? I don't ditch on my matches. If you insist, I'll stick it out here."

Without much further ado, Gage shot towards the clone and put it in a fireman's carry before rushing back to the stage with it. With a heave and a ho, he pressed the clone upwards and over the top rope in a feat of strength. The grappler then slid back in the ring, not intending to act this time.

"You can have a freebie for your trouble, I guess-"

At forfeiting his turn, his face turned a little pinkish and his voice was somewhat shaky from embarrassment.

(Turn pass)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 4:19 pm

“Going backstage is only a good look for the crowd if you are dragging your opponent there, not when you are fleeing from a girl,” said Pash with a smile. “Geez, Gage, you are just helpless without a girl to do everything for you, aren't you?” she teased.

Then she heard Gage offer himself up to her, while blushing again no less, and her face lit up with lewdness. Okay, Gage did not exactly “offer himself up to her,” but she preferred to think of it that way and by golly she was going to think of it that way. Gage going from big burly wrestler throwing non stop taunts at her to cute little puppy dog sadly looking at her, hoping to be pet was really doing a number on her. Sure Gage said this like he was doing Pash a favor, but the two of them knew this was more for Gage than anything.

However, despite wanting to just jump on him and have her way with him, she could not help teasing him just a bit more.

“Awwwww, does Gage want more of my kisses?” she playfully said before immediately switching to a much more sensual voice, “or do you like it when a girl takes control of you, you naughty boy?”

“Or maybe,” she purred, her face now flush with redness, “you’ve been such a naughty boy that it’s going to take two girls to bring you in line…”

Immediately Gage felt the clone he had completely forgotten about jump up on his back. The clone loosely wrapped her slender arms around his neck, her shapely legs around his lower back and started planting all manner of kisses all over every bit of his neck she could access. The weight of the clone on his back caused Gage to lean forward a bit, right into the other person he had managed to momentarily forget about.

Pash was waiting for that lean, and when it happened, she sexily took a step forward, gently planted both her palms on his chest, raised her lips to his, and started very tenderly kissing him. This was in complete contrast to the more rapid kisses coming from the clone. She noted that Gage was much more relaxed this time around, so she tried again with her tongue. She had much better results this time around and was now rhythmically swirling hers against his. She also took this chance to press her hips against his crotch and start grinding his naughty bits, hoping that it would help him find as much enjoyment from this as she was getting.

This lasted for about 10 seconds before they broke off. Pash knew she had to do it for the sake of the crowd, who were here to see manly fighting, not girly kissing, and it caused her to wish she had not picked a fight in such a public place tonight.

Then again, if she had not, she would have never met Gage.

“Funny how the world works,” she thought to herself, the inside of her mind glowing with happiness.

Passion Lips: 18 stamina
Gage: 8 willpower

Last edited by Celesty on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Gage went to Pash to take his whippings and atone for his misdeeds but he didn't expect it to be such a sexy interaction. Well, he did... Just not this sexy. As Pash taunted and teased him with her words and he felt the clone piggy back him before laying kiss after kiss on his neck, he found it hard to continue to stand up straight. This, of course, led into the dagger in the heart: his lips colliding with Pash's. Her soft lips and supple tongue were enough to make his mind go blank once more.

He could say nothing as he was being assaulted from either side of himself. He felt so close to climaxing with her grinding urging him on but he staved off the sensation by thinking of other things- or so he tried. With thanks to Pash's mercy, he was able to cool down those sensations for a moment as she looked at him with beguiling eyes.

He had to fight for just a bit longer... He had to make it convincing, at least! While she stood looking at him with amusement, he lunged forward to try and wrap her up in another grapple, albeit not an especially tight one. His mind was clearly lagging behind as he didn't try to give her another grapple from behind- instead he went for the front that lead to his first mistake earlier. His entire body was being overwhelmed by every aspect of her and he couldn't take it for much longer... He only hoped that this would suffice for a performance.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Pash felt Gage wrap his arms around her. He was clearly trying to do something for the crowd and at the same time was clearly holding back. Way too much. The two motivations he seemed to be holding onto at the moment were clashing, so Pash felt the need to intervene some.

“I need you to go a little tighter… lift me off the ground some too now that I think about it.”

Once Gage complied, Pash knew her moment had come.

“No no no no no no!” she shouted as she was rapidly squirming and kicking her legs about.

She was keeping up the act and was doing her best to make a big show of being in distress, but that was the opposite of what she was feeling. She now had complete trust in Gage, which is why she whispered the following to him while still thrashing about.

“Alright Gage, this one is for you,” she quietly said, doing her best to make her voice sound all serene and noble to Gage. She had this image in her mind of herself being all noble and self sacrificing, willing to endure what needed to be endured for the sake of others in that cheesy way that had become a cheesy trope of cheesy chick flicks. “I can take it, just give the crowd a show for me buddy.”

To her credit, she was doing quite well with projecting that image. Well, that is until she suddenly blurted out the following after coming to a realization:

“Ummm, actually, on second thought, please don’t break anything. I’m trusting you man…”

(Pash is “binded” and is “struggling”)

Passion Lips: 18 stamina + “bind”
Gage: 8 willpower
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:46 pm

With his grapple landing on its mark, Gage felt a spark ignite within himself. It wasn't his fighting spirit, no... It was a mischievous feeling that welled up within him. He continued his grapple and gave her a slight shake back and forth, nothing too serious. That's when he an idea dawned upon him. He had no intentions of hurting her- quite the opposite, actually.

"Oh, I won't break anything... Promise!"

Without much further delay, he placed his thigh in between her thighs in such a way that his thigh would rub up and down on Pash's crotch. He aimed to at least get her back in the teasing department. Up and down... Up and down... He continued his rubbing as he held her nice and tight against his toned body, ensuring he'd try and get some sort of reaction from her. Hell, he wanted her to enjoy herself as well. Gage was a working man, give-the-shirt-off-his-back type of guy so why not treat her to some of her own medicine?

(Continue grapple)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:47 am

“No no no!, unhand me you brute!” Pash continued to shout as she kicked and squirmed and struggled against his grip with no intention to actually break out. She felt Gage shifting her around and figured that he was trying to get her into position, so she kept up the act.

Then as she found herself moving up and down rhythmically, it became apparent that they were not on the same wavelength.

When she felt his thigh slip between her’s as she was being moved up and down against him, it became really really apparent that they were not on the same wavelength.

“Gage! I try to save your career and all you can think about is your dick.” she said through gritted teeth. Hurry up and throw me already!”

Not that she minded. Feeling her sex rub against his muscled thigh was quite nice and in fact confirmed that Gage was not one to skip leg day, but as for now, there were more important things at at stake.

And she would never admit this publicly, but the way she saw it. Gage was her toy. She liked playing with her toy, but when her toy started getting thoughts of his own, a primal side of her started to kick in. A primal side that was urging her to get back control. A primal side that was telling her to beat him back into submission if she had to. She felt guilty for these thoughts and did her best to kept them at bay for now.

Either way, perhaps a sweeter approach would be more convincing to the wrestler.

“You know…” now back to her seductive ways, “I can’t, hehe, bully,” and she really emphasized that word, “you with my kisses from here. The sooner you throw me the sooner I can get back to, oh, what’s the word? … Work?”

Passion Lips: 16 stamina + “bind”
Gage: 6 willpower
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:29 am

Gage gave an exasperated sigh and hung his head, Pash still locked in his grasp. She seemed more concerned with his career than he was at this point. He was a bit preoccupied in his endeavors to release her immediately but listened to her regardless, very much enticed by her offers.

"You seem to have the crowd under your spell as well, so I'm not too concerned about a complete performance at the utmost level. We'll be fine-"

Gage then saw himself falling more and more for Pash as their skin-to-skin contact continued for maybe just a tad too long. With a dazed smile on his face, he gave Pash a toss from the hold with relative ease- he took care not to make it too forceful and allowed her to make a rebound back off the ropes if she so desired.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 10:17 pm

Gage’s exasperated sigh was well noted by Pash, and she immediately set to thinking about how to twist this to her advantage as she went flying into the ropes thanks to Gage finally letting her go. Lucky for her, and perhaps for Gage too, she was really quick at thinking of ways of flustering boys.

She rebounded off the ropes and started going towards Gage, but right before she collided with him, she did a quick hop and landed on both feet right in front of Gage. She hand her hands behind her back and was once again leaned just slightly forwards with that mischievous look on her face. She lingered there for just a moment, enjoying the way Gage was momentarily stunned by her looks. Then, without warning, she gave Gage a gentle but playful shove with both her hands.

Normally this would have not accomplished anything at all, but thanks to the clone on all fours right behind his knees, the girly little shove sent Gage toppling straight down. The clone wasted no time in positioning herself by Gage’s hips. She lifted her left leg and stamped it right down onto Gage’s crotch. The crowd groaned at the sight of the wrestler squirming and twitching with his groin trapped beneath her pink pump.

Pash however knew that their groans were misplaced and that Gage was not squirming and twitching underneath her clone in pain. He was twitching and squirming for the exact opposite reason as Pash made sure the clone let off at the last second so as not to hurt him. Also, the clone knew exactly what she was doing as she slowly twisted her foot left and right, immobilizing Gage with immense amounts of pleasure while appearing to be torturing the poor man.

“Well, he was most certainly being tortured by the clone’s painfully slow pace,” Pash thought to herself with a sly smile.

Pash then strutted up to Gage and stepped over him so that she was standing over him with a foot on each side of his chest. She looked down at the wrestler, who was clearly having difficulties in keeping his composure.

“Goodness I love this view,” she thought to herself as she looked down the length of her tight body, down at the helpless wrestler between her legs staring helplessly up at her.

“You know we are fighting each other right Mr. old man?” teased Pash. “You know you are not supposed to sigh like a lovesick schoolgirl over your opponent right?”

She then lifted her right foot and stomped down right on his chest with it. Well, that is what the crowd thought she did as they once again groaned at the sight. Pash, just like her clone, had let off at the last second. In fact, she was barely putting any pressure onto his chest at all, keeping most of her weight in her left.

Her pink pump on his chest, her white thigh highs, her tantalizing bit of bare leg, her white panties under her skirt that was now completely open to his view thanks to the angle created by her foot being on his chest, Pash figured this must be quite the view for Gage. She hope he enjoyed it as much as she was enjoying the view of him under her.

“So Gage,” her voice switching from bullying to affectionate, “you want me to finish you off like this or do you have something else in mind? I get it that some boys don’t like it when girls step on them, but I’m stealing this moment from you. Next one is open to suggestion however.

“I’m not even going to suggest you stay under me despite me absolutely loving this because I’m so generous,” she added with a playful giggle.

Passion Lips: 16 stamina
Gage: 4 willpower
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:25 pm

The wrestler's head was swimming by this point, unable to completely focus on his once-opponent's words. His heart practically pounded out of his chest, unable to contain his overwhelming feelings. She was an aphrodite in the flesh and what was he? A mere grappler with his pants becoming all too tight. The clone's soft teasing on his bulge did not go unnoticed as he twitched with anticipation. He tried to swallow but he could barely do anything but gawk and listen to his love opponent. Her panties were like a blinding light that stole his attention before he could divert his eyes- furthering his lovesick affliction.

"W-well... You could always drag me to the back and get a bit more personal- b-but I trust wherever you're about to take this..."

Gage wanted to react, to put up one last fight but his will was stolen by Pash in the best worst of ways. He could only stare up at her dreamily and stammer out the occasional sentence. With a shaky hand, he grabbed the bare bit of her leg flesh with what the crowd looked like was in objection, a last attempt at keeping his pride... but the two in the ring could tell it was a pleading grip, a desperate touch for her to take it all- everything.

"P-Please... I can't take waiting any more... Pash. I need you..."

With a soft smile behind the occasional trembling lips, he resigned any last ditch effort to retaliate.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:29 pm

She heard the words that were music to her ears, and she could not help but shiver in delight.

“Alright Gage,” she said down at the wrestler. “I hear you. Sorry we can’t do this somewhere more private, this needs to be done here, but this should be a nice compromise for you.”

Now the crowd did not see this, but the pair of pink pumps on the clone suddenly poofed up in little clouds of smoke and now the clone was left with her cotton thigh high socks on her feet. Gage could tell something must have happened to make the pressure against his member suddenly became so much more soft and warm, but his head was swimming too much from the pleasure to think about it any more than that.

Gage could feel her soft, cotton clad foot gently going up and down the length of his member. He could also feel her dainty toes playfully curling and uncurling around the length of his manhood as she moved rhythmically up and down.

Pash, while completely unsurprised at the fact, noted that he was starting to moan. She quickly kicked back the foot that was on his chest, slipped off her pump, and then nimbly placed the ball of her thigh high clad foot over his mouth. While it looked like a humiliating move to the audience, she was doing this to hide his moans from the crowd.

“There you go buddy,” said Pash with a wink at him, “you are now free to moan as much as you want. I hope this helps you to enjoy this moment without shame holding you back.”

Alright, so that was not entirely true. Pash was not quite as selfless as she liked to think she was. She was really just looking for an excuse to plant her foot on his face. Looking down and seeing him being so thoroughly dominated by just one of her dainty little feet sent tingles down her spine.

The clone was picking up her pace back there and Pash was starting to feel him moan into her foot more and more. The slight vibrations were sending tickles of delight through her. She gently scooted her foot up his face just a tad to gently engulf his nose with her toes, wanting to fill the air he breathed with her sweet aroma. Some girls had smelly feet; Pash took pride in not being one of them. She teasingly wiggled her toes in his face now and then, playing with his gaze, making it hard for him to decide what part of her feminine body to rest it on.

Pash was quite hot and bothered by it all and now had the clone going all out with her footjob. It was not long before she saw his body shudder under her. She made sure the clone kept it up, wanting him to leave nothing on the table today.

“Oh yes, cum for me Gage,” she whispered down at him, “get it all out for me big boy.”

Then, as his shudders were dying down a little, the clone stamped her food down on his member firmly. She then lifted her foot up and stamped down once again, this time twisting her foot about in circles against the manhood, much to the (misplaced) horror of the audience. She did this to make sure she got that last little bit out and judging by the way his body shuddered under her in response as if he had just received a second orgasim comfirmed to Pash that her technique was on point.

She could feel him panting underneath her foot, and when he felt that he had settled down from what she had just done to him, she gently lifted off her foot and looked down at him.

“Alright, here is where the magic happens, I need you, on the count of three, to jump up and wrap your arms around me in a grapple, can you do that?”

It was all Gage could do to nod in agreement with her after than one.

“That’s my man, alright, one”

“Two”

“Three!”

Gage did his part and immediately jumped up and put Pash into a grapple. Pash, did her part and lifted her arms above her shoulders so they would not get tied up in the grapple. She felt his arms go around her. While this happened, she tenderly placed her free hands on his cheeks and lovingly looked into his eyes.

“Gage, you just gave me one hell of a night. I’ll never forget this, and I’ll never forget you,” said the girl as her eyes were getting watery with joy.

“And just so we are clear, I don’t actually think of you as a Mister old man, you know that right? You are quite the looker you know? Heck, even if you were 30 years older, I’d bet you would still look just as handsome as ever.”

Then, with her hands on his cheeks, she pulled his face into hers. She gave him the most tender and loving kiss he had ever felt. Unimaginable amounts of pleasure were coursing through every single one of his nerves. She felt his grip around her start to loosen and she continued, now letting both their tongues the chance to get acquainted with one another. Then, when she felt his grip completely give out, she let herself fall backwards, pulling Gage down to fall on top of her.
Her back was completely flat on the mat. She made a show of kicking and flailing about under the wrestler. It took the judges table a while, probably because they were confused at what they were seeing, but they finally started the count.

“ONE!”

“This one is for you Gage,” she whispered into the ear of the unconscious wrestler. She could not help but smile at the equal parts blissful and goofy smile he had on his face.

“TWO!”

Pash was still making a show of flailing and kicking, but it was at this point that Pash realized that even if she really wanted to, she had no way of getting out from under him. She had severely underestimated the sheer volume of man she had allowed to fall onto her.

“THERE!”

The bell rang with a loud DING.

“And the winner by pinfall… GAGE!”

The crowd gave a confused cheer for the man.

Pash continued to kick and thrash about. Now screaming at the officials for help. They sent two men with a stretcher over. They got Gage off of her and placed him on the stretcher. Pash then stood up and faced the confused crowd, knowing just how to win them back.

She put on a cute face and smiled as she gave them a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and the crowd gave her a laugh. She then gave them a curtsy in appreciation, and then walked backstage to their cheers for having put on such a show. While backstage, she waited for the paramedics to walk by with Gage. They looked over at her with suspicion, but she just smiled at them and walked up to them.

“It’s nothing too serious. He is just going to be sleeping for a few days,” she told them.

Then she did something that made the both of them blush. Right there in front of them, she reached under her skirt and slipped off her panties. She flipped them over to where his teeth marks were, and planted a kiss right next to them, leaving a nice, pink lipstick mark on the white cotton. She then folded them up neatly, placed them in one of his hands, and closed his fingers around them.

“I better not catch wind of anyone stealing those from him,” she said at them with playful menace, “otherwise I’ll have to pay that person a visit.”

She ended her “intimidation” session with a wink, picked up her bear, walked out the door, and starting making her way to the next town.

(End)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:21 pm

(This was a hell of a lot of fun and I'd love to do it again sometime! You're a great writer and give life to this character more than I've ever seen someone do on here!)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 am

Awwww shucks, thanks dude. I loved the way you wrote Gage as well. Thank you so much for being so willing to go along with the pro wrestling references. You even made me have to go look up the word "kayfabe" Ha, turns out I only have a casual knowledge of that stuff Embarassed

So I have to ask, when did it become apparent what Pash's plan was? I'd like to know so that I can get a better idea of how subtle to be.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:23 am

Yeah, sorry- I'm kind of a wrestling nerd irl tongue

If you mean the plan of what she planned to do, honestly you kept me guessing pretty much up until the end! Your subtlety is definitely an added bonus to the overall experience!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:52 am

Awesome. I was a tad worried about it being too obvious that Pash had the plan to kiss him unconscious and then let his body pin her so that they could both get what they needed.

Lol, don't appoligize, your insights made this way better than I could have done on my own.

So, and I understand if you don't want to answer this, or maybe PM me the answer if that is better, but how was the final h-scene? I had a... well, lets just say I was all tingly inside writing it, but I'd like to know how others received it. I was worried Pash might being going a little too femdom-y for Gage, but I stumbled upon that latest Boko887 fj video and, well, really wanted that to be in my writing.

Also, how did you feel about Pash shooting Gage down every time he tried to take control of her? I wondered if Pash was being a little too selfish, but then again, I really see Pash as someone that just lives to tenderly dominate boys.

I apologize if I'm coming at you with too many questions. It is just that I had an absolutle blast with this RP and now I kinda want the behind the scenes scoop
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:54 pm

I liked the h-scene! Now, I'm not a feet guy by any means but you wrote it so well that it didn't matter in the slightest. It just worked out really well-

No, not at all! Pash doing the Gentle Femdom role was great. But I know that Gage will want to redeem himself or get the upper hand on her next time. If you want that "tender domination" inspiration, I definitely recommend you check out the gentle femdom scene on tumblr. It'd fit Pash to a T, I'd imagine.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Oh I'm way ahead of you on that front Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)   Gage vs Passion Lips (completed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs Passion Lips (completed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2