Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips vs George (completed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Seeing how using his lower body to get him out of his bind did not work, he instead tried to use his upper body. The idea was to thrust his torso forwards to get Pash to bounce up just enough, then twist his torso so that she would roll of him him. He was a strong man. She was a petite girl. The physics of it made sense. How could it go wrong?

Well, it did go wrong. It also succeeded too. All because George forgot one thing. Her hands were free for her to grab onto his head.

Because of how snuggly she was smothering his face with the crotch of her panties, it was impossible for him to trust his upper body forwards without also thrusting his face into her womanhood and his nose into her lips. When the first attempt came, Pash did not think too much of it.

“Oohhh, you naughty boy,” purred Pash down at the face still buried under her skirt. “You just can’t help yourself around my girly bits can you?”

But then the second attempt came.

“Ah~, stop it George,” *giggle*

Then the third is when Pash finally realized that George was determined to get up and was not going to stop until he was.

“Heh heh, look George, I know you need to get up but. . . Ohhhh~”

George persisted.

“Umm, George, I don’t...  Oh~  ...I don’t think you... AH~ ...you realize what you're doing…”

George was not deterred

“Seriously George, there are better… OH YES… better ways to get... AH~”

Pash was now getting quite wet down there. George on the other hand was getting even more determined. He had had enough of going slow and was now bucking like a bull at the rodeo. Pash grabbed onto the back of his head with both her hands instinctively to keep herself from falling off and started riding his face like a bull at the rodeo. It was truly a case of stubborn meets stubborn.

“Seriously George, please… RIGHT THERE… please stop,” she cried out while being thrashed around atop the cowboy.

But George was having none of it, no matter how many times Pash pleaded with him to stop. Pash on the other hand was only getting wetter and wetter. This persisted for another five minutes or so.

“Please… Oh~ ...If you don’t stop… Ah~... if you don’t stop I’m going to…”

“AHHHHHHHH~”

Pash felt her panties go from moist to wet. A surge of pheremones released under her skirt and right in his face caused George to momentarily go blank and stop bucking. Pash’s own mind was already blank and all she could do was slowly roll off the cowboy and lay beside him.

Well, George did succeed in getting her off, there was no denying that.

“You know,” panted Pash between gasps of air. “Usually I do that to the boy, not the otherway around.”

Pash then rolled on her back and stared at the ceiling, wondering how in the world did it come to this.

(Counter bind - 22 - success)

(George’s head is spinning with her pheromones - 2 damage)

(Pash’s head has no idea what is going on - 2 damage + downed)

Passion Lips: 21 stamina + downed.
George: 15 willpower + downed.

Last edited by Celesty on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 pm

George took a couple deep breaths to calm down. Her scent and moans had stirred him up a little bit and he was tempted to just ram himself inside her but he got what he wanted and had her distracted this time. Now was his chance. Since he was so close he decided to use this opportunity to smack her in the face with the butt of one of his pistols

Pistol whip
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 10:26 am

Pash was lying there enjoying the afterglow when suddenly she saw George make a move out of the corner of her eye, she turned to face him thinking he was going to crack a joke about what just happened or something like that and instead saw the hilt of his pistol coming straight at her face. She brought her arms up to try and protect herself, but the hilt still managed to clip her.

(Pistol whip - 4 - success)

“Owwwww, George, what the hell” winced the girl, “you really are sending out mixed messages right now.”

While still holding her face in pain, she noted that her teddy was just a meter away from the two of them and George was not in the way to block her path. She rolled over, grabbed the bear and threw it at George. It landed on him, poofed up in a cloud of smoke, and there was the clone again, this time sitting on his crotch and her hands sensually stroking his chest. Pash also had her clone rhythmically grind her butt atop his manhood. With nothing but his pants and her panties keeping his member from her warmth, she hoped it would distract George long enough for her to get back on her feet.

(Old Friend - 98 - critical)

(Pash used her extra move to stand back up)

(George is downed, but not binded anymore)

(The clone grinding on top of him is sending waves of pleasure and bliss through the cowboy)

Passion Lips: 19 stamina.
George: 13 willpower + downed.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:26 am

George stared at Passion Lips kind of angrily. "I thought we agreed on no teddy bear," he told her. That's it, George thought. If she can't keep her word then I'm gonna let her have it. He loads a couple incendiary rounds and shoots the clone on top of him.

Incendiary rounds- usually do normal damage but light the target on fire, doing 1 damage each turn for 2 turns until it dies down and on the first turn has a 30% chance for them to use their turn putting out the fire. In this case though, George is just trying to burn the teddy bear so Passion can't use it anymore
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:18 pm

“What?! I never agreed to that,” said Pash angrily, “I specifically remember saying that I was going to keep the bear because you were not willing to give up your guns. Get it right, George.”

She watched George load up his gun with what must have been a special bullet. She reflexively formed the barrier around her to protect herself, but to her surprise, she was not his target. He instead fired the shot off at the clone on top of him. Somehow, he missed the target. The clone on him must have caressed a sensitive spot at just the right moment to throw his aim off.

(Incendiary rounds - 85 - fail)  

Pash saw that this was her chance. With the clone on him, her usual position of attack was taken, so she faced him from the other direction, then lowered herself down so that she was hovering her ample cleavage over his hair and her eyes looking right into his.

“I got you now cowboy,” she purred

She lower herself to kiss him while her breasts were brushing ever so slightly against his hair. She was going to bombard him with kisses.

(Love bombardment - 70 - success)
(1-20 1 kiss hits, 21-40 2 kisses hit, 41-60 3 kisses hit, 61-80 4 kisses hit, 81-100 5 kisses hit)

She was hoping this would be the point in the fight where she could score a big hit to end it sooner rather than later, however, she somehow only managed to land one kiss on him.

(Love bombardment - 2 - one kiss)

George: 12 willpower + downed.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 9:33 pm

The pleasure was starting to be too much for George that he couldn't think. Need a new tactic, he thought. Gotta get some space from her and come up with a plan. "Hey passion lips, let's take a break for a second. Let me make us some drinks and relax a little bit then maybe go back to fighting. I feel like we're going too fast and I'd like to get to know you better before you inevitably make me a lovesick puppy like all your other victims. And I promise I won't shoot you before then with my guns," George says with a sincere smile, hoping she'd agree. If she does, George plans to go behind the bar and make whatever drink she wants and make chit-chat, hoping to get her off guard.

Offer and charm
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

“Oooooohohohoho,” laughed Pash. “When I wanted to talk, you wanted to fight. Now that we are fighting, you want to talk. Could it be that the cowboy is simply out of touch with what he wants in life?”

Pash then gave him a smirk.

“Look, I know I’m a blonde, but I’m not that dumb,” she said with an air full of smugness. “Want to get a drink with me after I’ve been shooting you and hitting you with my pistol,” she said in the most mocking voice she could muster.

“I know you are playing me right now, and you know what?” said Pash, still as smug as ever, “I do.”

The clone on George puffed into a cloud of smoke and turned back into a teddy bear. Pash even extended her arm to the downed cowboy to help him up.

“Whiskey-cola is my drink of choice by the way”

(Pash is standing above George, with her arm extended to him)

(Pash is being sincere. She really wants that drink right now)

Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:17 am

George takes her arm and stands up. "Thanks. Reason I don't wanna fight now is that I can see plain as day that I'm not winning! Figure if I'm gonna lose I may as well be more than just you're typical guy trying to take you down. I like to leave a mark." He walks behind the counter of the bar and starts making her a whiskey-coke, then he makes one for himself. Both have the same amount as each other but are stronger than normal. "Cheers," he says as he clinks her glass then takes a sip from his drink "I bet you're one of those girls that looks like she's a lightweight but actually can hold down some liquor. Am I right? Well I have a fun idea. Since we're the only ones here, we may as well take full advantage of this bar!" He takes another sip

Suggestion- George wants to get Passion chatty and drink more hoping that either one of two things happens: 1 is that she gets drunk and can't hit him as easily or 2 is that if he's gonna lose, he wants to have a good time doing so and blame the alcohol for him losing
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 3:51 pm

“You aren’t winning?” chuckled Pash. “That’s not usually what a boy would say after a pretty girl showers him with kisses and buries him under her skirt.”

Pash noted the comment about enjoying the whole bar.

“Oh no. Haha. I can’t do that. Just one for me.” She then patted her tummy. “If I let myself drink like I wanted to, it would not be long before I could not fit in dresses like these. That would make ,ummm, “fighting” boys like you much, much, harder. You can go ahead though, I won’t judge you if you go faster than me.”

“So I take it you have fought girls like me before,” said Pash, happy to be talking again. “What was the most memorable fight you had?”

Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 7:09 pm

"I went up against a toon- Jessica Rabbit, you may have heard of her. She runs a night club in another town. It was a close match, but I came put on top." George pays attention to how she only wanted one drink. "So you admit you'd like to drink more. Throw your inhibitions out the door, Passion! Have fun and do what you want! Hell, you'd look damn good even after 100 drinks and work it well. Besides, you're all all about love, right? Well why not love life and love yourself enough to let loose every once in a while?" George makes her another whiskey coke and slides it to her before taking another swig of his own.

Tempt
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 10:25 am

“Jessica Rabbit?” asked Pash. “I think I saw her on television once. Red hair, giant boobs. Is that the one? Yeah? The same one? Super skimpy dress?... Yeah, that one…. Eh, can’t say I like that dress. Bit too slutty for my tastes.”

Pash then noted another drink sliding towards her. She looked down at her own drink which was still full. Then she looked at George’s drink. That one was also still full. She then sighed with a smile and looked at the cowboy.

“Heh, I see you are one of those guys that uses alcohol to gain an advantage over unsuspecting girls,” she accused playfully. “I’m a bit too old for that trick I’m afraid… not that I’m old mind you.”

Then her tone changed to be a little more serious.

“Look, I get what you are trying to do. I don’t blame you for it either. It’s just that I think it's going to backfire on you if you keep it up. You may not think it, but I’ve actually been showing a lot of restraint in our, ummm, match.”

She then looked over at the new glass of her favorite drink that just slid over to her.

“The thing is, the more I drink, the more, how to say this, frisky I get,” she said sadly. “No, frisky is too light of a word. Rape-y might be more accurate. Something about the way this love magic transformed me, I can’t control it when I’m drunk. It just takes over and I turn into a monster. Sure, lots of boys like to joke about how they would not mind a girl like me “raping” them, but they don’t know what they are talking about, especially in my case. They never realize how violent girls can get. Not until they are beaten to a pulp, bleeding everywhere, and begging for mercy at least...”

She looked down at the counter with a hundred yard stare. She she had a brief flashback to the day this whole love magic thing happened to her.

“Anyways, I’m really going to have to ask you to not make me another,” she said with a sad smile. “I’ll drink that one over there too, just because I’ve been enjoying your company and you’ve been nice to me, but no more.”

She then looked away for a second and said:

“I don’t want you to see me like that.”

George: 12 willpower.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 am

Damn, George thought to himself. Is the bounty on this girl really worth it? She doesn't seem bad at all. Not enslaving anyone, not taking advantage of anyone, this restraint is crazy for a midara. He had to compromise here. Love comatose guys couldn't keep happening but hurting her seemed unfair, especially with bullets.

George sighed and chugged down the rest of his drink, then he took the one he just made her and threw it against the wall. It smashed into little pieces and the drink splattered all over. "Dammit," he muttered, starting to really feel the guilt of how he treated her before and this scummy plan of trying to get her drunk. He then looked at her. She really was sincere and innocent. She must go through this shit all the time and guys keep hurting her. "Look, I don't wanna hurt you and the bounty isn't that big of a deal to me, but I can't in good conscience let you go around turning people's minds to pudding with your love magic. Is there any way you can control it to stop doing that or to permanently lower your power? I wanna help but you gotta understand I can't let you keep doing this to people. Love sometimes hurts. If not then I'm gonna have to turn you in."

Compromise
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Pash’s eyes widened as she watched George throw the full glass of her favorite beverage against the wall. Then she gave a little laugh.

“Haha, damnit George,” she said with a smile, “I was looking forward to that now that you talked me into it. I can handle two you know. I also told the bartender I would try to keep property damage to a minimum,” now looking at the shattered glass on the floor and the drink staining the wall.

“But in all seriousness, do you really think I would be here right now if I knew of a way to fix myself of this? You think I have not tried all sorts of stupid witchdoctors telling me they have the cure for all this?”

A single tear streamed down her cheek. She wiped it off, composed herself, then continued.

“Look, I appreciate you wanting to help me, but the world does not always work like that. Anyways, I get your concern. Yes, my, *sigh*, victims, I really hate having to say that, they go into a deep sleep for a few days, no more than a week though. Except for that one guy that was out for almost a month. Lets just say he was not as nice as you… but I try to make sure make they have their fun before I put them out. I also make sure to only do this to boys who attack me first.”

Then she looked right at George with her eyes narrowed.

“To give an example, boys who shoot drinks out of my hand…”

She looked like she was going to pounce right then and there and be done with this whole thing, but then she just relaxed her tensed body and ended up giving a sigh.

“Heh, looks like I don’t have it in me to just take a boy who has been so nice to me,” she said with a sad smile, “but don’t think that means you are off the hook. I need to get rid of some of this love energy. It’s been bubbling up inside of me. If it keeps going like this, it will start to feel like it’s slowly torturing me to death. Then it will actually kill me very slowly and painfully. So please understand I have to go through with this, but I’m going to give you a fair shot. It’s only fair.”

Then a mischievous idea crossed her mind and her face reflected the naughty thought.

“Or, I could make it really nice for you. If you have a, ummm, request, for me, I’d be happy to oblige you before the finale. You’ve earned it in my eyes.”

“So draw your gun or tell me your dreams. Your choice cowboy.”

George: 12 willpower.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 8:48 am

"I don't have any requests now. Let's finish this." George draws his guns out and loads them before shooting her.

Bullet shower
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 am

Pash saw him load the bullets in and immediately put up her barrier; and thank goodness for that barrier, she thought to herself as all bullets were right on target. She weathered the storm as the bullets pushed her away from the bar. One thing was clear, this was now a fight to the end.

(bullet shower - 40 - success)

“I had a feeling that is what you would choose,” she said sadly, “Well, so be it.”

She raised her hand to her lips and gave it a kiss, she then blew a kiss, but it should have been more like she blew a whole boat load of kisses as pink hearts were flying all over the place. George braced himself for the onslaught, but then realized that the kisses were not hitting him. Instead, the kisses seemed to be flying everywhere except directly at him. This made him relax enough to take a quick look at his surroundings, and that is when he realized what Pash was up to.

He was now surrounded by close to a hundred hearts in every direction conceivable.

“Sorry George,” was all Pash said before raising her hand in a finger pistol at the cowboy, shutting one eye, and letting out a “bang.”

Immediately the hearts started swarming George from every direction all at once. George instinctively braced himself for pain, but pain was the complete opposite of what he felt. What he felt instead was his whole body being peppered with jolts of pleasure all throughout as the hearts came crashing in. It is hard to say what he was thinking after the barrage, but one thing is for sure, his mind was mush for the whole duration of it.

(Love Gatling MKII - 32 - success)

Passion Lips: 14 stamina.
George: 7 willpower.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 2:15 pm

It's the Hellzone Grenade of Midara))

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 2:24 pm

(Shhhhhhhh, don't give it away so easily man Wink )
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 am

It feels so good, George thinks as he grins like a dope. Maybe I can use this to my advantage and catch her off guard. George approaches Passion with his arms out like he wants a hug, and if she accepts, he plans to hit her in the head with his pistol.

Pistol whip
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Pash saw George walking towards her with his arms extended, looking like he wanted a hug after taking that bombardment. She felt a little bad about using such an attack on him, furthermore, she really did not want to fight, so she was all too happy to jump at this chance to hug it out.

She extended her own arms and started walking towards him. At the last second she closed her eyes and waited for the embrace. Instead, all she was met with was solid hit across the face with a blunt object. She opened her eyes, and there was George with his pistol swung past his body from having just hit her in the face.

(Pistol whip - success)

He had hit her in the face with the hilt of his pistol. Straight up. Here was a girl trying to hug him because she was concerned about him, and he just hit her. In the face. With a blunt object.

Pash was furious.

Before George had a chance to react, she grabbed him by the shoulders. Then she drove her knee into his crotch as hard as she could and kept it there.

“You really are a piece of…”

She brought her knee down and immediately drove it right back in there. This time she twisted and turned her knee in between his legs to make sure that she hurt him. Then and only then did Pash release him and let him crumble to the floor at her feet.

“Stay down if you know what’s good for you,” growled Pash while glaring down at him, all traces of cuteness gone from her voice.

(“Feminine retribution” - (free action) - 48 - success)

Passion Lips: 12 stamina.
George: 5 willpower + downed

Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 pm

"Ugghhhh....," George groans, unable to get up after that attack. He puts his pistols back in their holsters and grips his groin, trying to take deep breaths with his eyes shut. "It hurts so fuckin' much." He keeps groaning in pain for a minute and after he takes a few deep breaths says, "Please make it stop hurting." A few more breaths and groans. "I just wanted to turn you in to stop you from messing up people's lives." He takes a gulp of air. "But you made me use force. Sorry." She can tell he's being completely sincere here, not that he'd need to lie anymore. He's in no state to even stand, let alone use his guns.

Plead
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Pash was ready to lash out at him some more, but then she heard his explanations for his actions and, most importantly, his apology. The two of them worked hand in hand to snap Pash out of her rage.

“I...oh no… damnit, no... I’m so sorry George. I should not have done that…”

Then she did what she could to ease his pain. She knelt down, gently buried her face in the crotch of his pants, and gave him her very naughty kiss. She stayed there for a good 10 seconds, tenderly kissing him there, hoping this would work. When she was finally done, she got up and looked over at George.

“Th...that should have negated the worst of the pain. The love magic attacks, they cause pleasure. . . Pleasure negates pain right?... Right? I think so… Oh geez, what have I done? I’m so sorry George.”

While George was still in pain, George was in significantly less pain now thanks to Pash’s efforts. Pash however, still felt like she had not done enough to atone for her outburst. She ran over to the bar, got a bag and filled it with ice from behind the counter, then she grabbed her bear and threw it over so that it landed right next to the cowboy. The bear and once again poofed into a clone of Pash. When she got back over to George, she handed the ice bag to the clone, who sat beside him and started gently holding it against his crotch, gently shifting it about every now and then so that no one area ever got too numb.

Meanwhile, Pash (the real one) walked over and knelt down on her knees right behind his head. She gently lifted his head and scooted herself forward so that George’s head was now in her lap. She then put her arms around him.

“B...boys like this position, right?” asked Pash nervously. “I think I read it somewhere...I hope it helps you relax… J… just tell me if you are uncomfortable, okay?

Pash clearly felt awful, but seeing George no longer crying in pain put her mind at ease a little.

“I should have seen that one coming," said Pash. “You clearly were at a disadvantage, so you were bound to try something like that. I should have known. I should have expected it instead of lashing out at you like some kind of monster.”

“But what you did was pretty dispicable too you know? Hitting me like after tricking me by holding your arms out like you wanted to hug it out… no, that does not excuse what I did. You were just doing what you needed to do to stay in the fight. I was the one that went and messed with the formula, thinking I could take the violence out of our fight.”

Pash took a deep breath, let out a deeper sigh, and then continued.

“It is just that I was so desperate to believe that we could resolve this without fighting you know? I was hoping that maybe this once I do my kiss without forcing the boy. . . and in my quest to avoid violence, look at what I have done…”

A single tear streamed off her cheek and fell onto his hair. Pash looked off into the distance for a minute or so while gently stroking his hair. Then she continued.

“Well, I’ve come this far. I’m going to kiss you in a bit, and yes, you will be in a deep sleep for a few days, no more than a week I promise, but before that, I just want to make sure you know that I’m sorry for hurting you, and that, all things considered, you have been really nice to me, and even made me laugh a few times, so I… umm… well, thank you George.”

“So before I do this, is there anything you feel needs to be addressed? This is probably the last time we will ever see each other you know.”
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

They stayed like that for a good minute or so and George still had not said a word. Pash however, took comfort at the way he seemed to look so blissfully at peace in her lap. She could not help but smile down at her “opponent.”

“How did it come to this,” she asked herself. Never before had a fight gone like this. The mind games, the banter, the chatting, the shared drinks, the story telling. . . usually fights were so much more, well, animalistic.

And yet look at how it ended. For all the hopes she had that she could have a civil interaction with someone for a change, it ended in an even bigger mess than she could have ever imagined.

“We’re just a bunch of kids trying to be grown ups, aren't we,” she said with a sad laugh to the cowboy. “Well, I’ll never forget this day. For better or worse, thanks for being part of it.”

Pash then gently lowered his head to the ground and climbed on top of him. She gently placed she hands on his shoulders, and lowered her lips to his. She felt his arms close around her, and she nuzzled herself closer to him in response. Then their tongues met in the middle and and mingled for around two minutes before George’s grip around her back started to loosen. She kept going, knowing that this moment was drawing to a close and she wanted to cherish every last second of it. Then, his arms finally dropped to the side, and his breathing now going at a very slow and relaxed rate.

She got up, got her teddy bear, and walked up the door. A small crowd was gathered around waiting to see the outcome. When they saw the girl walking out, they were somewhat confused as to what to do next. Pash simply walked up to the bartender and handed him some money that she had on her.

“He is going to be sleeping for a few days. No more than a week. Make sure nothing happens to him”

“...otherwise you will be seeing me again,” as she narrowed her eyes in an attempt to look menacing before breaking out into a laugh from the strain of trying to look menacing.

“But please, look after him. He’s a good man.”

She then walked through the crowd and made her way out of town. And yes, she was walking into a sunset.

(end)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Sorry I didn't have time to reply to your last one. But thanks for rping! Had a fun time and you were awesome! Would love to do it again in the future
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Haha, now I kinda feel bad for ending it. I seriously thought that I had taken it in a direction that made you lose interest, so I just figured I would write an ending for it. Makes me glad to hear that you enjoyed it though. I had a great time as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips vs George (completed)    Passion Lips vs George (completed)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips vs George (completed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2