Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo   Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:36 pm

"Decency?" She parroted back at him, "Please, men would pay just for getting a glimpse of my magnificent lipgina!" She proudly stated. Trying to shake of the stunned state, she concentrates all her energy...

Roll Number: 33 Unsuccessful!

But, it was for naught. The binding nature of the paralysis was enough to still hold her down.

Kai: 19
AAGB: 10 Stunned!

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo   Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:28 pm

((Don't think you need to maintain the stun. It feels too one-sided anyways))

Kai's left brow quirked at such an odd declaration by the AAGB, primarily the term "lipgina". He suspected that she had already granted him a "taste" of the so-called "lipgina" and if he hadn't dealt such a concussive blow to her, she might have insisted on going a bit further. That the AAGB was now finding the act of standing difficult gave Kai the sense that this fight had become a bit too one-sided and she would be easy pickings. He wasn't keen on beating down an opponent who could hardly fight back, even if it was a Midara.

"I might believe such a statement if there were any living victims to corroborate that claim. On the other hand, you've been a bit too soft for my taste. I'm not even sure you could accomplish this."Kai countered, sweeping his arm out noting the bodies back down the alley.

Kai wanted to give the AAGB a chance to stand and prove her mettle before he did anything along the lines of either executing or permitting her to go free with a guarantee she wouldn't cause anymore trouble. It was a risky move, but the alternative was returning to HQ to report a desolate town and the execution of what might have been a midara in a one-sided beatdown.

Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind(Passive): As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo   Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm

This act of mercy may just be Kai's undoing. In the teaching of a Midara, you don't show any remorse to your victims, no matter how easy or hard their opponent was.

Roll Number: 52 Hit!

And what a mistake he made... Was it just a ploy? Or was she really stunned that long? Kai may never know as, what it seems out of nowhere, AAGB launched right at him and got him in a big bear hug! His face went right in between her breasts to the point of almost suffocation! "Got you!" She cooed and started to smack her lips at him, "Now... Lets have some fun." She began to making smacking noises with her lips until finally, they met right on top of his head!

Kai: 18 Trapped!
AAGB: 10

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo   Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Kai's skepticism and momentary mercy had been an opening the AAGB took full advantage of, and despite his guard being up, the vixen had managed to get close and scoop him up into a hold before he could do anything in response. He tried to struggle at first, his torso shifting side to side, his waist especially active in that it pressed against the AAGB's during Kai's efforts to escape. The perfumed cleavage didn't do anything to assist his plight, instead weakening his resolve a bit at a time. However, it was the kiss at the top of his head which had the most effect.

Kai felt an overwhelming urge to kiss the AAGB in return and pump her full of semen until neither of them could walk. It took an almost impossible amount of resolve and willpower to keep struggling and even double his efforts, knowing full well that one quickie wouldn't be the whole thing.

'Those lips are dangerous! I have to escape before she squeezes me dry with that tight pussy, with those plump lips... And sweet sucking... no! Focus, you fool! Don't let her seduce you!' kai thought to himself.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo   Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai vs ArchAngel Giga Bimbo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2