Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:23 pm

“Awwww, you’ve already given me plenty of food, there is no need for you to buy me any more.”

And before the professor could even respond.

“But, since you insist, I would like a chicken sandwich to go please,” said Pash with a big cheeky smile on her face.

“As for when I’ll leave. Eh, I don’t know. I suppose I can stick around for a while. I’d say I have a good two weeks in me before my ‘need’ gets critical. So you will probably see around town for the next few weeks, trying to bum food off some guy haha.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

"That I can do, my dear. Also while I am paying the bills, I will also need to meet up with someone within the Cafe Primavera as well so do not wait up for me. Now if you excuse me." He sketches a last bow before he proceeds to head towards the door of the restaurant...and goes through it like he did with the wall.

Sierra had nod to the professor before he departed "Take care Professor Durkin." Spring Rose waved as well though it gone unnoticed. Sierra turned towards Pash with a mild reproach. "You know Pash, you can call me up anytimes you need anything to eat so you do not have to bum off of anyone." She smiles right afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:06 pm

“Good bye Professor!” Pash said to the professor as he walked through a wall.

“Haha, and I do appreciate the offer Sierra,” said Pash with a smile. “Not that I have a problem with taking advantage of people’s generosity, but think of all the boys who would be deprived of the chance to have a meal with me.”

“But it is nice to know that if I ever hit a streak of terrible luck at charming boys, I can just bum off of you,” Pash said with a wink at Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Sierra taps her lips against in thought. "Ah that is true. Hope at least more than a handful of them provide chicken nuggets. Oh! Speaking of which, I did find a recipe for chicken nuggets. I don't think i can make them as sophisticated as Cafe Primavera though. Bum off of me at your own risk!" She grins widely.

The waiter that has serviced them before approaches them with a plastic container for Pash's chicken sandwich. "Here is your order to go, and I hope you both have a pleasant night." Sierra smiles to him and replied.

"Thank you and you too."

It was then that Sierra's orb starts to resonate in her purse. She opens and takes it out before pressing the tree icon. "Hello?" It was a young man's voice on the other side. "Oh hi Kamil, what can I do for you?....Oh you want to start on the project already?...Oh no, I do but I am not home just yet but I will be back in about 30 to 60 minutes. ...OK talk to you later. Bye." She press the green icon 3 times to end the call.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:08 pm

“Haha, believe it or not, I like chicken nuggets for their simplicity.” laughed Pash.

Pash watched as Sierra took her call. Then she narrowed her eye in mischief at her.

“Soooooo,” said Pash slyly. “Should I be on my way so that you can get to your *giggle* project…”

“Orrrrr, do you want me to stick around and answer all the boy related questions you undoubtedly are filled with right now?”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:47 pm

"OK regular chicken nuggets, nothing fancy. Dipping sauce optional?" At least that would make her job easier.

Sierra caught that mischievous look to her eyes but strangely remains relaxed.

"No, it is an actual project from our nature class. He is a ranger and I am taking it for an elective. Although now that I think about it, I think he is one of the few people that doesn't seem to think of me as a romantic prospect." She looks at Pash with a questioning look "Does that mean he there is a good chance he already has a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:07 pm

“Yeah, just plain ol’ nuggets. That is what I like best about them.”

“That or he has spent too much time in the wild to know how to handle girls, *giggle*”

“So you like him, don’t you,” Pash asked in a teasing voice. “Because you would not be asking me that question if you did not.”

“I mean, there is an easy way to find out you know. Tonight when you see him, just ask if he is single or not. There is no harm in that. If he is, you pouce. If he is not, you just saying something along the lines of “Awwwww, well, you let her know how lucky she is for me” and then move on.

“And never, ever bring it up again. This part is important. Remember how I told you if you shot down too many boys in a row, they would just stop asking you out? Well, you try to steal a girl’s man and next thing you know, you are going to find there is a girl hiding around every corner just waiting to sabotage your every move.

“Every talks about how heartless boys can be towards girls, but they will never come close to the viciousness girls can have towards other girls. Especially when you give them a reason to gang up on you.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:31 pm

"Weelllll...kind of yes." It was the best Sierra could muster without saying directly without turning a bit red...which she did anyways.

"Yeah asking him sounds about right...even if it going to take a lot of guts from me to do so..." Sierra presses her index fingers together adorably.

Her eyes widen a bit at the warning about not pushing it too far as to infringing upon another girl's man.

"I do my best try not to step on anyone's feet so I do not think that would be an issue with angering someone. But how vengeful can someone be? Have you seen some of these spats before?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:12 pm

“As much as I like watching you go from prim and propper to blushing schoolgirl, having a crush on a boy is nothing to be ashamed about, you know,” said Pash reassuringly with a smile.

“Eh, don’t overthink it. Asking if someone is single is by no means crossing a line. I mean, if you want to be super smooth about it, find away to slip it into conversation. You know, something like: ‘So, should I worry about your girlfriend getting mad at me if we work together on this project?’ Then you wait to see how he responds.

“But, seeing as how you are blushing just at the mention of him, it is probably best not to try and be too fancy about it this time around. A simple ‘Hey, are you single?’ would suffice.”

“If he is, ask him if he would like to get a coffee with you or something like that. If not, say something that makes it clear you will not pursue him any further.”

“Feel free to use my line about congratulating his girlfriend.”

“I know everyone would have you believe that only boys can ask girls out, but trust me, boys love it when you ask. Especially if they are shy.”

“And from the sound of things, that might be the case with him.”

“And if you are worried about rejection, don’t. Seriously, chances are good. If this guy is spending all his time out in the wilderness, that is a rough life. Boys like that would love nothing more than the warm embrace of a sweet girl. Especially after the rain and heat and dirt and dangerous animals.”

“Plus even if he does, well, at least you tried. At least you know. Then you can move on with your life instead of spending all your time daydreaming about him and blushing at the mere mention of his name.”

“Yeah, rejection will sting a little. But grin and bear it. No matter how sad it makes you feel, I promise you it won’t kill you. Whatever you do, don’t start crying like a baby or, worse yet, start lashing out at him. No need to give yourself a reputation as that crazy over emotional girl.”

“So have I dealt with vengeful girls? Haha, well, someone who does what I do for a living, I’m bound to cross that like eventually. It is just simple statistics in this case. So yeah, I have. The thing about an angry girl is that she does not attack from the front. Oh no. She is going to work behind the scenes with the sole goal of making your life as miserable as possible. That and she is going to get all her friends to join in as well. Before you know it, the food you eat is tasting weird. Everyone seems to not want to talk to you. You find holes in your clothes…”

“Make a guy angry, and he just walks up to you and punches you. Make a girl angry, and it is the death by a thousand cuts.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:56 pm

"In truth, it is not the rejection that scares me about asking, I can handle just being friends; but the fact that it would change his opinion of me to the negative. Yeah it sounds stupid and I know it is silly for a guy to hate me just because I ask if he is available but fear kind of bypass the whole sensible part.

But anyways, if it turns out that he has a very nice girlfriend, I can definitely live with that."

She blinks briefly about the whole vengeance over time with a vengeful girl before thinking. "If I notice a girl is trying to steal my boyfriend, I'd remotely prick her with a sleep needle, and if she tries against, a hangover needle, as in skipping the alcohol and straight to the groggy pain part." She sighs briefly. "It is not a side of me that I'd like to show..."

"Maybe my mind is wired a bit differently from everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:31 pm

“Well, at least you can recognize that your fear is completely irrational,” said Pash. “Haha, worried that he will think negatively about you for asking he is single as opposed to the rejection. Well, that is like being scared of fighting a bear because you are worried you might get fleas from the bear.”

“Haha, see? Just like I said. Angry girls go for the whole death of a thousand cuts from behind. Even prim and proper Sierra is not immune from it.” Pash said with a playful giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 2:19 pm

"I don't know about the whole thousand cuts thing. Might be naive of me but the darts is to make sure she doesn't bother us at least for today and the I am not sure if she wants to risk migraines each times she tries again. Otherwise I prefer not to deal with those type of people, especially if they are the passive-aggressive types.

What about you Pash? Are there any notable guys out there that makes your have butterflies in your stomach?" Sierra tilts her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:02 pm

“Oh, I guess you have never heard of the death by thousand cuts figure of speech,” laughed Pash, realizing she was not being understood at all. “It simply means the opposite of attacking your opponent head on. It means to sneak tiny little attacks in here and there in the aims of making your opponent as miserable as possible as opposed to confronting them outright. It’s named after an old torture method, but let's not get into that.”

“As for boys that set my heart a flutter? *giggle* Well, I assure you there are many that fit the criteria. And the list grows every day with me constantly being challenged by silly little adventurer types,” Pash said with a laugh.

“But I’ve given up on the hopes of being able to have a nice man to build a home with many many years ago,” Pash said with a sigh.

“I’m surprised someone as smart as you has not figured that one out for yourself,” she said with a sad chuckle. “I mean, I’ve already told you what happens to a person if they hang around me for too long, no?”

Pash stares off into the distance for a bit with a sad smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Seems to be growing rather emotionless as they talk about the death of a thousand cuts subject, but Spring Rose seems to be shuffling restless as if something is bothering the doll...or Sierra "I haven't heard the sayings before but I do understand what you are referring to. But...what if 1000 isn't enough? What if one decides those cuts shoulder be made deeper?"

Then the emotion returns to her voice while Spring Rose seems to have calmed down. "Sorry...bad memories. I do not want to bar conversation subjects but let us not speak about it for now."

"It is saddening that there are so many that sooth your heart yet you cannot true stay with them...I do not know what that is like so please do not take offense for what I stay which may be repetitive of what you do already."

"At least there is a bit of light that you both leave fond memories of each other. And with things like the projection orb, you are truly not alone." Smiles a bit sadly but also fondly as well.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:44 pm

“Ah, I’ve clearly touched on something I should not have,” said Pash. “I’m sorry Sierra. I just thought I was using a simple figure of speech.”

“No, I don’t hold it against you for not predicting everything about me in advance Sierra. Haha, I’m…”

Pash took a moment to take a deep breath to compose herself after feeling her emotions start to get the best of her.

She let out a sigh.

“...Heh. I’m just jealous.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Sierra realized that the conversation took a bit on the gloomy side so decided to change things a bit to lighten things up and knows a specific topic that can do that.

"Mmmm, you know I just remember something I wanted to ask you. Not sure if I asked this before and or forgot, but did we discuss what kind of clothes that you want for your doll?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:26 pm

“Ooooooo!” said Pash, showing her amazing ability to change emotions in a heartbeat. “I want the doll to be wearing my, well, my kissy outfit *giggle*.”

“You know the one right? The white dress? Since you’ve said you been spying on me, I’m sure you know what it looks like, but just in case you need a reminder.”

Pash picked up her teddy backpack and gave it a light toss into the air. When it landed on the floor, it poofed up in a cloud of smoke.

And there stood a clone of pash wearing a white dress. While it was sleeveless, it did have ruffles at the shoulders. There was a think pink belt around the waist. The skirt went down to mid thigh, and had waves, giving the skirt some volume. Right under the skirt was the beginning of her white cotton thigh high socks. At the end of her legs were her pink pumps that matched her pink belt and pink bow in her hair.

The clone extended her hands gracefully and did a twirl.

“He he, yep, that’s the one,” said Pash with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Even though Sierra has seen the transformation of the backpack a few times already, she has always wonder how different it is from Spring Rose's own transformation. She pushed the question within the back of her mind before her eyes traces over the form and clothes of the clone and notice there is quite a lot of white and pink as a theme.

"Sleeveless with ruffles. Skirt with oscillation. Do you want to be exactly like that dress or so there some room for some alterations?"

After she is done taking in the details, she cannot help but signal Spring Rose to rise from the chair to also pirouette next to Pash's clone in her blue spring dress, spring hat, and slippers. Clone fashion show!

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:05 pm

“You know what Ms. fashion designer Sierra? Feel free to make tweaks as you see fit. Just keep the big details there. Give it your own little spin so to say. If I like it, I just might have to incorporate it into the real Pash outfit, you know?”

“Plus, I got to admit, as much as I like the pink and the white, it could probably use a little variation.”:

“Then again,” she said, half to herself, half to Sierra, “the boys do seem to love it still…”

The clone seem to take note of Spring Rose showing off her own outfit. She starts making even more poses in an attempt to keep up with the doll.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Sierra takes a moment to eye Pash's form and pauses for a moment in thought as she thumbs through her imagination of designs to create based on her kissy outfit scrapping the ideas that doesn't feel true to the spirit of the original.

"Well I got a few prototypes I can run through though I won't make anything too different from what you have. If the original works pretty well, then we don't need to alter too much from it."

She looks over to the clones's increase effort to model before deciding to keep the level of Spring Rose's fashionista poses to the clone's level so not to out-do. The whole show seems to have drawn in a good amount of attention from the Cafe patrons of both sexes as their admire style of the clothes of both doll and clone.

"And from the looks of it, everyone seems to be enjoying what we are doing."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 3:08 pm

“Haha, good to see them spreading joy together,” laughed Pash. “So have you seen what you need to see? It’s kinda hard for me to do two things at once.”

“So should we say our goodbyes? You have a, *giggle* project to get to, no?”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Sierra nods and smiles before watching as the clone and doll concludes their fashion show. "Yeah I do, and anything else I can work with. Just needed the theme."

"And yes the actual project, thank you very much." Sierra sticks her tongue out. Even she isn't above doing that it seems. "But if I need of anything or need to ask anything, I'll contact you." Her hand pats her orb.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 pm

“Alright then,” said Pash with a playful smile. “It was good to see you again Sierra.”

Then she lunged at Spring Rose and pulled her in for a hug.

“And you too Spring Rose.”

The clone poofed back into a teddy backpack, which Pash picked up and slung on her back, but not before putting the chicken sandwich in it.

“And remember Sierra,” said Pash trying to hold back giggles, “asking a boy if he is single is not a crime.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Sierra notices Pash's motion on time to react and make Spring Rose caught her within a return hug for several seconds before she lets go but does not shrink down to her normal doll size yet before both of them waves to the departing midara.  Only then did Spring Rose shrink back down and landed in Sierra's arm before she carefully tucks her away safety.

It was then that she realize that between projects, homework, Pash's doll, and a midterm afterward that she is going to have a fairly busy.  But in the meanwhile, she takes a deep breath and starts to gather up her courage as she decided to go with the flow and follow Pash's advice when appropriate.  With those thought she activated her haste rune and jets forth home.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Unknown to any of them, one girl drinking a cup of tea was listening to both of them calmly with a calm look on her face but her thoughts was anything but.  Her finger trails onto projector orb and press the blue icon before whispering in a low tone.

"She is here.  Last seen, Primavera.  Note the daily routine.  Do not come in contact."  3 press later and the message is sent.  This one is not getting away.

((Dun dun dun. Btw this is my first time doing two characters simultaneously. Felt like Sierra got shadowed for a while.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)   Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idealism bound outside Logic. (Concluded)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: