Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proud of you guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Proud of you guys Empty
PostSubject: Proud of you guys   Proud of you guys EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Y'know...

I've been watching this forum since virtually its inception and saw a ridiculous influx of finds to the idea of this forum from everywhere- even contributed myself a couple of times. Now that we've (seemingly) exhausted existing material outside of new additions, we've switched to role play mainly and I'm beyond pleased with the direction it's going right now. Role play can be whatever you want it to be and it can just be a simple, sexy fight between OCs which I do enjoy immensely. But I feel that we are all taking the role plays here to a new horizon- we're getting character building/development in the mix (Namely Celesty and SoloWingPixy for being so involved) and it's reignited my creative mind from what was essentially a coma. I have ideas and a need to write again, thanks to you guys.

It's a crazy exciting thing to experience because it's not just your typical Midara fight any more, it's becoming something much more I feel. And those of you heavily involved in the role play side of this forum (actual role playing, to character creation, fan art and stories) are breathing life into the forum when we may not have much to post about. For that, I thank you guys for your dedication and sharing your creative visions (even if they're heavily inspired by something else) with everyone, even the people just ghosting and reading it all. It's a lot of fun to watch you guys create and create with you.

Celesty

Proud of you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud of you guys   Proud of you guys EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Thanks Vulcan. Can't wait to see what those ideas you have finally make it to message board Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Proud of you guys
Page 1 of 1