Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcade Queen (WIP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Arcade Queen (WIP)   Arcade Queen (WIP) EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:06 am

Arcade Queen

Description: More high tech Midara who operate in and around the giant arcades that litter the more technologically advanced areas. They turn the chilled out locations into their own personal harem with them becoming the establishments Queen. Often when confronted by a hero, she'll challenge them to various games, offering to free the enticed populace if they can beat her. But as they play she uses her amazing appearance and charming manner to distract and allure them, so that they fail in beating her scores, and when the inevitable fight begins they're already half enamoured with her.

Moves

Let's play!
With an irresistible excitement, the Arcade Queen ushers her opponent to a machine and begins to game with them. Depending on the machine, what happens next varied

-DDR:The Queen begins a fast but undeniably sexy dance as her opponent feels compelled to join in. Deals will damage and stuns the opponent as they spend their next turn dancing with her

-Cabin of the undead

While the adventurer plays, the Arcade Queen seems somewhat on edge, culminating in her frightendly jumping into the heroes lap for comfort at a jumpscare. As she cowers into them endearingly, charming her opponent, she also 'unintentionally' presses her ample chest into theirs dealing will damage on top of the inflicting charm

-Goblins and Ghouls

The hero seems to excel at this platformer, cutting down monsters with ease in their goal to rescue the princess. As they finish the level, they find the damsel they rescue to be an accurate albeit pixelated version of the Queen. As the in game brave Knight gets a thank you kiss from the damsel, the hero finds themselves turning towards the Queen. Who whispers "my hero..." Before giving them a deep and sensual kiss that can last multiple rounds -Binds and does continuous will damage

Item box!
The Queen causes a "?" Emblazoned box to appear in her targets hands, moments later it bursts open into a shower of hearts that deal will damage and send her opponent to the floor(requires successful roll to get up)

Pouncing kiss-only useable on floored opponent
The Arcade Queen leaps at her downed opponent, instantly straddling them. She says something along the lines of "What're you doing down there when there's so much fun to be had playing in here? Let me show you" before leaning down and lustfully kissing them. Deals heavy damage and has a chance to immediately be followed up with let's play!

8 bit kiss!
The Queen blows her target a kiss that manifests as a pixelated heart. Upon connection it deals will damage as a pleasant warmth washes over them, and applies a stack of pixelation

Pew pew

The Queen pulls a toy lightgun from her belt, and fires a barrage of shots at the hero. Deals 1d3 stacks of pixelation but no direct damage

A new character?

The queen pulls out a wireless controller and points it at her victim, effects vary depending on stacks of pixelation

1-2stacks) adds a stack and deals charm damage
2-4 stacks) stuns the hero as they find themselves stuck fighting off the controllers power.
5+) the hero falls under the controllers spell, allowing the Queen to take their next turn and make them do as she wishes. Also dealing damage

Finisher

Stay and play forever
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Queen (WIP)   Arcade Queen (WIP) EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 1:40 pm

As someone who's weak when it comes to all things video gaming, I love this. I wouldn't mind facing off against her. Only question is where did I leave my quarters....
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Queen (WIP)   Arcade Queen (WIP) EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Seeing that some of AzureTyrant's characters are based off of video games, I wonder how would that play off.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Queen (WIP)   Arcade Queen (WIP) EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Oh boy. A woman who fights utilizing various video games against characters from video games. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Queen (WIP)   Arcade Queen (WIP) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:13 pm

I find this one interesting.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Queen (WIP)   Arcade Queen (WIP) EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:08 am

Kinda reminds me of ManyEyedHydra's stint of stories on a character getting stuck in various videogames and being assaulted by various succubi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Queen (WIP)   Arcade Queen (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcade Queen (WIP)
Page 1 of 1