Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 3:26 am

"Yeah...Rin is a pretty bold person and would probably give you a run for your money if she was a midara. Combining that we her love of cosplay and food and I think you've pretty much found a kindred spirit, Pash. I think you two have a lot to talk about."

She gives a brief pondering of the Venus outfit for a bit. "Unless it is tailored with a specific trigger, most of the time you will it. Probably easier for you than me with my wand since you are more magically inclined than I am."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 12:49 pm

"Hahaha, well I can't wait to meet her again then."

"So I just have to think about a wind around me and it will happen? Hmmm, let me give it a try."

"Also, if it is fueled by my love magic, you think that will affect it in any way? Like, will it make me like super pretty or something? *giggle*"

Pash closed her eyes and tried to think of a breeze blowing by her. To her surprise, she felt her hair flutter a little and the sailor collar do the same as well. She opened her eyes and was delighted to see her hair and her uniform fluttering oh so slightly. She also was surprised to see herself glowing just a little and just a few sparkles going off around her.

"Haha, this is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Sierra scratches her right cheek a bit as she watches Pash experment with the gust spell and creating a bit of a visual effect not just from the wind but also some luminescent effect on her body.

"Well I didn't really expect a bit of a light effect there; then again when it comes to magic and midaras. Although it seems that the magical girl popularity has just spread a little with you doing that." Her eyes moves to the recently formed audience around them whom were watching the special effect with a collective "ooo"s and murmurs. It was then that decided to give Pash some space so to be in the spotlight that she desires "The show is yours, Pash."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Pash looked around the crowd. She thought about using her new found magic to get all sorts of attention for herself, but then at the last second, she decided against it.

"Would any of you like a picture with me? I feel that would be much fun for everyone than just me making a few poses. I don't bite *giggle*. Just no inappropriate touching please."

"Seriously, no inappropriate touching. Because then I will bite."

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Seeing that quite a lot of people want a picture, Sierra raises her hand in response to the crowd. "Those that want a picture with Pash, please form a line to my left. I can take a pictures with your com orbs. Everyone else can take pictures along the side but please do not get too close." Almost immediately, people line-up accordingly with others creating a semi-circle around where the photographic was taking place.

Pash finds that there were quite a variety of within the 8 people that want to be photoed alongside with her, guys, girls, people in casual clothing, cosplayer. Fortunately no one was getting to touchy-feely with Pash, probably due to so many people around and not wanting to be ousted as a creep.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:24 pm

Pash happily posed with each of the 8 for their picture. When they were done, Pash smiled at all of them and thanked them.

"This is my first time in this outfit, so I want to thank you all for sharing this moment with me and making it special. Also, don't forget to thank your lovely photographer as well."

She gave a wink to Sierra.

The crowd lingered just a bit longer after her comments, then started to disburse. Then, when it was just her and Sierra again, Pash started the conversation back up.

"Thank you for going along with that. And such quick reactions too! It is as if you are just waiting for me to do something silly and jump in at the last second so that it does not turn into a disaster *giggle*."

"But I kind of needed that. Making others smile is kind of how I deal with stressful situations. I know it might seem like forever ago, but I still can't stop thinking about how we got attacked earlier."

"They were different from those who usually attack me. Usually it is just boys trying to find themselves. They say they want to defeat me, but they typically are just a little awkward around women and so their desire to form a relationship with a girl gets mixed with all this pent up and restless masculine energy. It ends up coming out as awkwardly challenging me to a fight."

"So a little *giggle* punishment, then a little guidance, and then they are well on their way to finding themselves as men."

"However, those that attacked us... they are different. Much more vicious. Also, I mean, it is weird. I thought they had the jump on us, but it turns out that they did not even know we were there. Yet in spite of this, they seemed so prepared in how to fight me."

"It is like someone with real power who is out to get me pushed those guys towards me just so they could mess with me."

"And I can't stop thinking about what trick they are going to throw at me. Feels bad having to anticipate some trick that could come at any second."

"Or you. I keep forgetting that it is not always about me *giggle*"

Pash then thought about it for a while.

"Ah! I know how I can deal with this. Is bounty hunting a thing in these lands? That was I can feel like I'm addressing the problem while at the same time getting a little money for myself."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 1:50 am

She waves to every as they crowd disperse while simply smiling with Pash really enjoying herself at being the center of the crowd and spreading joy.  

"Not really, Pash.  I mean I did say that it was your show and I willingly encourage you to do what feels best and I will support you.  And knowing you, it wouldn't really be disastrous persay, maybe a little awkward.  I just happen to make things a lot more streamline.  We can do that again later on in the future."

It was then that the conversation took a turn towards the serious on inflection of the recent attack that Sierra's demeanor adjusted accordingly with a bit worried look.  

"Those Deadwood members.  The dust they were using, it wasn't made to counter you, even though it would.  It was actually given to counter guild members since many of known spellcasters.  Even though we teach our mages how to fight physically as well, their still would have number advantage over a lone guild member or two.

And you are right that someone is giving them the means to fighting them, Deadwoods wouldn't naturally have access to anti-magic power which I'll shorted it down to abbreviated AMPs.  The Nightshades have plenty of those and are supplying the Deadwoods that are closest to the Academy to cause havoc.  

Deadwoods are just fodders, pawns to be direct blindly, but that attack wasn't an attack at all; it was an intel probe because an unknown had appeared, you.  Though had you not been there...they were prepared to deal with me themselves.  The whole thing wasn't aimed for you, it was for me... "

It was then that her voice turned very cold something very uncharacteristic of how Sierra normally is.  "But you were about to become collateral damage in this whole mess and I could not allow that."  She had to stop to take a deep breath for a moment to ebb her emotions a bit while Spring Rose making a sighing motion and a sad face.

"There isn't a strict bounty hunting system persay.  But there is a job bulletin near the guild hall.  The simple jobs like making or finding something, mostly civilian things can be done by anyone but things like bounty hunting needs guild sanction and registration.  Meaning you either need to be a full guild member, or vouched by a full guild member who is also certified as a combatant.  Despite my accomplishment, I am still a student and certainly not a combatant so I cannot vouch for you.  But we both know two people that can, Rin and Professor Durkin."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm

"Ah, so you are already expecting to be attacked. Why are they targeting you if you don't mind me asking."

"Yeah, that makes things clearer. While I'm not saying that I support those Deadwood types, I really don't like the fact these Nightshade types are using them like this. Taking advantage of others and sending them to potentially get hurt or even die over some dispute that does not even involve those people really gets to me."

"It's funny, I know that you probably have all sorts of notes on the boys that I have *giggle* toyed with. It might sound silly, but I really do care about the well being of the boys around me. Even the silly ones *giggle*. I do depend on them for survival after all, and now that some force is trying to use people, I want to do something against it.

Pash's words were deliberately chosen. After saying them, she started discretely looking around, looking around to see if anyone nearby was showing any sign of reacting to her little speech to Sierra. Based on what Sierra was saying, there was sure to be someone listening. It would just be too easy to hang around the crowd and keep an eye on her and her friend right now.

"So, I just have to get a good word from a guild member and I can get to work? Well where do I start?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:17 pm

"It is because that I am a guild member but also because from my observation, I am successfully able to mimic some of their best stealth methods.  That is the story."  There is a minor inflection in Sierra's voice at the last word.

"Ugh I really do not like the Deadwood and prefer to not deal with them at all.  In fact they kind of twist people into thinking like them.  Dusty was pretty lucky that we captured him so early that he still remains a decent person.  Drake, as unpleasant as he was is 50% impact.  The things normal Deadwood members do even the Nightshades would not cross, at least due to pragmatic reasons.  But it is because of these actions that the Deadwood ruin themselves in the long term."

Sierra looks a bit troubled as if she wants to say something but cannot.  She shakes her head for a brief moment.  It was then that Sierra faced Pash with a serious and worried look on her face. Deep down inside, she want to simply refuse Pash's request from the aforementioned reason but Pash might try another channel to help out, one that would put herself further into danger without understanding what she is going up against. At least by working with alongside with her, she can support the midara and put her own worries to rest.

"This would be the part that I warn you about going down this path out of your safety since once you start working alongside with us even as an associate, you will be incurring the Wrath of the Nightshades and that there will be no turning back.  And it would really tear me apart if you were harmed in our conflict. But if you want to see this through, then the first thing is have me arrange a meeting with either Rin or Professor Durkin."

>> Contact Rin
>> Contact Professor Durkin
>> On second thought...
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:36 pm

on second thought

"Ah, you know what, you are right Sierra. It was a silly thought. Thank goodness I have friends like you who will set me straight before I do anything stupid."

"Haha, here I was thinking that just because I have a Sailor Senshi uniform I can go save the world."

"I let this silly outfit get to my head. I'll stop entertaining such silly thoughts."

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:06 pm

She simply nod but was pretty relieved. She wouldn't (and couldn't. Midara > Artificier) be able to stop Pash to go with the whole incident. Spring Rose had suddenly glomped Pash from behind after that was said.

"Well to your credit, you can do magic and you look good in the skirt. And in a sense, you can save the world in your own way by inspiring hope everywhere." Her hands extends out to the people in the tailoring and cosplaying area having a good time. A few of them were chatting about the recent show Pash had provided. "And one of them may probably be able to save the world in the more traditional ways."

It was then that Sierra decided to steer the day back to what they were doing before they got sidetracked into talking about the more serious matters. "So anything you want to do or look at while we are here? We still got some time left."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Pash did not realize just how relieved her words would make Sierra.

"Oh wow, guess what I wanted to do was really dangerou... OOOFF. Haha, Yeah, you are right. How can I take on a super villainous group when I can't even defend myself from your hugs Spring Rose?"

Pash looked out at the group of people who had just took some pictures with her or who just watched from the sidelines. Yeah, there was no denying it. They were certainly smiling and happy looking.

"No, I think it has been quite an eventful day."

She took a few steps away from Sierra and Spring Rose. Did a quick twirl with her hands and her side and one leg kicked back. Her whole body glowed pick for a second, and then when she stopped, she was back in her jeans, sneakers, and pink hoodie casual outfit.

She than rejoined her friend. I mean friends.

"So I think we can call it a day here. I'm quite tired and would like to get some sleep now."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Sierra nods and smiles to Pash in understanding. "Yeah it was, but ultimately I had a lot of fun here and hope you did as well. After the bunch of work and school material I had to do, it was nice to just unwind a it. And I think I myself and ready for some well earned rest myself. Afterwards I should definitely be ready to make your winter clothes as well as your doll and her clothes."

It was then that Spring Rose disengage from Pash's back before Sierra steps in and hugs Pash herself, this time no love magic drawn out of her like the first meeting. Unlike Spring Rose's energetic hug, Sierra's was slow yet short before she let go of the midara.

"If you need anything else or want to know anything, feel free to contact me." She taps the container for her com orb.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 10:27 pm

"Ah!" Pash let out in shock.

"Y...you can touch me now?" she asked after Sierra separated from her. "Got to say, you made me really nervous there for a second."

"Well, you enjoy your rest, and it was great seeing you again."

"Same to you Spring Rose *giggle*"

Pash picked up her bear and started towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 10:54 pm

"Yeah, the first time was an outlier as I briefly lost control of my ability but I am fine now. Anyhow, take care of yourself Pash!" With both the girl and the doll waving to her before the doll closes her eyes and shrinks into Sierra's hands before she holds her close before making way to another exit towards her home, ready to hit the sack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8