Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:05 pm

(Not exactly sure lol. How about we make it as 20 for Karbon and 26 for Skunkette since Karbon has landed some hits on her.)

"Keeping you hot and bothered may lead to a mistake on your part." He said breathing heavy. He then saw her approach and started to grind her ass against him again, "Gah! Get off!" He said and tried to push her away.

*Struggle*

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:16 pm

[kk, you rolled a 73, and I rolled a 11, so... what should I do? I accidentally let you go, but still succeed on the hit, maybe?]

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 pm

(Karbon would be let go, but Skunkette's next attack would miss him and since it was a double odd, it's a critical fail.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:21 pm

[kk]

Skunkette tried to give him a deep kiss, only for the loosened rubble below her to give way and her to smash her face into the floor "Ouch! Lady luck, you suck!"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:27 pm

It was about time for his luck to change, he took this oppourtunity and tried to capitalize on it! He took his sword and tried for a slash down onto of her and then for a crippling strike!

*Vertical Slash*
*Crippling Strike*

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:32 pm

[...11 and 33. Goddamn these rolls. I'll reroll if you want, cause that's just brutal]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:35 pm

(Nah that's fine lol. It's part of the RP and I don't mind Karbon taking a beating Wink )

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:36 pm

[ok, so four rolls for Skunkette, and no damage??]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:40 pm

(Yup, go for it! Can't wait to see what kind of combo you can come up with Smile )

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:50 pm

[12, 26, 80, and 44... THESE ROLLS MAN! okay, just doing four, cause I feel bad for Karbon]

Skunkette rolled out of the way as he attacked, taking advantage of his falling off balance to wrap her legs around his head and verily rape his face with her pussy, it's liquids flooding his mouth and forcing their way down his throat as she then leapt off and grabbed his cock, giving it a fierce stroking before leaning down and peppering it with kisses through his pants before she pantsed him underwear and all as she bared her buttox at him, "Why don't ya let me make you feel great, hon?" She then rammed her butt at his cock, taking it to the base between her cheeks as she hotdogged him. "You gotta take charge if you want it to go further, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:54 pm

(XD those are just crazy but I love it.)

Her combo left his mind completely razzled. After her last attack, he started to step backwards on wobbly legs and tripped, landing with his back against a wall. All he could do was look up at her.

*Exhausted, pass one turn.*

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:54 pm

(Oh, if I pass a turn, her next attack automatically hits.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Skunkette smiled and took his cock all the way into her throat as she covered his cock in her pheromones and spit, wanting to finish him quickly so she could ride him without issue., she then released him and kissed the tip "Wana have some fun, cutie? I've been dreaming about this for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:02 am

Karbon tried to stand up... But couldn't. He tried to put weight on his legs and they would just slip out from under him. He was at a loss as his sword was nowhere near him either. "F-fun?" He said looking up at her.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:04 am

She bared her vagina at him and laid atop him, frenching him deeply before backing up "I want you to baste my womb, sweetie, I need your cock in me, just yours, I never met someone so strong, nor deserving of the title of my stud. I want you to be my mate, and I want to be yours. All you have to do, is thrust into me."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:09 am

(What is Karbon at right now for willpower?)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:09 am

[Probably single digits by now dude,lol]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 am

"I... I can't... Just yet!" He said trying to stand up again, but just slips back down. His willpower is razor thin right now, just one more attack would probably do it and make him hers to do as she pleases.

(Let's go with a nice stinkface attack to finish him off! Lol)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:17 am

[rolled a 22]

Skunkette smiled kindly and removed her leotard so she was completely naked as she pressed her butt into his face, her soft rump enveloping his face as she licked at his cock again "You sure you don't want to? I'll let you choose the position, sweetie~" She then sat on him as he slid onto his back "Why don't you give my butt a nice, long smooch, to seal the deal, huh, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:22 am

With that, she now had control of him. He didn't want to fight back anymore and started to just accept his fate. He nodded in her ass and then pursed his lips and kissed her right in her crack for a good 10 seconds.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:25 am

Skunkette smiled and stood up "Now, how about it? What position do you want, sweetums? Maybe 69, with my hot, dripping pussy giving you plenty to drink as I drain your balls dry? Or maybe missionary, with you kissing me while we rut each other silly?" She kissed him deeply "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Karbon's mind was broken at this point. Only thinking of Skunkette and all the wonders she could give him. He weakly called out, "6...9". With gasps of breaths in between.

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2