Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b

Go down 
+33
slippyg
No one
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
Weatherkeep
Professor Tree
MistaJoestar
BoredAF
notbutnot
Threshold
Panoptes
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
maybeimalion
Yuna
ConTheMink
sfbirdie
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
Mizuhashi
The_Traveller
Dataslycer
hasemeow
Enteriono99
gopher
Eredin
anon64
DocBadonk
epickark
forest Assasin
kissfan
Fuddyduddy
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lukidine

Lukidine

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 4:16 pm

This game really is incredible, one of my favorites for sure! However I'm getting stuck on the same bug in the Labyrinth. I (completely not on purpose...) lost to Ushris on the 3rd floor, and now I can't proceed past the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:03 pm

v24.b bug fix update is now out and should fix some major issues, also it has some smol balancing adjustments.
Edit: v24.c is now out to properly fix the Venefica quest error.
Edit edit: v24.d is now out to fix a debug thing I left in and an error with one of Iabel's attacks.
Edit edit edit: v24.1 is now out for QoL, Balancing, bug fixes and Tabitha lewd CG for one scene.
Edit edit edit edit: v24.1a is now out to hotfix bugs.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 12:06 am

Cool glad to see this is still being updated.  Can't wait to try out the new version.

And I love the updates to the slime girl and vili.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 4:05 pm

v24.2 is now out! Bringing new Vivian content! And some other stuffs!
Edit: v24.2a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v24.3 is now out for the mimic revision and an assortment of fixes and QoL stuffs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v24.3a is now out for bug fixing!
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 6:11 pm

v24.4 is now out! Bringing Gold Mimic and Ceris sex as the main attractions! With a varied assortment of other stuff ranging from single scenes to fixes!
Edit: v24.4a is now out with new items, Ceris Nudes, and bug fixes!

este3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:59 pm

v25 is now out with the Capital intro and Perpetua stuff! Also a bunch of other stuff!
Edit: v25.a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v25.b is now out for a hotfix.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.1 of Monster Girl Dreams is now out! Brining the option to Explore the Labyrinth, a revision to Iabel's floor, and an assortment of more!
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.1a is now out for hot fixing issues!
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.2 is now out for assorted QoL things, fixes, art, and a fan created mod loader for desktop users!
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit: v25.2a hotfix is now out cause I did a big dumb.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit: v25.3 is now out with an assortment of content, QoL changes, and fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: v25.3a is now out for fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: v25.4 is now out with a bunch of fixes, QoLs, lewd CGs for the Mountain Minotaur, and Beris, and scenes for a few characters.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: V25.4a is now out for bug fixing and some smol QoLs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.5 is now out for the multi character cg combat system, imp lewd cg, and multiple fixes and QoL changes. Not the content update I wanted to do, but stuff happens sometimes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.5a is now out for important bug fixing and some smol QoLs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.6 is now out with an assortment of new scenes, Ushris feet CG, and a bunch of QoLs, and fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.6a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.7 is now out bringing Auria content, Sleim Vllge content, a new BG, and a number of assorted QoLs and Fixes.

Another Edit: v25.8 is now out with Ceris wall press temptation CG, new scenes for Ambrosia, new content for Ushris, QoL, Balancing, and a buncha fixes.
Another edit edit: v25.8a is now out for bug fixing.
Another Edit Edit Edit: v25.9 is now out with Nicci's revised art, assorted scenes, some QoL things, and tweaks to Hard and Easy difficulty.
Another Edit Edit Edit Edit: v25.9a is now out for many bug fixing and making the auto saves work better.
Another Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: v25.9b is now out for bug fixing and a smol Belle art tweak.

kissfan, No one and Lukidine like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11