Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b

Go down 
+33
slippyg
No one
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
Weatherkeep
Professor Tree
MistaJoestar
BoredAF
notbutnot
Threshold
Panoptes
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
maybeimalion
Yuna
ConTheMink
sfbirdie
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
Mizuhashi
The_Traveller
Dataslycer
hasemeow
Enteriono99
gopher
Eredin
anon64
DocBadonk
epickark
forest Assasin
kissfan
Fuddyduddy
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lukidine

Lukidine

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 4:16 pm

This game really is incredible, one of my favorites for sure! However I'm getting stuck on the same bug in the Labyrinth. I (completely not on purpose...) lost to Ushris on the 3rd floor, and now I can't proceed past the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:03 pm

v24.b bug fix update is now out and should fix some major issues, also it has some smol balancing adjustments.
Edit: v24.c is now out to properly fix the Venefica quest error.
Edit edit: v24.d is now out to fix a debug thing I left in and an error with one of Iabel's attacks.
Edit edit edit: v24.1 is now out for QoL, Balancing, bug fixes and Tabitha lewd CG for one scene.
Edit edit edit edit: v24.1a is now out to hotfix bugs.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 12:06 am

Cool glad to see this is still being updated.  Can't wait to try out the new version.

And I love the updates to the slime girl and vili.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 4:05 pm

v24.2 is now out! Bringing new Vivian content! And some other stuffs!
Edit: v24.2a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v24.3 is now out for the mimic revision and an assortment of fixes and QoL stuffs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v24.3a is now out for bug fixing!
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 6:11 pm

v24.4 is now out! Bringing Gold Mimic and Ceris sex as the main attractions! With a varied assortment of other stuff ranging from single scenes to fixes!
Edit: v24.4a is now out with new items, Ceris Nudes, and bug fixes!

este3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:59 pm

v25 is now out with the Capital intro and Perpetua stuff! Also a bunch of other stuff!
Edit: v25.a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v25.b is now out for a hotfix.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.1 of Monster Girl Dreams is now out! Brining the option to Explore the Labyrinth, a revision to Iabel's floor, and an assortment of more!
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.1a is now out for hot fixing issues!
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.2 is now out for assorted QoL things, fixes, art, and a fan created mod loader for desktop users!
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit: v25.2a hotfix is now out cause I did a big dumb.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit: v25.3 is now out with an assortment of content, QoL changes, and fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: v25.3a is now out for fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: v25.4 is now out with a bunch of fixes, QoLs, lewd CGs for the Mountain Minotaur, and Beris, and scenes for a few characters.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: V25.4a is now out for bug fixing and some smol QoLs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.5 is now out for the multi character cg combat system, imp lewd cg, and multiple fixes and QoL changes. Not the content update I wanted to do, but stuff happens sometimes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.5a is now out for important bug fixing and some smol QoLs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.6 is now out with an assortment of new scenes, Ushris feet CG, and a bunch of QoLs, and fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.6a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit:  Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.7 is now out bringing Auria content, Sleim Vllge content, a new BG, and a number of assorted QoLs and Fixes.

Another Edit: v25.8 is now out with Ceris wall press temptation CG, new scenes for Ambrosia, new content for Ushris, QoL, Balancing, and a buncha fixes.
Another edit edit: v25.8a is now out for bug fixing.
Another Edit Edit Edit: v25.9 is now out with Nicci's revised art, assorted scenes, some QoL things, and tweaks to Hard and Easy difficulty.
Another Edit Edit Edit Edit: v25.9a is now out for many bug fixing and making the auto saves work better.
Another Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: v25.9b is now out for bug fixing and a smol Belle art tweak.

kissfan, No one and Lukidine like this post

Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:40 pm

v26 is now out with the Eros District now being available, also including Elena's new art, a lewd CG for an existing major boss fight, and much more!

Tho the forum uh, wont let me update the main post atm as it's trying to do some form of spam check?
Edit: now works fine

Edit: v26.a is out to hotfix bugs.
Edit: Edit: v26.b is now out for more bug fixing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v26.b
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11