Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New shift at my work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

New shift at my work Empty
PostSubject: New shift at my work   New shift at my work EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:45 pm

So, I'm going to be working 12 hour days now at my job from Wednesday to Saturday one week and then Thursday to Saturday the next week from 7am to 7pm. That being said, you probably won't be seeing me on the forum during those days since I'm going to be shot from work and just want to go to bed lol. Just giving you all a heads up in case you were wondering where I was.

Mkmd13

New shift at my work Empty
PostSubject: Re: New shift at my work   New shift at my work EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:53 pm

New shift now that I'm working. This time it will be Sunday through Tuesday the first week and Sunday through Wednesday the next week from 7PM to 7AM and keeps on going with that cycle week to week. So, if you don't see me on those days, that is why.

New shift at my work
Page 1 of 1