Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs Pash II

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 7:11 pm

"Need to stay on my feet." Karbon said to himself as he found a great way out before Pash could show him her goods. He placed his hands behind his head and used them to push off of the ground while simultaneously, kicking his feet into the air and bending his back to springboard off of the ground and onto his feet.

He looked back over at Pash who was actually stunned by the way he got up, "Heh, guess she never saw that move before." He never used it before because his armor would weigh him down, but now that they are on even footing with no weapons and no armor, his body felt light like a feather.

With his back turned towards Pash, he used this to his advantage as he hoped it would catch her off guard. Quickly turning in place, he tried to hit her with the back of his fist!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:14 am

Karbon swung around, but he misjudge the height. That and Pash ducked down a little. The miss caused Karbon to spin around in a circle two times before falling to the ground right in front of her.

Backhand - 97 - critical fail

Pash on the hand, took this chance to get in to gear that was more appropriate for her style of combat. With one hand extended upwards and one extended outwards, she twirled around like a ballerina as hearts started swirling around her. When it was all send and done, Pash was standing there striking a cute pose, wearing her trademark white dress, white knee high socks, pink bow in hair and pink heels.

"Lets see how good you are at telling yourself you don't want to just utterly *giggle( give into me now," said Pash while still in her pose

Pash - Transform.

Pash - 21
Karbon - 21

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm

"Easy come, easy go." Karbon said underneath his breath as he was face first into the dirt. He placed his hands on the ground and started to get up and saw Pash do something... Odd. She was transforming right before his eyes!

"Wait, you can do that!? I thought only anime girls could do that." He said with a bit of awe in his voice. He has faced many Midara before, but never one that could transform like that mid battle. It was pretty mesmerizing to say the least.

This was bad too. Not only is she in a more revealing outfit, she also has a dress on now, which means only one thing... She isn't wearing any pants and all of her "goods" will be more exposed to him now. Karbon remembers the last time that her intoxicating scent hit his nose when she rubbed her panties into his face. Karbon made a loud gulping noise at the thought.

"That's fine, I just have to fight through it." He said before putting his fists back up in a fighting pose. Side stepping to the right and moving forward at the same time, he got close and tried to do a rising dragon uppercut! (Like a shoryuken from street fighter.)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:51 am

"I did this the last time we met silly. Have you already forgotten?" said Pash, now pouting a little.

"And yes, I have focused my efforts into figuring out how to use my powers to be more like a magical girl in those animes. You like it? I think I look hella cool when doing it."

Pash clearly saw his eyes dart down to her skirt before watching his throat gulp a little. Perfect, this was just what she wanted.

But before she could revel in her small victory for too long, she saw him charging towards him.

"Geez, put on a show for you and you still insist..."

But she was able to duck out of the way. Karbon stumbled a few steps past her.

Uppercut - 9 - fail

Pash took this chance to try and knock the off balance fighter with a swing of her hips into his. Sadly, she was only as effective as he was and ended up swinging her hips at nothing.

Booty bump - 7 - fail

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:36 pm

"Did you? I must have forgotten then." Karbon said, scratching his head a bit.

"Oh have you now? I have to admit, I love watching those kinds of animes and you pulled it off pretty well." Karbon then takes a step forward and says, "but you are going to have to do more than twirl around to win against me!"

His uppercut went wide, but so did her little hip bump. Karbon looked behind him as she tried to hip bump him and caught a glimps of her lovely skirt swaying. Almost enough to show off her panties to him.

Shaking his head, Karbon tries to keep the image out of his mind and retaliate back with an elbow strike!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 am

With Pash getting distracted by Karbon getting distracted by her skirt swishing about, she failed to notice the elbow swinging towards her. She tried to duck out of the way, but she still got herself clipped in her shoulder by it.

"Oowwwww," said Pash as she rubbed her shoulder in the spot where it just flashed pink for a moment. This was fine though. It was not that she liked taking hits, but there was still plenty of shield left for her.

Elbow strike - 38 - success - 2 damage

"You know, you are going about this all wrong. If you like what you see, hitting me is not optimal way of getting me to swish my skirt about for you."

"And believe me, I have no problem with that. I do love the way you boys go gaga over some fabric dancing about my thighs."

"Speaking of which..."

She started swaying herself about in a little dance before leaning forward and firing off a kiss. The pink little heart zoomed towards Karbon who was not able to to dodge in time. It hit him square in the face, and the wave of warmth that coursed through his body left him unable to move.

Idol worship - 70 - success - stunned.

Pash could have followed up, but she was not going to. Karbon was not using his sword, so she could not go all out without feeling like a total jerk. Teasing him however, well that was a different subject all together.

She started to skip up to him. Bouncing from one leg to another playfully, her hair moving with her body, her skirt swaying about with each little hop. She then stopped when she was right in front of her paralyzed victim, leaning forward so that they were face to face.

"Sooooo, looks like calling me stunning is more than a figure of speech, no?" she asked with a giggle.  

"I mean, you are a hardworking guy, dutifully guarding your town and keeping it safe, don't you deserve something to go your way once in a while?"

She then spun around so her back was facing him, leaned forwards with her hands on her knees and started wiggling her tush, giving the boy just the slightest glimpses of the bottom of her panties here and there.

"I know you just want to put your face up in there. Or perhaps you would like to *giggle* use my lovely bum as a pillow as you drift off into sweet dreams?"

"All you have to do is stop this silly fight and come get what you really want," she said while a sly smile while looking over her shoulder at him.

In the meantime, Karbon regained control of his body. He was free to move about now.

Pash - 19
Karbon - 21
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 5:49 pm

His elbow strike connected, but not in the spot that he was hoping for. It did the damage though as he saw the pink blast come from her shoulder.

"I will get through that shield of yours!" Karbon said with confidence when he saw Pash back up.

"No no no, you are going about this the wrong way. Sure, your swishing skirt may be cute, but I won't let it distract me and throw this battle."

"Weak minded guys may have given up by now with that skirt, but my mind is rock solid now!"

But all of his talking is what was causing the distraction for Karbon. Before he noticed, Pash was already winding up a kiss for him. He tried to dodge out of the way, but it was too late.

His body completely siezed up and he couldn't move an inch! "Ugh! This sucks!" Karbon said in his mind. Then, he saw Pash start to skip up towards him, "not good, not good!" He said in his mind again.

Her face got mere inches to his and he was expecting a kiss on the lips, but she didn't, which confused Karbon a bit.

She said her piece and then turned around so that he could get a nice look at her rear. As she taunted him somw more, Karbon finally got control over his body and said, "The only way you are going to get my face in your butt is if you forced me to do it, I'm not just going to give in!"

Even though Karbon got control of his body, his eyes were still fixated on her rear, which distracted him enough to miss his turn.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:17 pm

"But is it really throwing the battle? I mean, does surrendering to me really count as a loss? That's like saying you should feel bad every time you drink water when you feel thirsty, no?"

"Ohohohoho~ Your mind is rock solid now is it? I can think of some... you know what? No, I'm not going to do it. That was just too obvious."

"Ah, force you to do it? I mean, I suppose I could, but I just like it so much better when the boy crawls over to me on his own accord you know?"

"Or maybe you are just saying that to reverse psychology me into forcing your face under my skirt? I mean, if I did not know any better, I would say that you are exactly the kind who secretly likes it when a girl gets forceful with you."

Then, while still swaying her tush in his face, she hopped backwards into him, her soft butt colliding with his crotch. Not enough to hurt, but enough to get him thinking about things.

Booty bump - 50 - success - 1 damage

Pash - 19
Karbon - 20
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:32 pm

(Lol, you hit Karbon right on the head there, He doesn't like to just give up and have his fetish done to him, he likes it when his opponent forces it onto him to make him give up that way.)

Karbon really got Pash thinking, and she wasn't far off with her last statement. True, he still wants to win this battle, but he does love her butt just as much. He would never admit it to her though unless she gets him into that predicament.

He saw Pash wave her butt again near his face and then she hip bumped him in his crotch! It wasn't that forceful, but it made him back up a bit. "Oh, so that's how it is huh?" Karbon said as Pash's back is still turned to him.

Taking both of his hands up into the air, Karbon tries to slam both of them down onto her back!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Pash thought for sure that she was going to get away with just sitting there with her back turned to him. Fully convinced that her butt was just that sexy. Apparently it was not as she suddenly felt his closed fists slam down on her back.

"Oh yeah you naughty little perv, just keep looking at the swishing sk... ARGH!"

Pash was knocked right down onto the ground.

Back smash - 62 success - 2 damage - downed

Instead of trying to get back up, she decided to try and bring him to her level.

With on leg in front of his ankles, she kicked the back of his knees as hard as she could with her other leg.

Sweep the leg - success - downed

Pash - 17
Karbon - 20
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Pash fell down like a sack of potatoes when he double ax handled her in the back. "Ha! Take that!" He said.

Just as he was about to inflict more damage, he felt some shooting pain through his ankles and the back of his knees and fell straight down on his knees. Pash was able to muster enough energy while on the ground to take him out as well!

He reached out with his hands to catch himself before he went prone on the ground and was left in a kneeling position right in front of Pash. Knowing that this is a very bad position to be in against Pash, he knew he had to get up and fast!

*Try to stand up*

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:49 pm

With him down on all fours right in front of her legs, this was a perfect opportunity for her. Especially as she watched him unsuccessfully try to get up on his feet.

Get up - 21 - fail

"Soooo~ which one is more true Karbon? Are you starting to get worried about the compromising position you find yourself in...

"...oooorrrr, are you starting to get excited about what might happen next?"

While still on her back, she used her arm to scoot forward to get her legs closer to him. When she was close enough, she quickly opened her legs and clamped them around his face, so that his head was caught right above her knees and she was still on her back.

Head scissor - 20 - success - 1 damage - bind

"*giggle* Gotcha!~ So, how do you like it in your new prison of my soft thighs? You know, if you would just stop trying to fight me, I can make this even softer for you. Don't you want to feel my lovely upper thighs warped around you, hmmmm?"

Pash - 17 - down
Karbon - 19 - down - bind
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:04 pm

He tried to stand, he really did, but his feet just weren't cooperating with him. As soon as he lifted his head up, he knew it was too late. Pash was already scooting herself closer to him and he could feel the vice grip of her legs entangle around his neck. The first squeeze felt like fire was being forced down his throat as he felt his wind pipe close and then open back up. The muscles on his neck tighten and loosen at her will.

He placed both hands on her thighs and tries to rip them away, but with no use. She had a tight grip and gravity was being used to her advantage. Karbon starts to make short bursts of noises out of his mouth as he tries to get some air and talk to Pash, "Che... Khec... N-no..." He managed to let out as he closes one eye and reaches towards her.

If he plans on getting out, going for her legs wasn't the best option as her legs are much stronger than his upper body. He needed to gain some leverage to get himself out. Karbon tries to press forward and put all of his weight onto her body to see if that would be enough for her to let go.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:08 pm

"I, ummm, I have no idea what a chekecno is..." said Pash, momentarily distracted by whatever it was Karbon was trying to say. However, when he started trying to push forward, that is when Pash got jolted back to the moment.

She felt her lower body starting to slowly get lifted off the ground which was quite alarming. In her moment of panic, she loosened her legs some, which actually ended up being the best thing she could have done.

With her legs loosening suddenly, Karbon's head instantly lurched right towards her, right into the crotch of her panties. Her back was now back to being flat on the ground now that Karbon was pushing into her panties as opposed to rolling her legs back.

Reversal - 89 - critical fail

"Ahhhh~" Pash involuntarily let out response to the unexpected feeling of warmth and a boy's face right in her favorite position.

Without even realizing what she was doing, she had both hands behind his head and used the leverage to pull herself all up in his face. Just as quickly, she became re-aware of her surroundings and took both hands off with a small gasp at the realization. She was now a little embarrassed for what just using him like that, out in the open no less.

"So, ummmm, you mind staying like this?" she asked while lying on her back to the boy who had face-full of her panties. "I, ummm, heheh, would really not mind if we just stayed like this."

lovely view - 1 damage

Pash - 17 - down
Karbon - 18 - down - bind
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:45 am

"Farther... farther..." Karbon said in his mind as he pushed Pash onto her back. This was it, he should be able escape with ease! Then... It all went wrong. She actually loosened her legs instead of tightening them and this took him off guard. With his weight now suddenly shifted on his hands, they faulter and he slips, diving face first right into her panties!

His nose sort of dug right in and he could feel her... Womanhood right on the tip. Her scent was very strong down there and was more intoxicating than last time. Did she plan for this? Did she purposely use something on her panties to make her scent stronger and smell even better?

Karbon then felt a pair of hands grab the back of his head and pull him in deeper! "Mmmph!" He said in surprise. The hands then released him and he heard her speak. His will was starting to faulter now and really wanted to just stay here and smell it all day, but he knew he would lose then.

With the rest of his will, he tried to push off the ground and get away from her lovely panties.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:28 pm

She felt him start to struggle and instinctively she crossed her ankles to tighten her grip. For all her talk of not wanting to take advantage of him, she really liked the way boys panic when they suddenly found themselves trapped under her skirt. All of their squirming only resulting in pleasure for her as his face rubbed all over her down there.

It was not so much the physical side of things she liked as much as it was the mental. Here was a boy so confident he could beat her. Now she had buried his face under her skirt and had effectively made him her sex toy.

She rode out his struggle for a good thirty seconds, arching her back this way and that as the shivers of pleasure ran up her spine. Then there was a pause in the struggle.

She wanted more, but in the end she decided on a compromise. She uncrossed her ankles, but she did not move.

So now it was on him. He could get out if he wanted to.

Or he could stay if he wanted to.

Hopefully he would not realize that her legs were uncrossed was her first thought. Maybe he would just assume he was still trapped. That way she could still get what she wanted without felling like she was talking it forcefully.

Pash - 17 - down
Karbon - 17 - down - bind
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:48 pm

It seemed like no matter which way Karbon tried to tilt his head, Pash knew exactly where to go to counter it. Pulling back and she just arched her back to keep him centered, going to the right only caused her to shift her body weight to the same side and trying to press forward just wasn't a good strategy to begin with...

Karbon needed to stop and catch his breath, but this was even dangerous because what he was breathing in was her scent and this was clouding his mind more and more. "Need to escape!" He thought to himself while resting. He then felt the pressure begin to subside. "Is this a trick? Why did she release the hold?" Karbon was puzzled by this, but saw his chance and he took it.

Flinging his head backwards, he made his way out of her little trap and he landed straight on his butt, breathing hard, "Air... Finally." He let out and then looked over at Pash. "That was too close, but why... Why do you um... Smell better down there now?" He was also confused by this fact.

Sure, she smelt good before on their first encounter, but now, it was a whole different kind of a lovely scent.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:12 pm

"I...ummm, beceause I bathed recently? I guess..."

What was this? He was supposed to be all flustered and embarrassed for letting himself fall in her trap. I mean, he was supposed to like it a little she supposed. That was kind of the whole point. The whole trapping them between their sexual desire and their determination to win... but not this much.

"Well, I'm glad you like how I smell... I guess... but way to make it awkward..."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:51 pm

"Sure, I'm the one who made it awkward." Karbon said as he got back to his feet. "How do you think I felt being trapped like that?"

Sure, there was no one around to see this fight, but if anyone caught wind that he was defeated by smelling a girl's goods, he would never hear the end of it!

Hoping to catch her off gurad though, Karbon pressed the attack and tried to hit her with a forearm smash!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 pm

"Well, you are supposed to just sit there and take it with that stupid look you boys make. You know, where you eyes are half shut and your mouth is half open, just totally unable to keep your dignity in the presence of my *giggle* sexier parts."

"And besides, if you... OH JEEZ!"

Pash realized too late that Karbon was charging towards him. Usually boys would stop attacking right about now, but not him apparently.

Pash put her arms up and took the full brunt of the attack, another pink flash flaring up, but the shield was not enough to keep up on her feet. She was sent backwards, falling on her back."

Forearm smash - 2 damage - 88 - critical - downed.

Pash - 15 - down
Karbon - 17
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 7:36 am

SMASH! Karbon's forearm shiver landed perfectly on Pash and sent her tumbling to the ground. He saw her pink barrier flair up, but it seems... Weaker now? "She must be losing steam." He thought to himself.

This may only be their second fight, but he hasn't gotten this far nor had an advantage like this before. He figured guys would be done at this point against her and would of given up. "I wonder what she will do if she felt like she was about to lose the fight." He thought to himself again.

Seeing that she was downed, he needed to take advantage of this. Running over towards her, he raised his right foot and tried to land a stomp right on her chest!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:24 pm

"Goodness, you really want to win don't you?" said Pash from the ground. "What on earth do you have to gain by beating... ARGH!"

Karbon had stomped down on her chest. Another pink flash went off.

Stomp - 40 - success - 1 damage

But Pash, as much as she want whining about how Karbon was not stopping attacking, was still very much planning out her moves in her fight. The teddy that was off to the side suddenly poofed into a cloud of pink smoke when Karbon had her foot on her.

The clone crept up behind him and then suddenly pounced on him from behind. The clone warped her arms under his shoulders to lock them back and her legs around his waist to weigh him down.

Old friend - 70 - success - bind

Pash took the chance to get back on her feet.

Pash - 14
Karbon - 17- bind
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 7:16 pm

"I sure do and I gain some bragging rights to hold over your pretty little head." He said with a smirk on his face and his boot planted firmly on her chest. Karbon was feeling pretty good with his position here. A girl that was all talk before was now beneath him! He never had this before and it kind of felt good.

But this is where things started to go wrong. He got sloppy and forgot about her little teddy bear on the side. Karbon felt a weight on his body and before he knew it, he was locked up by Pash's friend. "Arg! This isn't fair! 2 on 1." Karbon said as he tried to shake her off.

With him shaking though, his foot lets off of Pash and she was able to stand back up. He eyed her as she stood up and knew this was bad. With him all tied up by her partner, she would be free to do whatever she wished to him. "This isn't over yet!" He said as he tried to get her friend away from him.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 pm

"Not fair!? Says the man punching and kicking and stomping a girl who is just being flirty," said Pash while pouting.

But whatever the case, she had him tied up now. He tried to struggle, but the clone was doing a good job of staying on. With him distracted by the girl on his back, she walked up to him, her body language conveying nothing but delight at the thought that she could do what ever she wanted with him right now.

Struggle -61 - fail

"You know, you have been rather determined to beat me up. Perhaps you need a reminder of what it is you are so foolishly resisting."

She strutted up to him, placed both of her open palms gently on his cheeks, and the gave him sweet tender kiss, breaking off after a good 5 seconds.

"Sooooo, still feel the need to beat me up?"

Tender kiss - 2 damage

Pash - 14
Karbon - 15- bind
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 7:15 pm

He just couldn't get away from her grasp no matter how much he struggled. "Of course it isn't fair, this is a battle isn't it? It would be dumb of me to just stand there and let you win." His words seem to be getting to Pash now. Maybe it was the combination of him winning and his words, but who knows.

As he pondered this though, Pash walked right up to him and put her hands on his cheeks, "You wouldn't dare..." He said to her before she planted her lips onto his.

He had to admit though, it was pure bliss. He has never felt a kiss that good in his life and it's close enough to just make him give in, but his pride wouldn't allow that. "I don't plan to beat you up, you are my friend, it's a sparring match remember?" He said still being held by her clone, "If you think a little kiss like that could make me submit, you got another thing coming!"

He tried to struggle once again.

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Pash II
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next