Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ya boi graduated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Ya boi graduated  Empty
PostSubject: Ya boi graduated    Ya boi graduated  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 7:50 pm

Finally finished college, feels great to be free. I’ll definitely be spending more time in the forums now. Now, back to working on my replies—

SoloWingPixy

Ya boi graduated  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya boi graduated    Ya boi graduated  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Congratulations, man! I'm sure it was a long, tough climb, but it's good to see you made it to the other side! I wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do next.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Ya boi graduated  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya boi graduated    Ya boi graduated  EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 7:23 am

Oooo, very nice. So what did you get your degree in? What it biological engineering lol?

Also, speaking of that, please don't forget our RP. Pash has been waiting for a response for a while now lol.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Ya boi graduated  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya boi graduated    Ya boi graduated  EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:56 am

Kinesiology, actually— hehe. And, don’t worry, I’ve got Pash a response up now. Sorry about the wait, writers block, a crazy celebration night in New Orleans, and a few other family matters have been throwing a wrench in my writing but I’m going to be more attentive now.

Zesquid

Ya boi graduated  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya boi graduated    Ya boi graduated  EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:50 pm

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Ya boi graduated  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya boi graduated    Ya boi graduated  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:29 am

Zesquid wrote:
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Thank you, parental unit. This one is glad my servos have instilled the sentiment one may know as: pride

Ya boi graduated  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya boi graduated    Ya boi graduated  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ya boi graduated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: