Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Main banner and sides have been updated

Go down 
+2
MistaJoestar
Mkmd13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Main banner and sides have been updated Empty
PostSubject: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 am

So, I chose the second banner that PsYkO has so graciously provided for us. I also took Kephry's advice as well and matched the background with the background of the new banner. I want to know what you guys think of it though. Do you like the new black background instead of the pink background? Or does it kill the mood with a dark theme instead of a bright one?

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 5:28 am

I like the black background. Darker colors are easier on the eyes.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:01 am

Idunno.... The new banner is okay and all, but the dark sides here just don't look right, imo.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:06 am

I like it and I agree with MisterJoestar, it's easier on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 pm

New banner's all right. I also appreciate the change in background color. Pink pops, but black is very trendy less blaring.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:26 pm

I live the new style, not gonna lie, it took me really off guard the first time but I got used to it quickly, I like the mix of pink and black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 10:35 pm

I'm liking the new banner and such, sounding like a broken record but waaaaay easier on the eyes. Wondering if the white could be toned down a bit into a darker grey or some other color perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 pm

I can do that as well.

EDIT: Done, how does that look?

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Much better! At east for me anyway. Not sure about everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main banner and sides have been updated   Main banner and sides have been updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Main banner and sides have been updated
Page 1 of 1