Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vray, the Pyromancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampire'sThrall

Vampire'sThrall

Vray, the Pyromancer Empty
PostSubject: Vray, the Pyromancer   Vray, the Pyromancer EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:48 pm

This is the hero character I plan to use on my sordid sexcapades here. He is heavily influenced by the pyromancer class from the Souls series; perhaps less violence and more suggestibility Embarassed
Name: Vray
Height: 6'1", 185 cm
Weight: 180 lbs., ~82 kg
Facial features: Dark, blue eyes, a large burn scar on the lower, right cheek: a punishment from his old master
Equipment: A somewhat shabby looking traveling robe with acloak, a handaxe, his pyromancy flame
Bio: A disciple of the chaos witches of Izalith before the events of Dark Souls. He has no memory of his parents as he was born an orphan under the witches' tutelage. He began as a humble servant in his childhood, mainly cleaning and staying out of the way. He eventually taught him to read and his mistress, Marina began teaching him pyromancy. He quickly grasped the fundamentals of pyromancy, but he was exiled from the witches' realm for trying to take a forbidden tome when he was 16. Since then, he has walked the land gathering wealth performing simple cantrips for villagers, and power defending himself from the many threats presented by  the wilds. In his travels, he has yet to encounter a midara as far as he knows, and would simply consider most of them to be a beautiful woman
Personality: Inquisitive, but not particularly wise. A libertine, he wants to experience everything the world has to offer. He has a tendency toward naivete, with the exception of magic usage, which is all he knows. Although he maintains a cheerful, friendly demeanor, don't be fooled. He is a pragmatic opportunist at heart, and will always take his chance to gain an advantage over another
Move set: (could someone help me balance these. I'll take a crack at them, but I'm not sure how much stamina damage would be fair):
Basic slash: performs a quick slash across his body with dealing one stamina damage
Overhead slam: Hoist his handaxe high over his head and leaps forward slashing downwards dealing 2 stam with a chance to stun. If he misses, the hit leaves him wide open for a couple of seconds making him easier to attack next round (but I'm not sure how that works with the ruleset)
Kick: Performs a quick kick to attempt to throw his opponent off balance. Deals no stam, but has a chance to stun his opponent
Immolate: a quick burst of flame from his hand deals one stam and knocks opponent back
Poison mist: Creates a thick, purple plume of sulphuric gas that hovers for 3 rounds dealing one stam/round and a chance to stun each round. If Vray does not jump backwards out of the cloud's radius, he may be affected too.
Chaos fire orb: A huge explosive orb of molten flame, Requires 2 rounds to channel, and is interrupted if he is hit, but deals 5 stamina, and leaves a pool of lava on the ground that deals 3 more stam if the opponent does not use their action to take evasive action the following round.
fire whip: lasts 2 rounds, Vray summons a whip made of pure flame and flails it several times in a wide arc around his body. Because of the concentration required Vray must stand completely still while using this, but if his opponent is within melee range, they may take 4 stam/round if they are hit
Fire storm: May only use once per encounter. The ultimate high-risk, high-reward move. Vray slams his hand into the ground, causing flaming pillars to shoot up all around him. 10 stam if hit
Vray, the Pyromancer 15311

Last edited by Vampire'sThrall on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I made a few typos as I originally typed this on my phone. I also wanted to request that someone who's more familiar with the mechanics of the typically used system please help me balance this character, but I didn't want to make a new post about it.)
Back to top Go down

Vray, the Pyromancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: