Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:02 pm

After her "briefing" from Rosa, and the cleanup from said "briefing," Ixana found herself standing outside the bandit camp Rosa had pointed her to. Well, what was left of the bandit camp. The sharpened logs that made up the wall were dotted with impact marks, and bodies were strewn about, some heavily bruised and bloodied, some were left in... compromising poses. Steeling her resolve, Ixana made her way into the camp.

She soon found a clearing where a very heavy, and very familiar, aroma filled the air. Lipstick. In the center of the clearing stood a colossus of a woman, no, a midara. She was easily seven feet tall and her muscles were large, yet lean. Her dark skin shone in the light of the torches surrounding her.

Steeling herself once more she prepared to speak, but was cut off.

"So, another mercenary tries to defeat me?" the midara said, turning around.

Oh gods, her lips are even bigger than Rosa's! Ixana thought with a mix of dread and anticipation.

"I'm not here to fight!" she said as she internally shook the distraction ",Well, I am, but I don't want to kill you."

Shauna raised an eyebrow "Oh? A spar then? Ah! You must be the one Rosa spoke of!"

Shauna walked right up to Ixana, and it took all her willpower to not so much as take a half step back.

"So, Chantelle Lacroix is your final target?" Ixana nodded ",Well, I am no friend of hers. I welcome the opportunity to give her another enemy!"

"Great! Tha-" Ixana was cut off when Shauna lifted her up by her throat.

"Do not kid yourself girl, I will show you the same lack of mercy and respect that Lacroix shows her opponents."

Shauna snapped her fingers and brought the two of them to the familiar arena. She dropped Ixana to her feet.

"Let us begin!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Simple Wrestling RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Ixana's Abilities:

These moves can be used on light or dark, Ixana will drop her weapons while using them in light mode.
- Vortex Crusher: Ixana spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 3 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown on light mode, 5 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on darkness mode, chance to stun the opponent.

- Final Revenger (counter ability): "I'm not going to give up! Take this! Ixana grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Ixana flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 3 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on light mode, 6 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on dark mode, chance to leave the opponent on the floor.

- Riot Javelin: "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a blue/red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 5 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on light mode, 10 points of stamina damage and 8 turns cooldown on dark mode, Can be used when Ixana is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 5 points of willpower in light mode or 10 points on dark mode.

Light mode moves:

- Brave Sword: "Try to avoid this." Ixana double slashes the opponent. Then, she charges energy on the sword, and runs towards the opponent. She stops in mid air, then slashes the opponent in light speed. 2 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown, chance to increase Ixana’s speed making her harder to hit.

- Radiant Sword: "Have a taste of a blessed blade." Ixana jumps and comes down to vertically slash the opponent with her sword. Next, she slashes the opponent multiple times, finally, Ixana draws her hand back and brings it forward to fire a yellow energy wave at her opponent. 3 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

- Dimension Light Sword: "You think I can’t reach you with my sword that far? Think again!" Ixana slashes three times with her sword, firing three crescent shaped cutting blast of yellow energy out of it. 2-6 points of stamina damage (2 points each blast) and 3 turns cooldown if 1-2 hits, 4 turns cooldown if 3 hits.

- Light Blessing: "Blessings of the light hear my call." Ixana channels her light powers to recover her energy, she will recover 5 points of willpower if successfull and 2 points in failure. 3 turns cooldown. Under certain conditions Ixana can use it to help someone who is currently KO recovering him/her 15 points, in that case she won't be able to use this ability for the rest of the fight.

- Darkness rush: "Remember you forced me to do this." Ixana drops her weapons, gathers her energy and rushes at her target and hits her opponent with two punches and one kick before blasting her opponent away with a dark blast, dealing 3 points of stamina damage and changing her to dark mode. 3 turns cooldown & and makes Ixana goes into dark mode.

Dark mode moves:

- Blood Cain: "Get ready this is going to hurt you more than is going to hurt me." Ixana focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown.

- Dark Flash: Ixana elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 5 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

- Bloody counter (counter ability): "Come at me if you dare!" Ixana takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Ixana dodges the attack and hits her opponent with a dark pulse of energy, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown.

- Purification: "Let's see how do you avoid this." Ixana accumulates all her dark energy and then releases it in a big explosion, once the explosion is over she's back on light mode. 3 points of stamina damage, chance to stun the opponent. 4 turns cooldown & returns Ixana to light mode.

- Lethal pain: "I'll show you the powers of the darkness." Ixana empowers herself with the power of the darkness then strikes her opponent several times before landing a last crushing blow with her own fist, deals 15 points of stamina damage to the enemy and 2 points of willpower damage to herself, also leaves Ixana vulnerable for 3 turns. Can only be used with Blood Cain activated, once per fight.

Shuana's Abilities:

Head Over Heels: ??????????? Deals 3 damage.

Strength Reversals: "Critical Reversals" occur when Shauna's opponent gets an odd roll of 85 or above, allowing Shauna to deal damage back to her opponent.

Teddy Hug: ???????????? Deals 2 damage on every failed escape.

Stampede Splash: ???????????? Deals 4 damage and stuns opponent.

Blood Rush: ??????????? Deals 3-5 Damage.

Push-Downs: ???????????? Advanced pin.

Splash of Chocolate: ???????? Deals 5-7 damage.

Hammer of Shaka (Signature): ???????? Deals 6 damage and charms opponent.

Zulu Valentine (Finisher): ?????????? Deals 10 damage and pins opponent.

Ixana begins with 40 Willpower
Shauna begins with 45 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 3:19 am

"Before we start there is something I want to ask you." She said while dropping her sword and armor and tossing them away while changing to dark mode. "Don't worry I won't use any dirty trick or surprise attack, but there are a few things I need to ask you in case someone decides to appear on the last second like the last time."

Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am

"Hmph," Shauna signaled to the ref to hold of on ringing the bell ",Speak girl. Chantelle would not afford you this kindness."

Shauna folded her mighty arms as microphones were tossed to the two warriors in the ring.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:42 am

"I know she wouldn't, but as far as I know you are not like her." Ixana grabbed the microphone, "I also know that she has been annoying the rest of you interrupting your matches and stealing some of your opponents, so... wouldn't you like to make an alliance with me? After our spar of course, after all you know, the enemy of my enemy is my ally."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 am

Shauna erupted into hearty laughter.

"A warrior? Willing to ally herself with midara? To defeat another Midara? This is indeed interesting!" The crowd gave a hushed cheer to the proposition.

"Well, lucky for you, we already have an alliance to fight Chantelle and her stable; myself," she paused for the crowd to cheer ",Merlina McDougal," the crowd cheered again ",and Rosa del Dorado!" The crowd cheered once again, louder this time.

"And if you are so willing to defeat Lacroix," Shauna extended her mighty hand to Ixana ",we welcomeyou to the fold!"

The crowd began to build in noise, most chanting "Yes!" in support of the yet-to-be formed alliance.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Ixana accepted Shauna's handshake, "It would be an honor to help, I'm pretty sure Rosa told you about my feeling for Chantelle..." Ixana's look turned serious "But after what she did on our last match I want to defeat her more than ever, not even these feeling can stand for such a honorless action."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 1:41 pm

The crowd erupted as their hands met, the cheering nearly drowned out Ixana's words.

"Well said!" she announced as she released the handshake "Now, let us work to make each other stronger! Let us not hold back! Let us fight!"

Shauna tossed her mic away and signaled for the ref to start the match.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Ixana tossed her mic too, "Got it, let's fight fair and square!" Ixana prepared herself for the fight and dashed to her opponent.

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 3:33 pm

46= Success

Ixana dashed over to Shauna, drove an elbow into her face (having to jump to properly land the hit,) and kicked her across the ring before unleashing a blast.

Her assault had an affect, but Shauna appeared unfazed.

Head over Heels= 4 Success

Shauna quickly closed the distance between them, embraced Ixana tightly within her arms, and delivered a hard kiss on her lips before flipping her over in a belly-to-belly suplex.

Ixana could smell the aroma from the large lipstick print on her mouth and she knew she had a lot more affection and punishment to endure.
---------------
Ixana Willpower= 37
Shauna Stamina= 40

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Ixana rolled away from Shauna and got back at her feet, "Not bad, you are really strong, I think I'm really going to enjoy this fight!" after that she wiped the lipstick mark from her lips and launched an elbow directly to Shauna.

(Vortex Crusher)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 4:34 pm

26= Success

Ixana sent another elbow into Shauna's face, sending her flying into the ropes.

Louize Thez Press 2= Success

On her rebound off the ropes, Shauna lept onto Ixana and gave her three loud kisses, one on each cheek and the forehead.

Ixana could again feel the oily presence of Shauna's lipstick.
-------------------
Ixana Willpower= 34
Shauna Stamina= 35

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Ixana cleaned her face once more and adopted a defensive position waiting for her opponent move, "Don't know about you but I'm really enjoying this fight, you really are a great opponent!"

(Final Revenger)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

76= Success

Shauna attempted a strike to throw her off balance, but Ixana countered with a kick that sent the Diva into the air. Then a punch to send her higher, and a knee to send her even higher, then a pair of fists to the abdomen to drive her back down to the ring with great force.

Splash of Chocolate 62= Success

When Ixana landed, Shauna forcefully swept her feet, sending her head-first into the mat, dazing her.

"I would not recommend such overconfidence, girl," Shauna warned as she climbed the ropes ",now, give mama a smooch!"

Ixana came to her senses just in time to feel Shauna's weight crash down on top of her and her plump lips on her face

Ixana laid flattened on the mat as Shauna got up. A large red lipstick print enveloped the entire area around her right eye and the vision of large, fast-approaching, puckered, red lips was sure to stay with Ixana for a while.

"Something tells me you want more~"
-----------------
Ixana Willpower= 28
Shauna Stamina= 29

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 5:25 pm

"I know, sorry, I'll try to not get cocky" she said as she got back on her feet and rushed once more into Shauna jumping to deliver another combo of elbow, kick and energy blast.

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:08 pm

30= Success

Ixana landed her elbow-knee-blast combo once again, sending Shauna into the ropes, though as she came back on the rebound, a familiar move seemed imminent.

Louise Thez Press 98= Critical Success

Shauna leaped on top of Ixana once again, but this time, she wrapped Ixana in a tight embrace, pressing their breasts together, and bombarded her face with kisses. Remembering how Rosa had nearly made her succumb with a similar move, Ixana tried desperately to escape, but the Diva's embrace was ironclad, and her kisses were so very pleasant. Ixana's flailing limbs eventually grew still and her attempts to escape ended

Shauna eventually climbed off of Ixana, who had very little of her original skin color on her face showing beneath Shauna's lipstick.

(Follow Up)

Stampede Splash 13= Failure

Shauna began to run the ropes for a running splash, but Ixana had come to her senses and rolled out of the ring to avoid any further damage.
--------------------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 24
Shauna Stamina= 24
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:36 am

"*pant* Not bad *pant* but" She cleaned her face, "I'm not done yet!" Ixana was getting really excited, she loved to fight and her actual opponent was a really strong one which made her even more interested about the fight.

(Blood Cain + Vortex Crusher)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 1:17 pm

24= Success

Activating her dark power, Ixana dashed toward Shauna and jumped to deliver another powerful elbow to her face.

Louise Thez Press 77= Failure

Shauna tried once again to leap onto Ixana on her rebound, but she was ready for it this time and ducked out of the way, letting Shauna fall harmlessly to the mat.
--------------------
Ixana Willpower= 23
Shauna Stamina= 18

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 3:33 pm

"Better be carefull with this..." thought Ixana to herself before adopting a defensive position awaiting Shauna's attack.

(Bloody Counter)

Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 pm

55= Failure

Ixana managed to dodge an incoming clothesline from Shauna, but her dark blast missed her by mere inches.

Blood Rush 46= Success

Temporarily distracted, Ixana gave Shauna the opening to pick her up and set her up for a tombstone piledriver.

Before dropping her in the crown of her head, Shauna mashed a firm kiss between Ixana's legs, eliciting a soft moan from her.

Ixana was left face-up on the mat, a large lipstick mark on her crotch.
----------------------
Ixana Willpower= 18
Shauna Stamina= 18

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Ixana jumped back on her feet and quickly rushed towards Shauna, but before her attack connected she jumped and once she was right above her opponent she throw a small ball of energy.

(Riot Javelin)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:30 pm

95= Critical Failure
(Strength Reversal!)

As if swatting a fly, Shauna batted Ixana's blast harmlessly into the arena's ceiling. She then grabbed Ixana's head and spiked her into the mat.

Hammer of Shaka 63= Failure

Shauna tried to grab her to set up her signature move, but Ixana had the focus enough to move out of the way and regain her footing.
----------------------
Ixana Willpower= 16
Shauna Stamina= 18

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:35 pm

"*pant* *pant* Damn it... *pant*" Ixana was shocked that one of her strongest move was deflected so easily but that wasn't going to make her give up, she adopted a defense position once again waiting for her opponent.

(Final Revenger)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:57 pm

95= Critical Failure
(Strength Reversal!)

Shauna caught Ixana's fist as it flew toward her face.

Shauna winked, Ixana gulped.

Shauna whipped her over her head like a rag doll and binned her off the mat before grabbing her in position for her Signature move.

Hammer of Shaka 14= Success

Shauna lifted Ixana up, holding her at the height of a vertical suplex. Shauna then began a kiss planted on Ixana's mouth. It seemed as though The Diva's lips enveloped her chin up to the base of her nostrils. The two stayed in that position for a good 20 seconds, earning applause from the crowd due to Shauna's impressive strength.

Suddenly, Ixana was brought crashing into the mat with a Jackhammer. Shauna brie the kiss with a loud "mwah!" upon slamming Ixana to the mat.

She was left laying on the mat, pain and a dopey smile on her face and a massive lipstick print across her mouth.

(Ixana is Charmed!)
--------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 8
Shauna Stamina= 18

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 5:42 pm

(Remember that bad luck you had when we did Ixana vs Rosa? It's my turn now it seems xD)

Ixana shaked her head and got back on her feet, the red aura of her blood cain started blinking, like if it was going to dissapear anytime soon, "*pant* N-Not done... *pant* yet..." Ixana dashed towards Shauna once again starting her Dark Flash combo. "I won't be able to keep blood cain active much longer" she thought to herself.

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 8:36 pm

62= Success

Ixana jumped to deliver another elbow-kick combo to Shauna, sending her across the ring before blasting her with dark energy. she was putting up a fight, but for how much longer, she didn't know.

Teddy Hug 60= Success

Shauna quickly closed the distance between them and pulled Ixana into a tight embrace.

"You have fought valiantly young one," Shauna said ",but now you lust will be your undoing. Now, give me a kiss and end this nonsense."

Shauna squeezed even tighter, pressing their breasts together, closed her eyes and repeatedly kissed the air mere inches away from Ixana's face.

(Ixana is bound!)
(Ixana is no longer charmed)
[Ixana must attempt escape! She can voluntarily succumb by going to kiss Shauna, or by losing all Willpower. She must roll a success to escape.]
---------------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 6
Shauna Stamina= 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next