Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glen vs Slime succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Slime succubus Empty
PostSubject: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 6:45 am

The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a succes, uneven rolls are a failure.
Double even or uneven numbers are a critical succes/failure.
Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.

Glen The fast shadow

Description: A warrior wearing a black hoodie and a mask of equal color with feline eyes in it, most of the time explores the woods and seeks Midaras which to defeat because one of them attacked the clan where he belongs with an army Full of them

physical : All his clothes are the same color which is black the only thing different from this are the cat eyes of his mask which are yellow, almost never removes the mask to protect his identity and avoid being attacked by surprise to be recognized

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 2 damage and can stun the target for 1 turn

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 4 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3 damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

Slime Succubus

A beautiful woman with large breasts made entirely out of a sticky slime. The slime induces pleasure just by touching someone. She can also recover by being in slime. She loves to make use of her enemies’ fantasies and fetishes.

Her domain:
She has a secret area somewhere, still yet to be discovered where or what it really is. But it’s clear that it has slime everywhere. Every time her an opponent misses her, the have to roll die, and on a 20 or lower, they accidentally missed in a way that cause them to move into a slime trap, causing them to be temporarily stuck, and unable to dodge the next attack of the Slime Succubus. While fighting in her domain, she can also summon a slime trap once every 4 turns. If she uses it on an enemy it has a 50% chance to work, an immobilizes them, allowing her a guaranteed hit on her next attack. If she uses it on herself, the slime heals her body, regaining 2 stamina. Either way, it’s a free action and she can still attack that turn. But she can only do this while fighting here.

Abilities:
Divide:
She can temporarily divide into 2 slimes and make 2 of any of her attacks. Each only deals half damage and other effects it causes, but she gets to make an attack roll for each. This can be tacked on to any of her attacks at no extra cost (but also not much extra benefit).

Given that she is made of sticky slime, she has a 20% chance to stick to her opponent with each attack she hits her target with, binding them. 10% chance for hits while divided. Consider hits on rolls of 20 or less to bind normally, and 10 or less on divided hits.

Attacks:
Slime Kiss: She grabs her opponent and pushes her slime lips up against theirs. The slime girl deeply kisses all over her target’s mouth, while some of her slime inevitably gets into her target’s mouth. Deals 2 willpower damage, charms the target, silences for 2 turns by the sticky slime being in their mouth, and heals the Slime Succubus equal to damage dealt. Only usable every 3 turns.

Slime Titjob: She pulls her target down to the ground and rubs her tits all over her target’s crotch. Deals 2 willpower damage and floors her target for 1 turn. If she uses this while divided, it doesn’t floor her target if only 1 hits. But if both hit, her target is bound by this attack and is left floored even after escaping the bind.

Slime Prison: She turns into a different form of pure slime, and looks like just a blob. She moves towards her target and attempts to slip under them, causing them to just sink into her to imprison them. If it hits, they get stuck inside of the blob of slime, completely encased in it. If it hits, this attack always binds the target and deals 3 initial willpower damage. Only usable every 3 turns.

Slime Blowjob: She sucks on her opponent, dealing 2 willpower damage. Has double the chance to stick to the target. E.g. on any hit of 40 or lower, or 20 or lower while divided.

Slime Handjob: She fingers her opponent. A basic attack that deals 3 damage.

Slime Blast: Blasts a blob of slime at her opponent, dealing 2 damage. Can’t stick to the target and bind with this attack, but if it hits, the target does get somewhat stuck in the sticky slime, and gets halved evasion chance on the next turn. As even this slime is a part of her, she is able to heal from this if her Succubus slime technique is active.

Slime Rain: She makes slime fall from the sky, getting all over everything. Deals 3 willpower damage if it hits. Still leaves the slime everywhere if it misses.

Slime Domination (male finisher): This move can only be done after Slime Rain has been used at least once during the battle, and the target has 1 or less willpower (3 or less if they have a fetish for her slime). This move is similar to Slime Prison, but instead of the target just being inside of a sphere of all slime, they get trapped in mostly a sphere, except that there are a few holes in it. From these holes sprout a mouth that kisses her opponent, breasts that press against her target’s chest, and course, a vagina that meets his member. She pumps him until he’s forced to finish.

Slime Transformation (female finisher): This move can only be done after Slime Rain has been used at least once during the battle, and the target has 1 or less willpower (3 or less if they have a fetish for her slime). She hugs her target and slowly pulls her target inside of her. Her target is met with a special slime, that feels very soothing, but also like it’s changing her in some way. Her target slowly transforms into more slime, until they become one. Then the Slime Succubus divides and there are now 2 of them.

Support techniques:

She may only have 1 of these active at a time!

Succubus slime:
Activate her true succubus powers! For her next 3 turns, any willpower damage she causes, in any way, restores her stamina by an equal amount. Her slime is also more charm-inducing in this form, giving her attacks a 50% chance to charm the target. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Solid slime:
Makes her slime temporarily much harder, reducing the damage she takes to half, rounded up, for the next 3 turns. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Fetish-inducing slime:
Her slime becomes much more fetish-inducing. Over the next 3 turns, if she is able to deal at least 4 willpower damage in total to anyone, then they gets a fetish for her slime. Anyone with such a fetish takes +1 damage for all of her abilities, including divided ones, and gets a +30% chance to be charmed by them. This technique lasts for each of the next 2 turns even if she gives her target the fetish after just the first. The fetish has no time limit once someone gets it. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Regenerating slime:
Her slime enters a relaxed state of healing. She recovers 2 stamina per turn over each of the next 3 turns. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Glen Willpower 30
Slime Succubus Stamina 30

glen was traveling wanting to discover new places,he ended encountering a female figure in his travel the figure seems human so he decides to approach and try to ask her some direction to go,"Hello lady,can you give a direction to go,i want to continue travel and discover new things and places" he said don't paying atention to her slime body so he just stay near waiting for her answer.

Last edited by forest Assasin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nerfing my own skill)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 9:49 pm

"Sure thing darling. If you just walk over to your right, it'll take you where you want to go, and you'll discover an awesome new place. Just ignore the fact that it looks like a puddle of slime, that's just a mirage."

-Your turn-
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 4:51 am

He take one le his daggers having a bad feeling about her and hide the dagger in his back"other place? Emm,well other place that not look suspicious...wa-wait what?","you just called me darling?,well that is very suspicious,"my lovely girl" " he smile at her before walking toward the direction she told him before walk he decide to give her a litle reward for the direction and Kiss her cheek

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 9:05 pm

"Ahh, I like it when I get kissed on the cheek. You're going the perfect direction, just go a tiny bit further that way and you'll find something special. Or, if you really enjoyed kissing me, you could come kiss me on the lips." She says as she takes a few steps back, giving him some space in case he may have been feeling uncomfortable next to her.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 4:55 am

"can i?" Glen asked while walking toward her and stoping un front of her "well one Kiss don't hurt" say Glen as he lean in toward her with a blush ,he Hug her softly until his lips meet hers

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 11:19 pm

The creature Glen is hugging and kissing starts making loud moaning sounds like she's really enjoying it. Then she starts to suck hard on Glen's tongue and lips and sucks his energy out. Glen takes 2 damage, has become charmed, is silenced for 2 turns, and the Slime Succubus recovers 2 stamina. "Delicious, honey." Glen felt his energy being drained and it was definitely noticeable.

Glen Willpower 28 (charmed) (silenced for 2 turns)
Slime Succubus Stamina 32
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 am

(a question,Does silence also prevent me from speaking?)
With a blush Glen smiled at the succubus while continue hugginher for a short moment then he walk confidently toward the direction she mentioned "yes ,was delicious but something strange and sticky but ..." He then return toward her and Hug her again "i think is better if i stay here my love" he said that feeling her charm on him " your body feel soft and your lips are sweet and sticky " he say while blushing,he can't resist and relax his head on her breasts

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 pm

I'll let you talk, just not cast magic spells. You can use physical abilities though.

"Ah, so you really like my breast? Here, I'll give you a whole bunch of breasts." She divides and the two slimes each attempt to smother Glen's crotch with their slime boobs. They roll a 97-21, both missing. "Oh sugar, I was just trying to help you feel good."

Glen Willpower 28 (charmed) (silenced for 1 turn)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 pm

"oh, but i finaly see, you are a succubus so i don't fall for your trick this time,but your lips are very sweet and sticky i admit" he said then try to pounce at her with his daggers making a "X" and do a wound with a form of a cros in his stomach.

cross daggers (don let the name trick you the skill isn't an autohit)

Last edited by forest Assasin on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name of skill)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Okay, well then you rolled a 3=Miss! "Baby, you aren't just going to become a slave to my slime peacefully?"

"I think we need more slime around here." She uses her slime rain, making slime come down everywhere, rolling a 41=Miss! But she still makes the battlefield get slime on it.

Glen Willpower 28 (charmed)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:33 pm

he run toward and try to make a quick slash with her dagger then return to his place looking challenging at her while smiling to,"there are some word i don't have in my vocabulary,Peace,surrender and wait,so ...Nope i don't want to become your slave peacefully or not,i want to defeat you and stop your attacks" he said while making his daggers spin his hands,"but if you want to surrender and cooperate with and fine with that"

invicible slit (sorry i confuse the name of the other attack )

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

So, can that miss? You rolled a 57 but I guess I can count it as a hit. He deals 2 damage. Then it also has a chance to stun, where he rolls a 82=Success I guess lol.

She's stunned and can't do anything for the turn.

Glen Willpower 28 (charmed)
Slime Succubus Stamina 30 (stunned)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:53 pm

(every of my attacks aren't autohit so..yes that can miss)
Glen smile confidently again as run toward her and take the oportunity to dance for her but not a relugar dance, a letal and very cutting dance "is time to spin it lady so take my daggers!" he shout while spin in his place throwing daggers at her.

Dagger dance

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Okay well then his Glen's last attack should've missed then. We'll just say the Slime Succubus laughed at him as he missed and didn't do anything consequential last turn.

Dagger dance rolls an 89=Miss (since she shouldn't have really been stunned). She manages to slither out of the way of yet another attack.

"Wouldn't you just love to be sucked on?" She says as she tries to give Glen a very slimy blowjob, rolling a 44=Critical Success! The Slime succubus licks, sucks, and pumps Glens manhood and gets to perform a follow-up attack for getting a critical. "Here's a present for you, darling." She releases a blob of slime towards Glen, rolling a 20=Success! Glen also gets hit by a blob of her sticky slime, damaging him more and making it somewhat harder for him to move much temporarily.

Glen Willpower 23 (Reduced evade next turn, but he can still attack and act like normal)
Slime Succubus Stamina 30
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:12 pm

"Tsk,this sticky slime of you" he said while try to pounce at her again with other cross attack thinking this time he hit her then he try to clean her slime off his body "your kiss was sweet but this present isn't good you know?"

Cross daggers

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Cross Daggers rolls a 26=Success! He hits and slices her up for 4 stamina damage.

"Oh beautiful, it'd be really nice if it were even slimier in here." She calls down more slime rain, rolling a 90=Success! Slime pours down everywhere, dealing 3 damage to Glen.

Glen Willpower 20
Slime Succubus Stamina 26
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:40 pm

"but i don't like it but thanks" he then try to slice her with an cross attack with his dager in a fast maner and when he think he hit her, he just wait for whatever she will try

invicible slit

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:06 pm

You rolled a 27=Failure! The Slime Succubus dodges the attack.

"Darling, I don't think you're having enough fun. I'd like to make this whole experience more intense for you." She activates her fetish-inducing slime, trying to soon be even harder for Glen to resist.

Glen Willpower 20
Slime Succubus Stamina 26 (has fetish-inducing slime active for 3 turns)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:09 pm

"i repeat,no,thanks" he said and then try to make a spike dance in front of her spning and throwing spikes stones toward her hoping for deal enough damage then he look at her with an angry look because his failures.

Spike dance

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Glen rolls a 76=Success! The Slime Succubus is cut up, taking 3 stamina damage. He also has a chance to poison her and rolls a 5=failure!

"Oh my beautiful darling, I think you need another kiss." She grabs his head and attempts to hold it in place as she slowly moves her pucked up mouth in close, and rolls a 36=Success! Glen takes 2 damage and is overpowered by her powerful lip and tongue dance all over his mouth, charming and silencing him, as well as healing her.

Glen Willpower 18 (charmed) (silenced for 2 more turns)
Slime Succubus Stamina 25 (has fetish-inducing slime active for 2 more turns)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:32 pm

"and another,please" he say while just walking toward and placing his hands on her soft breasts want to touch then " feel.soft and sticky " chármed for her Kiss he just continue touching her breasts and see what she will do.

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 pm

"Ah, you love my breasts? Here, get a closer, more intimate encounter with them." She tries to warp her slime breasts around Glen's member and go for a Slime titjob, rolling an 8=Success! Prowd is pleasured as she firmly rub her big boobs all over his crotch. Glen takes 3 damage and is unable to resist the power of her fetish-inducing slime, causing him to develop a fetish for her slime. And her slime sticks to him, binding him in the soft embrace of her big breasts pleasuring his member.

Glen Willpower 15 (silenced for 1 more turn) (has fetish for her slime) (bound by her titjob)
Slime Succubus Stamina 25

"Your turn darling.<3 You don't have to struggle. Nothing bad is going to happen."

She gives you the option to decide if you want to struggle and try to break free or not.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:47 pm

"so soft" he say while just stay near the succubus waiting for e
Whatever she will do "can i touch your breasts?,they feel.really soft" he said smiling at her while continue waiting

Wait

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:55 pm

She shakes her breasts all over his member and squeezes her breasts, binding him even tighter. Glen takes 3 more willpower damage.

"If you want, you can grab my tits. You can use them to squeeze your penis if you'd like. I think you'd really enjoy it."

Glen Willpower 12 (has fetish for her slime) (bound by her titjob)
Slime Succubus Stamina 25

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 5:39 am

He try to resist a scape from her soft Boobs for think clearly "N-No i have to defeat you " he said and try to separate from her even that her breasts felt so soft and soothing.

Struggle

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Slime succubus   Glen vs Slime succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Glen vs Slime succubus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next