Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda

Go down 
+3
silentviewing
kissfan
monked80
7 posters
AuthorMessage
monked80

Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda Empty
PostSubject: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi I've been mostly lurker on this site for a while now and am socially awkward across all mediums so try to be a little patient with me. On deviantart, I make gifs of kiss scenes from that I like. (ideally lipstick kisses and scenes displaying multiple kisses)
https://akuma319.deviantart.com/

and I am just putting this here to see if it may help gain suggestions for gifs.

Please suggest only kissing content similar to what is on the page already and what I have not already posted.

Mainly the only thing I don't want are regular/boring kisses like the "Cinderella happily ever after" type of kiss or "simple peck" type. mainly because i feel there is no point in making a gif of those. If you do make a suggestion, please don't take it personally if I end up saying "no thanks", Im just kinda fickle.

Thanks for hearing me out, Also you can send me notes on deviant art if you want to stay private

and if this is the wrong section for this post, please tell me and I will gladly move it.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Scum's Wish / Kuzu no Honkai?
Episode 1 15:30
Episode 2 6:36 13:03
Episode 3 4:50 10:15
Episode 4 15:38
Episode 5 10:30 13:00 16:30 18:45
Episode 6 *start of show* 13:54
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:10 pm

thanks I can can use most of those
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 9:52 pm

I don't have anything, but it's nice to see you in the forum! Your DA account makes a great archive, very extensive, lots of great content.
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 4:43 pm

much appreciated silent, and even ideas on where to spread it can be helpful too.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Hey hey, hello. I've also sort of been lurking here from time to time since I've been running out of stuff to talk about, and also on your dA gallery. Sorry to be that guy, but how do you make your gifs? I can't immediately think of any kisses you'd like but I would love to perhaps make a collection of kisses and blown kisses performed by Princess Peach, perhaps.

Also, welcome. owo/

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:26 pm

^ Best thing to use is Giffing Tool: http://www.giffingtool.com/
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:41 pm

no problem at all and what i do is probably the easiest/lazy way to making gif is just downloading videos from whatever sources i can and just using upload it to ezgif.com, which is pretty easy to use since you pause where you want the gif to start and end and it makes the gif. and take a screenshot using vlc media player for the thumbnail on DA.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Thank you! owo/ I was gonna post a gif I made of Peach blowing a kiss in this post but I can't seem to get this forum to host gifs properly. XD

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Here is one you might be interested in....maybe....

It begins at around 3:51
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 7:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z90RLJ1VzpU

starts at about 5:45

super awkward having this come on in the living room, to say the least
really telling when your fetish is tame enough to be on an early learning show
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:21 am

tsurugikage wrote:
Here is one you might be interested in....maybe....

It begins at around 3:51

I don't care for the blown kisses, but I've never seen or heard of this show before and it looks really cool. Thanks for sharing!

silentviewing wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z90RLJ1VzpU

starts at about 5:45

super awkward having this come on in the living room, to say the least
really telling when your fetish is tame enough to be on an early learning show

Haha! I like it. XD
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Thanks silent and Tsuru. Can use both of those
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Hundred anime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda   Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking more gif suggestions/ Introducing myself... kinda
Page 1 of 1