Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Memory of Erocabin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

In Memory of Erocabin Empty
PostSubject: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:16 pm

So, as well all know, Erocabin has gotten rid of everything without saying a word as to why. I feel bad for all the people who missed out on his work so I took the time and collected all the games I have downloaded from Erocabin and put it into a folder for all of you to download.

https://mega.nz/#!sB4A1I4C!fG0GffkuuKm6x_Bb0GLv3pYuKs58ADeqE7rtnO_j-5A

The only things I didn't download from Erocabin was his videos. Please, if anyone out there even has one of his videos, either post it here or send me a PM with it. I want to create a full collection of Erocabin's work to share with the world.

LoveHurts likes this post

Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:21 am

Thanks for the link Mkmd13. I always appreciated Erocabin's work, so it's nice to think it won't disappear completely. I always thought his games had tremendous potential, they just needed some minimal story/dialogue.
Unfortunately I don't have his videos - I remember watching them on youtube and wishing I could play them as a game... Hopefully they'll turn up soon too.

I'm still kinda hoping Erocabin might return to us again some day, but in the meantime, I suppose a moment of silence in his honor would be appropriate.

Farewell Erocabin, hope we'll see you again someday...

Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:34 am

Thanks for doing these threads, Mkmd. Erocabin's games were a dream come true for me. The idea of a woman using her feminine charms on her adversary (for example by kissing them) to defeat them, and the implementation of having to press buttons to escape these "submissions" otherwise you'd succumb to her charms is... the most exhilarating idea I've ever chanced upon. Each time a battle started, it felt to me like unearthing a new gemstone. So it was extremely sad to see him (and zGreatMagician) just disappear one day without a word. I regularly check around the internet for news of them, and am always on the lookout for games like those (and thank God that Boko is still around!) but I know it'd be a miracle to find them again. So... I really hope you are well and having fun in your life, Erocabin. A heartfelt and huge THANK YOU for the ton of entertainment you have provided us with!

Regarding the videos you mentioned. I'm pretty sure I downloaded his vids at some point, but unfortunately, I don't have my YouTube collection assorted, but I think this is one of them? If so, I'll provide the rest of the ones I have downloaded shortly : http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ecr2abdkdgqdoz/RPGXP_%E9%80%86%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A7%E3%83%8A_5%3D99nK09ynzAw.mp4  If I'm mistaken, then if anyone remembers the titles of Erocabin's videos, please PM me and I'll search my collection (since I'm only saving them according to their YouTube titles).

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi Mardion!

You are welcome. It's the least I can do for such a great creator in the fetish world. The video that you linked is one of Erocabin's!!! Please, if you can look and find any more, that would be greatly appreciated, not just by me, but by everyone on this forum! Most, if not all, of his videos usually have "reverse ryona" written in Japanese in the title for YouTube (逆リョナ).

Thank you again for this, I really hope you can find them!

Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:59 am

Likewise, it's my distinct pleasure to help keep Erocabin's awesome content in the public light. So I thank you for the information, I'm pretty sure the videos I found in my collection with that tag in their title are his, and in total I found 23 of them, which sounds at least close to their total number. Here you go :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6765bsxkgbmsuog/Erocabin_Videos.zip

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:36 pm

You are a true hero Mardion! I am downloading them right now and I will take a look through them to see if you got them all. I'm not sure if I can remember every single one but there are some videos his that I have memorized for some... *ahem*... reasons.

Back to top Go down
Karkov

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptySun May 13, 2018 5:56 pm

I'd like to thank Mardion for the archive provided, and ask if he happens to have one Erocabin's other videos (His latest, if I remember) on his youtube, the title had RPGXP and it was about his male character fighting a young girl. I remember the 'area' shown being very green-like but indoors. I remember either in the description or in the ingame textboxes saying he was testing a system where you could lose multiple times to the same girl and she'd change her moves, or the like. I also distinctly remember as par for the course, the gameover ocurring from a facesitting from scissors.

Thank you in advance + for all you've done already.

Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Karkov wrote:
I'd like to thank Mardion for the archive provided, and ask if he happens to have one Erocabin's other videos (His latest, if I remember) on his youtube, the title had RPGXP and it was about his male character fighting a young girl. I remember the 'area' shown being very green-like but indoors. I remember either in the description or in the ingame textboxes saying he was testing a system where you could lose multiple times  to the same girl and she'd change her moves, or the like. I also distinctly remember as par for the course, the gameover ocurring from a facesitting from scissors.

You are more than welcome, it gives me distinct pleasure to hear people being happy thanks to Erocabin's material ^_^   Unfortunately, the only vids I have with "RPGXP" in the title are already in that file... guess I missed visiting his channel during its final months :/

The good news is that, with mkmd13's help, I found two more (apparently very old) Erocabin videos, bringing the current total to 25 : http://www.mediafire.com/file/yavwev81lhfav7u/Erocabin_Videos_karekano.zip

Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Erocabin is... actually, has been BACK!   In Memory of Erocabin EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Have you noticed a couple of threads in this forum regarding Piece Soft games (like this one and this one)? It was pointed out in them that they resemble Ryuzen1000 / Erocabin 's games, and they indeed proved to be very enjoyable to his fans... and guess what. Peace Soft's Patreon page was updated to include in the description that it is actually Erocabin himself! He is officially back! Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 12:32 pm

That's great!!! I wonder why he went through this name change and kept it quiet for some time. Hopefully he will release his old work again.

Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
That's great!!! I wonder why he went through this name change and kept it quiet for some time. Hopefully he will release his old work again.
Thank you for preserving their work on here when they suddenly disappeared. Did they give a reason for why they suddenly left and then came back under the new username?

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 4:27 pm

Apparently Erocabin abandoned the scene again. He recently made a post in his "Piecesoft" Patreon explaining that he didn't have any more inspiration and he might quit soon... and now his account has been discontinued :'(

He did provide a lot of nice minigames in this run, thankfully. His latest ones I have were two "Counteractions" and one named "M_A_P" (including one kiss I remember of). If he shows no signs of returning (which would be understandable, though very sad), I will upload them here at some point.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:34 am

Mardion wrote:
Apparently Erocabin abandoned the scene again. He recently made a post in his "Piecesoft" Patreon explaining that he didn't have any more inspiration and he might quit soon... and now his account has been discontinued :'(

He did provide a lot of nice minigames in this run, thankfully. His latest ones I have were two "Counteractions" and one named "M_A_P" (including one kiss I remember of). If he shows no signs of returning (which would be understandable, though very sad), I will upload them here at some point.

Actually, he's still making content on his new Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Ryuzen1k

The reason why he had to quit Patreon is because he lives in Russia and Patreon has cut all funding for Russian creators in protest of the war going on with Ukraine. He is now on Boosty and the link to his Boosty account is here: https://boosty.to/ryuzen1k

I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon Smile

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 3:56 pm

Ooooooooooooh, so that was the real reason!! Thanks for this information and link, and of course for correcting me. I'm off to subscribe there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of Erocabin   In Memory of Erocabin Empty

Back to top Go down

In Memory of Erocabin
Page 1 of 1