Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 6:57 am

Karbon took a look downwards and noticed something he hasn't seen before, "huh? What does this do?" He said as he tapped on the icon with a letter "Q" next to it. Instantly, his hands glowed and sent out a wave of energy at Ahri!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 11:15 am

(81)
Somehow Ahri managed to dodge this new form of attack with ease, predicting it's path perfectly and weaving out of the way!

(97)
Ahri paused for a second, frowning impatiently. "Any second now..." But whatever she was waiting from didn't come. "Dammit where are you!" The fox cursed angrily
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:43 pm

Karbon raised an eyebrow at her, "Who are you waiting for?" Instead of attacking, he started to look around him, making sure that he doesn't get ambushed.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 6:15 am

(92)

Karbon instantly had his question answered by the sight of a huge heart tipped arrow flying his way from the bush Tu his right! He was too late to dodge the impact and the students rush of adoration left him stunned, mind full of images of not Ahri, but a girl he'd never seen before, a silver haired beauty clad in red and pink. Within seconds the exact girl entered the lane from the bush, holding a bow casually in one hand

Karbon:16 stun
Ahri:22
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 12:17 am

Karbon's body was completely paralyzed. Not just by the arrow, but also by the beauty that was standing in front of him now. All he could manage to do was talk. "Who... Are you...?" He asked still trying to move his body.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:40 pm

(5)
"Names Ashe, the Heartseeker archer" the girl introduced herself to Karbon and slowly edged closer "I've been looking for a new lover..."

Last edited by anon64 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:49 am

Karbon's body was still paralyzed by the arrow, but he seemed to be able to speak, "You better keep looking then." He retorted.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 pm

(2)

Ashe approached him, "hmm,I think I've found exactly who I'm looking for" she mused before placing a soft kiss on hire cheek, despite its chaste nature, the kiss caused Karbons mind to turn warm and fuzzy as he a stared down the archer

Karbon:15(charm)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:43 am

The kiss was that of a queen to be frank. Light to the touch, but demanding all the same. Karbon could start to feel the effects of the paralysis start to wear off, but something in his mind was still holding him back. "Must break... this binding!" He said through clenched teeth.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:33 pm

(64)
Through what seemed like sheer willpower, Karbon managed to force thoughts of the archer from his mind and refocus on the fight. Dejected, she turned and moved back to the undergrowth

(3)
Ahri looked at Karbon with a loving expression on her face "wow, are you that dedicated to me that you'd turn down the Heatseeker for me? How sweet"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:03 pm

"Heh, don't flatter yourself." He said in a confident tone. Looking at his gold though, it was clear he had enough for the next item. "But I will leave you at that, be right back!" He chimed before starting his recall.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:04 am

(53)
"So quick to insult a lady then leave?" Ahri asks, clearly not happy with his response. Without warning, she threw her spirit orb at the warrior, but it was too late and he vanished just before it made contact. Ahri sighed and then began her own recall
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:53 am

Looking through the shop, Karbon found an item that looked to suit him just fine! "What's a warrior without a helmet?" He said to himself before walking back into lane with his new item, the Adaptive Helm!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:39 am

(how do you want adaptive helm to work in this context?)

As Karbon returned to position, he was met with Ahri waiting for him
"Very stylish, but we might have to take that off to get to the fun part"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:51 am

(its just a stylistist effect for the RP that pertains to League as well. Everything will stay the same lol.)

"You think you would be able to take this off?" Karbon points to the helmet, "heh, I would like to see you try!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:42 pm

(50)

"Oh I'm sure I can get you to take it off for me..." The Vastayan purrs, "what about if I take something off in turn?" Before Karbon can avert his eyes, Ahri adjusts her Kimono and flashes him her incredible chest! The warrior is left blushing deeply as he tries to get a hold of himself

Karbon: 14(charmed)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:58 am

Her lovely chest was more than anything a man could ask for and he just got a nice view of them. He felt his jaw literally drop at the sight. His mind then sparked and he tried to shake the lusty image from his mind.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:14 am

(16)
Karbon managed to close his eyes and focus on the fact that he was probably in a lot of danger. Eventually this managed to push the thought of Ahri's incredible pair from his mind

(69(ironic))
Luckily for his sake the vastayan beauty wasn't expecting him to recover so quickly, she lazily sauntered over to Karbon to try and give him a kiss but the warrior was lucid enough to merely sidestep away!

Karbon:14
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:33 am

"Not going to get me that easily!" Karbon shouted before getting behind her and trying to swing his axe down on her shoulder.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:50 am

(74)
Ahri wasn't expecting Karbon to outmanoeuvre her like that and was in no position to dodge as the axe cleaved painfully into her shoulder!

(78)
However this time it was Karbons turn to be surprised, Ahri shrugged off the damage almost instantly and Karbon found her suddenly upon him, kissing his neck surprisingly sweetly for someone who had been so lustful only moments ago!

Karbon:12
Ahri:20
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:14 am

"Arrgggg... Get off!" He said as he tried to push her face away from his neck. "Why don't you kiss this!" He said before trying to swing his axe at her face!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 am

(87)
Karbons opponent foresaw his attack this time and managed to effortlessly dodge under his swing!

(25)
She backed up a couple of steps before responding
"Honey, you and I both know that that simply wouldn't be as fun for either of us"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:33 am

"We will never know unless you give it a try!" He said with enthusiasm on the word, "try" as he reared back his ax once again and tried to cleave it down right on top of her head!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:39 am

(76)
This time the axe finds its mark and sends Ahri crashing hard to the ground!

(28)
Ahri manages to pull herself into a sitting position and catches Karbons eye. She winks sweetly and Karbon finds himself suddenly infatuated with the Kumiho.
"How can we make this more fun for you darling?" Ahri asks with a disarming smile. "Maybe a visit from another of my friends? Come on, what kinda...assets do you like on a girl, I'm sure one of my teammates will do more than fit your expectations.."

Karbon:11+compelled(must answer ahris request, will effect the next girl that shows up)
Ahri:19
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:10 am

For whatever reason, Karbon can't find himself able to lie to Ahri! "Um... Uh... The ass of a girl is my favorite and they have to be skinny." As soon as he said it, he instantly covered his mouth. "Why did I just give out my weakness like that..." He said to himself.

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs. Ahri
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next