Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs Pash II(End)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 10:13 am

Spike gave a sheepish look. "Sorry. Let me try to answer your questions. In order." A deep breath.

"The High Tech Tournament was just that. A tournament. Think the Olympics, but in a Virtual World. Helga is that girl I have a crush on. She was the previous champion, and if memory serves...She was looking for something about her dad's disappearance. Apparently there was a disk inside the trophy that would have given her a clue as to his whereabouts. Specter was there because he wanted power. He even controlled my friend Jake...again.

As for the no fighting...That was a strict rule in the contest. We couldn't fight unless it was a part of one of the...well, minigames, for lack of a better term, that we would do. A race in boats, a demolition derby in tanks. Try and knock each other off a platform, that kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 pm

"Ah~ You have a crush on this Helga girl!? Oh you have to fill me in on the details! Do tell me more about her please, and feel free to *giggle* add in lots of details as to why you like her."

"So there was something important that everyone wanted in the trophy? Who made the trophy in the first place? Also, who won the trophy? And is your friend Jake alright?"

"Wait, there was no fighting, but you could push each other off platforms and have a demolition derby in tanks? Ah~ I guess I'm just getting too old to understand what you hip young people are doing these days."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 7:47 pm

"H-Hnn.." Great...He just opened Pandora's Box. "W-Well..She was the previous champion. Apparently, her dad went missing. And within the trophy was a disc that would tell her what she wanted to know.

We had won the tournament, but the Pipotrons, robotic monkeys, stole the trophy and the disc. I believe they wanted to upload the disc into some...Master Control Program like thing. It was a tough battle, but we ended up stopping the Pipotrons before it was too late. Jake was feeling alright afterwards. Though Natalie tore into him for getting controlled..Again."

A sigh escaped him. "As for who Helga is...She's amazing. That's really all I can say. I guess I fell for her because of her perseverance. Seeing her continue to fight in order to achieve her goals...I admire her for it."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm

"Oh come on now, all you like is her perseverance? Nothing about how cute she is or how *giggle* stunning she looks in a particular outfit of hers that you just can't get enough of, hmmmmm?"

"So wait, what would have happened if the robot monkeys managed to upload the disc into that master control program?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 4:22 pm

"I mean..She looked nice in whatever she was wearing. As for that program..It's name was Grid Core. And all I know is it wanted to conquer the world for...some reason."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 5:11 pm

"*sigh* Getting you to talk about girls is impossible you know? *giggle*"

"Well, it is good that the world did not conquered. I rather like living in this world."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 am

Spike frowned. Surely he couldn't be that bad at this whole talking about girls thing, right? "What do you expect? I was busy trying to win a tournament and save the world. I didn't exactly have time to notice things like her cute laugh, or how she had so much fun during the tournament and seemed to be enjoying herself."

Calming down slightly, he took a deep breath. "But...I'm glad we all managed to save the world."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:02 am

Pash had struck a never. She also stumbled upon something she was not expecting to about his situation.

"So wait, she was having fun and enjoying herself during the tournament, and you spent your whole time stressing out over it? I'm beginning to think that your city is placing some seriously unfair burdens on you. How is it that you seem to be the only one putting effort into keeping the place safe?"

This was truly unfair. The kid had already grown old without ever getting a chance to be young.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 6:33 am

"I mean..I'm not the only one. My cousin Jimmy did it once. And two other kids took up the helm as well. I just seem to be the only one who does it multiple times..."

A sigh escaped the kid as he scratched his head. "I guess I'm doing this because I have the most experience standing against Specter."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:46 pm

"Haha, you run in to this Specter character so much I feel that you two could be friends at this point. Kind of like dance partners. He does that, you do this, you respond thus, he counters like that, then you both wrap it up and do it again some other time."

"I'm telling you Spike. The more you tell me about how your town works, the less I understand it."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 4:16 pm

"Considering he's a monkey, I don't think me having a dance with him would be very fun. Humorous, but not fun." A laugh escaped Spike.

"Yeah...I'm not great at explaining my town. It's just..something you have to experience."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 11:31 pm

"Oh I don't know. Monkeys have quite a bit of dexterity to them. He might be way more than you can handle *giggle*"

"Well, I hope this Specter fellow does not attack you again anytime soon."

"And yes, I suppose I never learn the ways of your people. Must be doing alright though, seeing how high tech all your stuff seems to be."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 6:42 am

"If that was an innuendo I am lightly slapping you upside the head." A chuckle escaped Spike. "And yeah...We're doing alright, I guess. Ignoring the occasional monkey attack, it's a good place to live."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 11:38 am

Pash thought about it for a little bit, then gave up.

"Alright, help me out here. How is that innuendo exactly? I'm struggling to see the connection."

"Well, going off of that, what is your favorite part of your town?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:36 pm

"Eh...Something about dexterity. More than I can handle....I dunno, sounds like something that'd be an innuendo."

"As for my favorite part of town...Probably that place I brought you to when we first met. The little cliff side...It's nice to look out over the town, especially at night time."

(I feel so bad, my RPing feels kinda..IDK, garbage?)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:52 am

"Haha, nah, I'm not really one for innuendo. I tend to be much more blunt when it comes to such things. Trying to be all creative about it usually just makes the boys I'm talking to get uncomfortable and then they leave and then I don't get lunch."

"Oh yeah? I've never seen it at night. It was pretty enough during the day."

(yeah, you are making me carry pretty much all the weight right now. Try adding more detail Wink )
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:59 am

"Yeah...Some guys can get uncomfortable around that stuff." Spike scratched his cheek, looking to the side. He was one of them after all. Thankfully his friends never tried making those kinds of jokes.

Well..Jake had. Natalie took care of that rather quickly, though. She had a mean right hook.

Pash's comment snapped Spike out of his musings, causing him to turn to her with a raised eyebrow. "Seriously? You've never seen it at night time? Well, that just won't do at all! We'll need to change that, won't we?" Spike crossed his arms, a grin on his face. Seemed like he was determined to go through with this.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:07 am

"Ah~ You seem determined to fix this problem of mine *giggle*. Well, I wont' stop you, but I have to know, how do you propose we get back to that cliff? I, haha, I honestly don't think a remember how to get there now that you mention it."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:09 am

"Eh...Shouldn't be too hard. We take a few turns here, hop a few fences there, capture any darn monkeys that are in the way, and we'll be there in no time. Though...Getting there from here is gonna be interesting...I might need a map to get my bearings, come to think of it."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:24 pm

"My my, someone has gotten quite bold all of a sudden. Well, I'll give you some peace so that you can do you *giggle* manly man thing of navigating and finding the way."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:29 pm

A chuckle escaped Spike as he pulled out his communicator. "Shouldn't take too long." The perks of working alongside a professor. You had the chance to test out new gadgets and upgrades. It had come in handy during his attempts to capture monkeys. And lucky for him, he had a map function installed.

A few minutes passed before he nodded in confirmation. "Found it! So..Shall we?" Bowing, he dramatically waved an arm, as if saying that she could go in front if she so desired.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:59 pm

"*giggle* Ah~ What a gentleman you are," said Pash, somewhat caught off guard at how just minutes ago she was doing everything she could to drag a simple conversation out of him and now suddenly he had turned into Mr. Suave.

"But while the gesture is appriciated, you know it is pointless for me to lead right? I mean, I don't know where it is. You do."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:47 pm

"..." Crap, she had a point. "Solid point. Well, I'll lead then. I'll get us there in a flash, a hurry, a jiffy, and whatever other terminology means really, really fast."

Pulling out his Stun Club, he began to walk, eyes darting between where he was walking, and the map on his communicator.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:27 pm

"Why yes, I do have a point *giggle* thank you for notic.... AHHHHHH WHAT IS THAT!?!?!"

Pash was now pointing at the stun club with a trembling hand. Thankfully she did not draw too much attention with her shriek seeing as how everyone around was making all manner of noise as well.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:34 pm

"....It's...It's my Stun Club." Spike held the Stun Club up, waving it around rather slowly. "I've got it out in case I run into any monkeys...Or I need to get something out of my way....Wait, didn't I use this against you a couple times during our little spar when we first met?"

Slowly, he turned, continuing to walk. "I'm not gonna hit you with it, if you're worried about that. I'm just using this as a way to point towards where we need to go..Or use it as a light...Or again, hit something out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Pash II(End)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next