Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resident of Two Homes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:09 pm

"A filter can't hurt I suppose, especially for when I'm out and about. People say that copper has antibacterial properties. That and it gives a slight tingling sensation if you drink out of a copper cup. You have to be at a pretty particular level of snobby to be into such things *giggle*"

"Ah, you want to build things with me? That is so sweet of you! I must warn you though, I'm absolutely terrible at any sort of manual labor."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 12:02 pm

"Yeah I recall about the antibacterial part in chemistry though I didn't know about the tingling feeling though. Then again I never really had anything alcoholic so don't think that will be anytime soon before I try a copper cup though."

"Don't worry, I can do the hammering or screw-driving that is needed since it comes with the territory of my profession. I just need a pair of hands and eyes." She looks up towards the top where the gateway from her home is. "Although it does mean we need materials, tools, and a manual since I am not good enough with furniture to do so from scratch yet. And some material to make the filter for the keg will actually need some time. Not as long as making your doll or winter clothes though."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:12 pm

"Oh take your time *giggle* The though of you working so hard for me is enough to make me feel all guilty. The thought of rushing you might make me rethink my life, and this is coming from someone who takes advantage of people for a living haha."

Pash noticed the way Sierra was looking out to her own home.

"Ah, I take it you would like to step out? We can go back. Haha, here I was thinking we needed to be all secretive. I was thinking that I was going to get caught up in the intrigue of your town again, but in the end, all you wanted to do was make water. Haha, how off I was in assessing the situation."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:54 pm

"Yeah, I would never do that to you especially since you declined to get involved with the whole bounty thing. Being honest, I got rather worried during that time." She pauses for a moment before just simply saying.

"Anyways!" Apparently she's trying to imitate Pash suddenly shift the mood. She looks at the top where they have entered or will exit. "So how do I exit out and enter again. Does it involve clicking my heels?" She is barely able to manage a straight face after saying that. At least they aren't in Kansas in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Pash once again noticed the look of worry on Sierra when the topic of her trying her hand at being a bounty hunter got brought up. It did him her pause for thought. On one hand, she felt that Sierra was underestimating her. After all, this would not be the first time she has dabbled in bounty hunting. Her "skill set" actually made her really good at arresting naughty boys and bringing them to the police. In fact, she has even gotten some of them to walk to the station willingly with her.

Well, as willing as a boy love stuck by midara magic could be willing at least.

On the other hand, how powerful were these villains in her town? How powerful could they be that Sierra is worried about a midara with hundreds of years of experience? Perhaps it would just be best for her to not stick her nose in things for now.

"Well, getting out it not as exciting as you might think it is *giggle*. I simply pull this rope that undoes the zipper and then simply walk out. However, I will say this. Don't take too long when walking out. Just do it quickly. Not saying you have to sprint out or anything, but don't linger. Being between my small house and the outside world will do things to your brain, and not in a good way. Trying to comprehend it sent me into a panic once. Just quickly step out, alright?"

Pash then unzipped the bear and walked out, now waiting for her friend on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:29 pm

"There's no place like home." She lets out a last Wizard of Oz reference for fun before she walks out of the opening where Pash have unzipped the way out. She was tempted to study the area around her while she walks out but decide to not get too curious for her own good and not have her eyes wander. They were back in their workshop now.

Spring Rose was present within the room except in her tiny doll form but floating about this time, carrying around what looks like a small book, looking briefly confused before both Pash and her walked out of the teddy bear, a curious look appeared on her face afterwards partly looking at the pair and partly looking at the bear before cutely tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 pm

There were a thousand different things of interest in the workshop, but of course Pash would focus on the only one that mattered to her.

"EEEEEEE! Spring Rose, you are somehow even more cute! I did not know you could move about when you were doll sized! And you have a tiny little book too! AHHHH! It's just too cute for me! What are you reading Spring Rose?"

Pash noticed the quisical look at the direction of the bear/house/backpack/decoy.

"Oh yeah, haha, I would explain it all to you, but sadly I'm probably just as clueless as you are on the matter. In fact, I might be even more clueless *giggle*. You are free to look around though if you would like. Maybe you will discover something new for the both of us. Just don't steal any of my earrings ok?" said Pash with a playfully accusing look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Sierra simply smirks as Pash gets all giddy with a doll size Spring Rose floating about. She stops and briefly holds up the title of the book she hands in her tiny hands. It is a crossword puzzle book before placing it in Pash's hand. If the midara opens it up, she can see the first few pages have been completed though there were still 100 pages to go.

While Pash is distracted by that, Spring Rose flies into the teddy bear ((Imagine how small Spring Rose would be inside!)), 20 seconds later, she flies out before looking around puzzled. Then back in and then back out before a light bulb appears over her head before she looks around Sierra's workshop trying to find something.

Sierra herself looks a bit puzzled herself but more of why Spring Rose was doing this rather than what.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:33 pm

"Cr... sss? Goodness I can't read that, that is bloody small. Ahhhh, Spring Rose, I'm getting ooooold!" said Pash as she was straining to try and read the cover of the tiny book while Spring Rose was holding it.

Spring Rose, very intelligently, just handed to book to Pash so she could get a better look on her own.

"Why thank you. Ah! Crosswords! Haha, yeah, I totally knew that."

Pash started to flip through the book, but this was proving to be a challenge because she was terrified that she might damage Spring Rose's tiny book if she made one wrong twitch. It truly was a tiny little crossword puzzle book. This did raise the question: Where did Spring Rose get a tiny little crossword puzzle book from?

But before she could ask Sierra that question, she could not help but noticing that Spring Rose has already took it upon herself to experiment with the magical properties of her teddy backpack. Then Spring Rose seemed to start looking for a tool to take her experiments further.

"Ummm, Sierra? Are you making her do that? Because it does not look like you are controlling her right now and she is about to mess with something that neither of us really understand."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 pm

"Actually no, that is the second time it happened so far. Hold on." She gestures a brief gesture before Spring Rose pauses for a moment and tilts her head before returning back to where the two of them are at before settling onto Pash's shoulder before swinging her legs back and forth like a child having a bit of fun.

"The first time was when the power source that I ordered was shipped to my house. Spring Rose got a bit curious about it and, without volition, was flying circles around it trying to figure it out when I was thinking about doing some experimental tests on it." Siera's gaze settled on Pash's teddy once more, trying to figure the correlation of that incident to the one that just happened now. "Do you know how strong the magic is to your teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:34 pm

"Ah, so you are drawn to sources of magical energy now are you Spring Rose?" asked Pash to the little figure playfully sitting on her shoulder.

She then turned back to Sierra.

"I know you are not going to be happy with the answer, but I haven't the faintest clue about the magical properties of that bear. All my knowledge of magic is instinctual, so I've never really took the time to studying this stuff formally. Kind of took a 'well, it works so why bother messing with it?' type approach you know?"

"What about you Spring Rose? Do you know something about the bear that we don't? Something tells me you do."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:52 pm

"Yeah I figured that. I kind of that more of an analytical approach to magic thanks to my interaction with energy which kind of end up extend to Spring Rose. In fact, it feels like she is more enthusiastic about discovering things than I do. Makes sense though since she is only a few years old." She looks over the doll on Pash's shoulder. "It makes me think that she actually thrives near areas with high concentration of energy." Then her gaze falls on Pash as she is starting to make some sort of connection.

The aforementioned doll responds by have both of her hands close together before widening the gap, then making them close again before putting her hands near her dress as if pulling something in her (non-existing) pockets.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:26 pm

It took Pash a minute, but she seemed to be putting one and one together. This actually explains a lot. It was not the bear that Spring Rose was drawn to, it was her. Spring Rose needs to take in magical energy, and here Pash was just radiating it everywhere she went.

Pash always thought that Spring Rose always being so happy and playful around her was just Sierra having a bit of fun, and that was probably true, but now it is becoming clear that might not have been the whole story. Pash always felt on some kind of level that she could not put into words that the doll loved being around her, which in turn made her super giddy to be around the doll. Well, looks like now there is a reason why Spring Rose might love to be around her.

"Hey! Spring Rose! Are you stealing my energy?" she asked with playful accusation with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Spring Rose puts her hand behind her back and smiles innocently, a bit TOO innocently. Sierra herself snickers a bit at the doll's not-so-convincing act. Then she just simply hugs Pash's shoulder she is sitting on.

"Well to be fair, you are pretty fun to be around. So your energy isn't the only reason she likes being around you." She does pause for a moment in thought. "That being said, I did notice she seems to be more active of late since we've first met while it seems easier to direct her as well. Before hand, I had to put my attention to directing her like your clones.

Of course this could be a coincident but there is too much lining up that is makes too much sense. Have you had less need to release your energy whenever you visit us?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:22 pm

Pash tried to pout at Spring Rose for the 'injustice' that had been done to her, but it did not last long.

"Awwww, you are just too cute to stay mad at Spring Rose *giggle*. You could have just asked you know?"

"Now that I think about it, you are right. I pretty much look for a boy every month out of habit by now, but these past few times it definitely feels like I could have gone a few more days with no issue if I really wanted to. I chalked it up to just random fluctuations, but I guess now I have a better explanation."

"So just how much energy can you take from me Spring Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Spring Rose tries to quantify how much but energy is really hard to do so, plus she's a tiny doll so her arm length might not look very much to Pash. Still she tries to hold her hands about 2/3 her body width.

"I find it pretty funny that both of us have been trying to find a way to help you with your issue when Spring Rose was already on the job all this time. Sadly I can't make anymore dolls like her. Otherwise I'd cover you with a lot of Spring Roses." The doll heard that and tries to do something akin to being on Pash at different position of the midara's shoulder as if she is acting there are multiple of her, still hugging her shoulder with a cute smile. "Not sure if your heart can take it though." Sierra teases with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 8:41 pm

"Ehhhh, I'm afraid I'm not sure how much you are referring to with that," said Pash as she also held her hands about 2/3 of her own body width in an attempt to mimic Spring Rose in the hopes of understanding better.

"Ah, Spring Rose is such a saint. Wait, cover me in dolls that are too cute for me to resist in order to drain me? *giggle* Sounds to me like you are looking to give midaras a taste of their own medicine."

Then Pash noticed the little doll "attacking" her.

"Noooo, stop Spring Rose! *giggle* How can I resist your cute way of stealing my energy *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 1:09 am

Sierra started laughing as Spring Rose goes into speed mode and hugs Pash all over the shoulders while the latter is 'helpless' under the onslaught of the hyper bundle of cute that is the doll.

"I'm pretty sure she is just being playful now. She's actually full right now and just likes being around you still. I think she heard what I said and tries to duplicate herself by being all over. Would be quite the sight for you to walk to the next guy who wants to 'fight' you and discovering you trying to excuse a bunch of tiny dolls from moving off of your shoulder before getting started."

Spring Rose points to the small crossroad puzzle in Pash's hands before point to Sierra before she decided to close her eyes while on still on Pash's shoulder. Any kind of movement and Pash would find that Spring Rose is stuck/secure on top of there.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 pm

"Oh! I think she wants me to give this to you," said Pash as she handed over the book. "Ah! She's fallen asleep! Oh geez, how to I move now with her like this."

Pash was now trying to move really slowly with out any sudden movements in her shoulder area.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Sierra knows exactly what to do in this situation.  She reaches over to Spring Rose and gently lifed her from Pash's shoulder, while also reducing Spring Rose's attachment to Pash's clothes or the doll would be simply stuck there.  She reaches over to press a button as a small doll house comes into view before she places Spring Rose to bed while storing the doll's crossword puzzle near the bed.

"Would feel silly of someone of my age to still be playing dolls if it wasn't for the fact that, Spring Rose pretty much feels alive now in a way.  She's actually been picking up a lot of things that even I did not teach her."

Last edited by Dataslycer on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Pash watched in amazement as Sierra took Spring Rose off her shoulder like a mother who knows exactly how to take a sleeping baby from someone who clearly has no clue how to handle one. It did somewhat make her feel inadequate on a womanly level, with Sierra so decisively out "mommy-ing" her, but those thoughts were quickly brushed aside in favor of the amazement of a doll house appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh my gosh that is so cooool" sighed Pash in awe. "I never really got to play with doll houses as a kid, but never got one because I thought I was too old for one, so don't feel silly. The difference between you and me is that you are brave enough to follow your heart *giggle*"

"This is a really nice doll house. Omigosh! She has a little bed! Ahhh, that is just too cu... EEEEEEE! She has a little night stand for her crossword puzzle as well. Ahhhhhh! It's just too much for me Sierra!"

She calmed herself down just long enough to ask a question.

"Oh? Well, what kind of things has she been doing? And since you are her creator but she is using my energy, I'm curious, is she taking more after you or me? Or both?"

Having gotten her question out of the way, Pash immediately went back to gushing over the cute doll sleeping in the cute doll house, appreciating all the cute details of the cute house.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 10:07 pm

"First thing is that she gave a rose a to crying child and let herself be hugged. I wasn't aware of what was happening as I was buying books until I turned around. The second thing is that she started drawing. I do not mean artist drawing but I mean symbols that almost look like magical runes." She gives Pash an inquisitive look. "Does that sound like either of our styles?"

Welll...the midara was pretty distracted by all of the features of the doll house and everything Spring Rose has around her. "Hehe, most girls end up playing doll and having bought a nice doll house. But I think I am the only girl that built the dollhouse herself, although it was much smaller when it started out and took a few years. I made it around the time after Spring Rose."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:32 pm

"Hmmm, seems like a blend of your generosity and my penchant for cheering people up," said Pash with her hand on her chin, dramatically thinking. "I have to say, she managed to pick up the best of our traits for that one if she is leaning from us."

"As for the ruins, well, it makes sense. I mean, she is a being of magic, so she is naturally going to be in tune with that kind of stuff. Thought it is a little scary in a way, a magical being starting to use magic. It is like a robot figuring out how to build another robot you know? Literally anything could happen, good or bad."

"Well, it is a really lovely house. Kinda jealous of Spring Rose for getting to live in such a nice house *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:25 am

"Well I kind of set a foundation for developing whom she is, almost in a sense that I set the foundation of her home. In a sense, I try to have her as a reflection of how precise and beautiful her home is right now. Kind of symbolic isn't it." Sierra smiles as her eyes never left the sleeping Spring Rose. "And in doing so, she has also changed me as well, for the better."

"That being said, I also encouraged her to spend time with you. Not just because she has a nice meal." She says with a wink. "But also because I feel that you would be a very good influence to her as well. So I guess the qualities from both of us is what I was actually aiming for."

"As for her drawing runes. I think she was watching me weave enchantments and was curious about it. She has pretty good observation skills and even deduction skills. Sometimes better than me." She notes with pride.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 5:12 pm

"Awww, Spring Rose is growing up to be such a lovely young lady," said Pash. "What a good mother you have been to her *giggle*"

"Well, as for hanging out with me, do let me know if she ever tries to seduce a boy. I'm going to have to have a talk with her to make sure she never takes it too far."

Pash looked closer at the sleeping doll, and then she had a question that she just had to ask.

"So, does she actually need to sleep? You know, being a magical being and all that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident of Two Homes
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next