Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resident of Two Homes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm

"Oh no, chicken nuggets and poetry? Remind me to never cause trouble in Haven *giggle*. I'd find myself defeated so fast. I'd be munching nuggets on the way to jail all like: 'don't care, totally worth it.'"

"Whole class in haikus? His class is truly lucky. I am quite jealous. *giggle*"

"Would courting a midara be effective? Effective for who? The midara or the general population? Wait, are you embarrassed that you have not been courting more midara *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2018 7:31 pm

"Yeah no, you'll regret it once you finish his course.  

All of a sudden.
Artistic poetry flow
Words straight to the heart.
Damn it Professor Durkin!!!"  Turns a bright red from embarassment.

(Poor Sierra, even when the professor is not there, he is still trolling her.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 7:43 pm

"Haha, why would you curse your professor for giving you the ability to talk in haikus? Such an ungrateful student *giggle*."

"Well, the next time you see him, you make sure to tell him that I say hello. I'd offer myself for another interview so that he can further his research, but judging by the last time we spoke he pretty much knew everything I was going to say. I'm pretty sure he knows midara better than I do for that matter."

Pash finished her glass of water once more and gave Sierra a pleading look with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Sierra pfts at Pash's attempt at giving her the puppy eyes. "You know that doesn't work on me. And I'd get you more water in the first place." After sticking her tongue out from the pft, she just simply smiles warmly before she picks up the empty glass of water. Before starting to head towards the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll give your regards to him. He'd be pleased that you are doing well. And I think you are right about the knowing more about midara, at least as of now. And if there is anyone that is best capable of creating peace with midara, he would be a good candidate."

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2018 5:00 am

"Haha, does not work on you eh? Ah, if only I had been born a cute boy instead *giggle*"

What if she had been born a boy though, she found her self suddenly thinking. How different would her life had been? I guess it would have been his life... Probably would not be a midara. Probably would not have been alive for so long as well...

She took a sip from the glass, and by sip I mean she downed half of it. She would have downed the whole thing, but she did not want to make a scene. Wanted to maintain just a little bit of lady like poise.

"Peace with midara eh? Is that what he is working towards? I kind of wonder what that would look like? I mean, it is kind of like saying you want to make peace with lions. I mean, it is all good and fine for you to want to be peaceful with the lion, but that does not mean the lion can do the same."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Sierra doesn't seem to be upset about Pash downing half of the water glass though she did remark with a brief grin. "Maybe I should drag the Reservoir Device here so you can have all the water you want."

"Well theoretically if he is working towards that end since I honestly have no idea what he plans and what plans he is going to rope me into. Let's just say life is never boring. But let's just say that he is working towards that end. What I do know is that he probably consider it fun anyways because he enjoys the journey of doing so.

The other thing I know about is whatever jolly he gets out of whatever scheme he works with is mostly beneficial. Although there is no guarantee that he is not going to troll people along the way." She points to herself.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:43 pm

"Oh don't tempt me," said Pash as she downed the rest of her water. "I might say yes you know? *giggle*"

"So you get roped into his midara work? Actually, that brings me to a point I've been meaning to ask. How did you find out about me and when did you start following me? What I'm trying to get at is..."

And Pash uncharacteristically blushed a little.

"...how many boys have you watched me... You know..."

"And what did you think of me while watching me, well, do my thing. I've heard plenty of boys give me their take, and then *giggle* beg me to do the same to them, but it is rare to hear a girl's opinion. Especially one who was actually analyzing me and studying me. Would not mind getting a little *giggle* professional feedback."

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm

"Well being honest, I found you were kissing one of the guys into a coma. Wasn't sure what to make of it honestly since I only had a clean slate in regards to midaras but the next day, that same guy was up and running, seeming more energetic than before. Comparing notes with the professor that this is the first time that happened. So I guess I looked for you because you were special."

"As for when you and someone were getting frisky...I vacate the area. Last thing I want is to be a peeper." Even if she is not guilty if it, discussing about peeping does heat her cheeks up a bit.

It was after a bit that she is able to resume her calmness as before. "After looking at the results, I pretty much came to a hypothesis that the whole midara are evil myth is a hyperbole. I did observe some nice ones first but it was you that gave me concrete evidence that midaras are like us, good and bad. Though you are the first one, I've spoken to personally."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:32 am

"Only out for one day? Hmmm, usually it's a bit longer. Guess I have to start paying more attention to these things. Or maybe he is just resilient?"

"Ah, I was hoping you did watch. Kind of want to hear a girl's take on it. Like, am I being too slutty about it? Or what they think about how I go about it? How would they do it differently? That kind of thing."

Pash however, did not fail to notice her cheeks go red.

"*giggle* Well, what about you? All this studying midara, did you ever want to *giggle* you know, give it a try? Just swoop in and completely overwhelm a boy with your feminine wiles until he turns into your plaything?"

"Well, going back to the lion analogy. You can't really call a midara evil in the same way you can't really call a lion evil. Some of us our better at keeping a low profile and blending in with people, sure, but at they end of the day, well, let's face it, we are predators."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2018 11:06 pm

"Oh my Pash, are you insisting that I watch one of your conquest?! For shame!" Sierra's mirth tone clearly suggest that she is joking. "But seriously speaking though, I would think that you need someone that has a bit more sexual experience honestly. I am pretty much a virgin so I can't really give objective judgment on what would you should be doing."

"Turning guys into putty? To be truthful, it hasn't crosssed my mind. I guess that my projects and making things for you seems to be what occupied my mind the most that I haven't really done much with charming." Her thoughtful look does seem that she is considering it though. ((inb4 Sierra & Spring Rose midara version?))

"I'm not sure about his but it seems that a minor part of midaras are diverging from the usual predator roles. Unfortunately, I can't confirm this since that isn't my own report. Yeah you do raise a point about the predator part with the majority are predators with some outliers possible, although it does depend on what happens to the prey afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:26 am

"Well, haha, not so much insisting you watch but, you know, I kind of would like a female opinion on it. Like: 'oh yeah, what you do is totally justified and you go above and beyond to be a good person despite your situation,' or, 'no, what you are doing is terrible and you should be doing these things instead."

"I'm all for criticism, even if I would be *giggle* furiously pouting at you should you say anything negative about me."

"Oh dear, I keep forgetting how your are one of those die hard academic types and are probably now thinking about the practical and potential for weaponization of charming the socks off a boy. What I was getting at more of indulging in your, you know, more base instincts. We girls have a power over boys whether we realize it or not, and it can be quite a thrill to just watch a boy slowly lose his mind in the presence of our, well, womanly ways. Makes a girl feel powerful and, well, like a woman."

"Just as how sometimes it is good for a man to just sweep his woman off her feet and take her breath away, making her feel small and delicate, yet protected by his *giggle* manly strength. When a boy feels his woman trusts him enough to protect her he feels strong enough to take on the world."

"So that's what I'm getting at. Girls need to feel like women and boys need to feel like men."

"As for the predator/prey thing, yes, I do go out of my way to care for the boys who *giggle* think it wise to fight me, but there is still no denying that I have to, well, prey on them. I mean, I won't deny that there have been times were I have "advertised" to people that there is an evil midara on the loose and someone had better come and put an end to her, just so I could get what I need from some boy who thought he was doing his part to save the world."

"I guess I'm so good at getting away with it because I've done this for so long I can get a good idea of how much I can get away with. Like when is the town starting to notice that there is a girl going around getting boys to buy her food, when people start to notice that merchants seem to be giving really heavy discounts to this one girl in particular, how long can a boy be unconscious before it crosses the line from 'eh, that's not too bad I guess' to 'we have to get rid of this menace.' Those kind of things you know. I can totally see how a less experienced midara would just do what her instincts are telling her without being aware of such things, next thing you know, she has an angry mob chasing her even though she never intended to harm anyone."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 7:08 pm

"Well I think I can hang around for a...session if you want. Since I only have the aftermath or result after you are done to go by. Just expect me to talk awkwardly after meeting up with you though." There is a visible blush on Sierra's cheek right afterwards.

"Well it is less about me thinking about utilization of charming someone and more related to me having a lot of preference to blooming romance in an age where charming someone's pants off is the norm, call me old fashion if you want but I am a bit of a hopeless romantic." She clasp both of her hands together. "But I can definitely go for being swept off my feet! So yeah, I would like to experience that myself. Not sure if that is what you were meaning."

Her eyes widen briefly as she listens to her Pash's modus operandi that doesn't just involve coma-inducing kisses that energizes them afterwards and realizes that there is a more practical side of her actions as well. "Oh I see. That does make a lot of sense. I kind of suspect that there is something like that but guessing about it and hearing about it is two different thing.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:51 pm

"Well, just don't force yourself to watch me if you don't want to. There is no sense jumping right into these things if you are not quite ready for them yet. It will just ruin the experience for you if you see me and start thinking that you need to go at my pace as opposed to your own."

"Oh don't get me wrong, I'm all for romance as well. Also, I would like the record to show that I said charm the socks off a boy, not charm the pants off a boy, you dirty pervert you," she added with a wink.

"And while I do agree with you in regards to people these days taking things way too fast, that is not really what I was getting at. What I'm tying to say is that boys and girls bring very different energies to the table, and that as a girl, it is not a bad idea to be aware of how to use this energy."

"Even in the most innocent and *giggle* cheesy romantic, what was that you called it? Blooming relationship? Yes, even then, I know the movies and stories make it look like the boys do everything, but the girl should know how to add her cards to the equation as well, otherwise, if you expect the boy to do everything, pretty soon the boy will see the girl not as the love of his life, but this black hole where he dumps all of his energy and time and attention and has nothing to show for it."

"And noooo, I'm not talking about giving him, well, you know," she said as she made a loop with her thumb and index finger with one hand and then stuck her other index finger through it.

"On the less romantic side of that picture, it is nice to be aware of your feminine energy when it comes to dealing with boys who are a little too, oh lets say chauvinistic. If you are good at it, there are ways to *giggle* put him in his place and shut him up, all without resorting to causing a scene."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm

She ends up receiving another set of advice that Pash has offered and it takes a moment for her to listen to it though she fears that she would not be able to recall all of it and she doesn't have a notebook with her either.  Sierra rubs her eye briefly.  

"Well that is a lot to take in, even if a lot of it is pointing towards the same premise.  I'll make sure to consider all of that though it may take some time for it to soak in to my mind.  Although I may have to bug you with some more questions later on."  As smart as she is, even she has quite a lot to learn.  "I do have my own unique stuff to add to the pool and I guess I need to best use that to my advantage."

It was then that she realizes something.  "Of all of the talk that we have been doing here, I just realized that, we've both forgotten about your winter outfit and your doll that I've made."  She was expecting a surge of enthusiastic energy going nuclear at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 9:48 am

It is amazing how fast Past can switch modes from being a wise big sister figure trying to explain the things she had learned to a younger peer to being an over excited child who has just been told the Santa has left her a present.

"Omigosh. I can't believe you really made it! Eeeeeeeeee! Letmesee letmesee letmesee! Ahhh I can't wait to see it!"

Now it was interesting to note that while Pash did not look like she was using her body the jump up and down, but some how, she was bouncing up and down in the sofa while seated. Like a wind up toy that had been wound up a little too tightly.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:32 pm

(The answer to the mystery is developed butt muscles!)

"Careful Pash! You might end up flattening the cushions!" Sierra is dumbfounded on how Pash can bounce like that when the sofa doesn't even have springs but she is acting as if those things are min-trampolines! It's a good thing that it is just them girls, otherwise Pash's bouncing might catch the eyes of boys seeing two other things bounce.

"They are both within my workshop past the kitchen. You can finish the water or take the glass with you if you want. " She smiles before standing up and walk past the kitchen door and nearly around the corner but pauses to wave Pash over and wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:19 pm

"Oh sorry," said Pash and she immediately stood up to stop unnecessary wear and tear on Sierra's nice sofa. Somehow she was still maintaining her bouncing at a steady rate of 3 hertz, it just that she was doing it while standing as opposed to sitting. She was not bending her knees or flexing her feet. Just some how managing the bounce up and down out of sheer excitement.

"I'll bring the glass, that was I can get even more water from the kitchen haha," said the still very bouncy Pash. She followed Sierra, eagerly anticipating the big reveal.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Sierra is considering using Pash as a kinetic power generator with all of the energy and bouncing she has in her. After 2 more turns. the two girls arrived at Sierra's workshop with quite a lot of tools at a large center table with many many toolboxes and a lot of different things ranging from a simple glasses to what looks like an electronic grappling hook launcher.

At the very far end is Pash's winter outfit which is a fairly revamped version of Pash's normal outfit but adding fur lining in appropriate places such as collar and end of clothing while not straying from her motif. "The material is not only comfortable but is intended to absorb and trap heat as well. If it gets too toasty, open up the collar and sleeve a bit to let a bit of air flow.

Right next to it is Pash's doll copy with the lovely evening gown along with the slits to see the legs with beads that look like rhinestones to give the gown an elegant and rich look. The doll itself is pretty well proportion to Pash's own figure as well. "And now you see why I sometimes get jealous of Spring Rose which I mention back when we first met."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Upon seeing the beautiful outfit, Pash switched from bouncy mode to absolute adoration mode in the blink of an eye.

"Oooooooo It's so pretty! It looks just like my favorite white dress, but all wintered up!"

She then put a hand on it to touch it.

"Ahhhhh~ It's sooo soft!" She then leaned down to nuzzle her face against the collar.

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

With her cheek on the jacket, she caught sight of the doll.

"Ohmigosh, that is one sexy dress. I mean just look at her! Look at her legs! It's like you can't stop looking at her legs! The dress just forces your eyes down there. I don't think my own legs are that shapely now that I look at her. And I think you gave her a little something more in the chest department. Ahhhh, a doll is now more attractive than me! Oh how could this happen!?"

She then looks accusingly at Sierra.

"Sierra! Curse you for giving that doll such a sexy dress. How can I even compete with her now?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:31 pm

The outfit is what I would call simple but practical and effective, it isn't just a copy and paste design but I added a bit of detail to make more...wintery? while not changing it. The doll is probably the hardest thing I've ever made since making everyone tiny requires really precise dexterity, I had to lose a lot of time because of the beads on the dress."

"Well I could make you the same outfit as your doll but that may take some time for the material to get here and I am not sure if you will be here anymore when it does." She responds apologetically and combines it with the "little sister" sad face.

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Pash had still failed to peel her face away from the coat on the table.

"Well, thank you very much for all of this Sierra. Is there anything I can do for you? Now you got me feeling all guilty, with the making me a nice winter coat, a super sexy doll, cooking me chicken nuggets and giving me water. There has to be something I can do for you."

"Eh, don't you give me that look. Have I not showed up every time you called me on that orb thing? Don't you dare try to imply that I've ever ignored or abandoned you," she said while trying (and failing) to hold a stern facial expression while she face face down in fluffy jacket.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:46 pm

"Of course, you've been there for me. Just wanted to try using that look, guess you are as resistant as I am with it." She turns her head sideway to match Pash before playfully tap her on the nose with a grin before she right herself back up.

"There is one possible thing you can help out but I don't exactly want to say it because it is actually something that is a bit risky." She speaks with uncertainty laced within her voice.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:11 pm

"Girl you can't use those tactics against me. I've been using them since before you were even born. In fact, I mastered them way bef... gah!"

Pash had just gotten booped on the nose. She's is pretty sure the last person to do that to her was her own father. Goodness that was eons ago.

"My goodness Sierra, you truly are becoming more like me each time I see you. What happened to the super nerdy and super serious researcher I met in the park many moons ago."

"Oooo, some intrigue. Wait, hold on a second. If it is too risky for your to say out loud then I want no part of it. In my many years of experience, if someone is scared to say something out loud then it is usually too dangerous. I can't be risking my *giggle* good looks so needlessly like that you know, even if it is for my dear sweet Sierra. Sorry."

All the while Pash was pointing at a pen and paper nearby. If Sierra was scared to say it, then maybe someone was listening and perhaps writing it would be better. Pash hope she did enough to sell it to an eavesdropper that she was not going to do whatever Sierra had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:35 pm

"I'm still me and am still prone to geeking out on mechanical, craftable things, or cooking. But I guess through the time that we first and up to now, I've been taking your advice on things as well as gotten more confident of late. I guess just being around you have that kind of influence on me."

"Yeah, you're probably right, sorry for asking..." She sounds sad but had caught on where Pash is pointing before she jot down something on the paper and pencil. 'I need you to transfer some of your excess 'energy' into that cylinder looking container at the center table. I am going to try to convert it into another form of energy without exposing myself'. The girl has a pretty fast writing speed along with nice handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:28 pm

That was it? She was thinking that Sierra was going to want her to steal something or kidnap and interrogate someone. Pash was now forced to remind herself that Sierra was rather young, especially when compared to some of the people in her past who had given her shadowy missions because of her unique skill set.

"Ah, must have been something really silly considering how fast you changed your mind at the first sign of objection on my part. Haha, my instincts are spot on yet again. Anyways, thanks for understanding. Let's just drop the matter."

Pash had grabbed the cylinder looking container.

"Ooooo, I know, you have shown me your house, but let me show you mine! Here, hold on."

Pash walked back to the sofa to get her bear, then she returned with both that and the cylinder.

"Here, just stand still alright?"

Pash put the bear at Sierras feet, then with a face full of mischief, she gave her a shove towards the bear on the ground. Sierra stumbled and fell, but instead of falling on the bear, she fell right through it. Sierra was now inside Pash's home. She landed on a rather large bed. The sheets and blanket were pink and the pillows were white. Also worth noting that Pash had a thing for pillows as they were quite a lot of them against the wooded head board.

Next to the bed was a wooden closet that was closed at the moment and table with a mirror against the, well, wall, if you could call it that. Very brown and fuzzy for a wall, but there you had it. There was also quite the earring collection on the table in a vertical display case next to the mirror, as well as what looked to be a smaller make up case on the table. Surprising seeing as how Pash never really wore earrings. A single chair was in front of the table.

Then on the opposite side of the room was a big metal water tank that looked like it came out of an old brewery. A very old brewery. It was placed on a small stand. Not that you could tell by looking at it, but it was filled with water. Next to it was a wooden cabinet, also closed, but seemed to be holding some food.

Pash stepped into the bear, clearly much more used to going in and out of the bear. She then pulled a rope that was attached to a wheel at the top and bottom. This raised up the, now giant, zipper, and closed up the bear from the inside.

"Tada! Welcome to my home! What do you think? Pretty cozy eh? That bed you are on, real goose feathers by the way. Collected over many many years. Haha, I remember when I was still sleeping on straw. Oooof that was uncomfy."

"So, how does this thing work?" she asked, pointing to the cylinder, "and how secret does this need to be? Because if this goes wrong, it will be really really easy to trace this back to me you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident of Two Homes
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next