Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nui Harime

Go down 
+3
BurningVulcan
forest Assasin
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:21 am

Nui Harime, the Grand Couturier

Appearance:
Nui Harime Latest?cb=20150323093714

Description:
Nui is a carefree, happy-go-lucky girl with a sadistic streak that would make even the most masochistic to think twice. Generally, she does whatever she pleases, and lets everyone else deal with the consequences. However, if the consequences do ever hit her, she is the last person to blame herself, and will generally hold a grudge against whomever it is that she feels is to blame.

Passive(s):
Life Fiber Regeneration: Unless she has been hit by 2 attacks in the previous 2 turns (multi-hit attacks count for this purpose), she will regenerate 1 stamina every turn.

New Status Effect(s):
Nude: Any material based abilities (silk, life fiber, etc) deal an additional willpower damage. Any effects the target gets from wearing armour are now removed. Additionally, the target is now open to "Dress-Up" attacks. Target may spend a turn redonning clothes, or armour, if there are replacements nearby (no failure chance).
Mental Bind: Target skips their next turn. After the skipped turn, target may not act unless they roll a 50 or higher, and escape the mental bind.
Kamui: Target loses 2 willpower at the end of their turn, but all their attacks deal an extra 1 damage (stamina or willpower). The target may take an action to attempt to remove the robe. Making the attempt alone deals 1 willpower damage to them, on top of the 2 they take at the end of the turn if they fail. If they succeed, they are inflicted with the Nude status.

Moveset:
Standard Abilities

Banshi Plucking: "Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie~"
Nui finds the weakness in any form of clothing or armour, and removes them with a single pluck.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Nude status. This attack can only be used on someone who does not have the Nude status.

Mental Refitting: "Let's fit your mind for a new purpose~"
Life Fibers extend from Nui's fingers, and invade the mind of the target, tying it up for a new purpose.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Mental Bind status.

Time for a Change: "A new day, a new outfit~"
Nui creates a new dress for herself, and begins to undress, before putting on the new dress, all with remarkable speed. All onlookers see a momentary flash of her naked body.
Deals 3 willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Measuring Up: "Time to take your measurements. Stand still please~"
Nui pulls out a measuring tape, and closes the distance to her opponent. She gently strokes her opponent's erogenous zones, as she gets their measurements.
Deals 4 willpower damage. May only be used on someone who is unable to act (Paralyzed, Critted or Mental Bind). Unlocks Dress-Up Abilities.

Quick Kiss: "I wonder how your lips feel..."
Nui leans forward, and plants a light kiss upon her opponent's lips.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Paralyzed status.

Material Based Abilities

Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter: "It looks like you are outnumbered *giggle*"
Nui creates a number of duplicates of herself out of life fiber. They all charge forward, and pull the target to the ground, then begin to run their soft fingers up and down the target's body.
Deals 2 (3 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts the Bind status.

Life Fiber Caress: "*sigh* Doesn't it just feel... wonderful?"
Nui summons a small piece of life fiber to fly towards her opponent. It lightly caresses the target across they body, causing them to shiver in pleasure.
Deals 4 (5 if Nude) willpower damage.

Softest Kiss: "My heart is yours *giggle*"
Nui blows a kiss at her opponent, and summons a life fiber heart from her lips. It moves slowly towards her opponent, as they watch it, mesmerized. Then it hits them on their chest.
Deals 3 (4 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Dress-Up Abilities

Killer Dress Code: "Ahh... now doesn't that look better?"
Nui stitches together a special life fiber robe for her opponent, and envelops them in it.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui status.

All For One: "Don't you want to feel what it's like inside me? I'd like to feel you inside too~"
Follow up to Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter. If the opponent is still bound, she walks forward, and begins to straddle her opponent, leaning down to kiss them. As she kisses them, she slips some life fibers from under her tongue into her opponent's mouth, and forces them to take it into them. The life fibers bind her opponent's brain, forcing them into a state of bliss. She then begins to rub her opponent's body and uses the life fibers of her clones to make a perfect outfit for her opponent.
Deals 3 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui and Mental Bind statuses. Only usable on an opponent who is bound by Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter.

Finishers

COVERS: "Do not try to resist... I promise that it feels good~"
Nui summons a Cloth-form COVERS to envelop them opponent. As they are surrounded by the warmth and softness of the material, they give up the last of their resistance, taking their place as a human-form COVERS.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, inflicted with the Nude status.

Purity: "I'm so jealous of you! It must feel amazing~"
The Kamui being worn by the target takes over, rewriting the mind and memories of the person inside. Their fear and hatred of Nui converted to love and need to serve her. They take pleasure in servicing Nui, and sometimes she may even return their feelings. At least, until the next person of interest appears.
Finishes target. Automatically happens if willpower hits 0 whilst opponent is inflicted with Kamui status.

Personal Style: "Do you really hate me that much? You know, love and hate are two sides of the same coin~"
Nui uses her mental refitting in a more permenant capacity on her opponent, changing their hatred of her to love. Impressed by how they managed to remain clothed throughout the entire fight, she takes them as her own personal assistant, and allows them to keep their clothes as they are.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, without the Nude status.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon May 14, 2018 3:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptySun May 13, 2018 5:04 pm

Hand up- i want to fight her !

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptySun May 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Same. I'm so up for fighting her.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptySun May 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Give me a PM, and I'm sure we can start something up Smile
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptySun May 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Alright, where's my scissor blade....

In all seriousness, though, I like her. Could use a couple extra techniques, but as is? She'd be a formidable opponent. Just don't lose your way.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Just out of weird curiosity, what happens if someone that has natural nudity like a rooted Maybelle or Liselle interact with Nui? Actually just Liselle <.<', she can't even wear normal clothes because of her liquid body. There's bound to be some weird interaction with Nui's moves to the slimegirl.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:12 pm

That is a very good question! I imagine that they would be treated as Nude, for the sake of Dress Up attacks, but would not be disadvantaged for being Nude for the damage dealt by Life Fiber attacks.

Want to try it out? ;P
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Probably with Liselle. Maybelle is still under development (aka learning from Orianna at the moment). Though not yet, want to fihish with these batch of roleplay first.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Legit. And Nui isn't really the sort of person who'd be a good first encounter for Maybelle. (Honestly, I'd feel really bad about it xD Maybelle is just too adorbs)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

True and she never wears clothing except her dress only for movement.

And that is Maybelle's ultimate defense <.< She makes the player's willpower go quickly to 0.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Orianna would pounce Nui so damn hard if she tried to take Maybelle

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:34 pm

I love the mental/emotional manipulation in Nui's finishers. I might have to make a Hero now.......
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Yes, make a hero, so she can dominate him!

No one

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:36 am

Wow I really like her. I'd like to fight her whenever you're willing to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nui Harime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui Harime   Nui Harime Empty

Back to top Go down

Nui Harime
Page 1 of 1