Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anika vs. Nui

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptySun May 13, 2018 4:57 pm

//Anika

Double Claws - She swings her claws in quick succession at the target. Roll two dice, two damage per successful roll.

Tackle - Anika charges at the opponent and throws her body into them for minor damage, pushing them back. 2 stamina damage.

Tail Whip - Waves her tail in front of the opponent to distract them and lower their guard. If successful, the next hit will double in damage.

Double Kick - Charges at the opponent and leaps up to deliver a powerful kick with both her feet. 3 Stamina damage.

Failed Magic - Can only be used once per battle. Anika attempts to perform magic, but fails, resulting in a huge mana explosion that heavily damages the target. 6 Stamina damage.

Play Rough (Stamina) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to rough up her opponent while they're down and ducking away before the opponent can retaliate. 5 stamina damage.

Bite - With a growl and a leap at the enemy, she bites down on the enemy. 2 damage. Should she fail to break free from a struggle, she can use this move to escape, rather than a struggle.

//Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if she takes too much damage. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and sexually charged, upping her pleasure attacks power by one point each as well as her stamina attacks.

/Other Skills:
Summon Prowd: She can summon. Prowd the Assassin for a brief time, granting her Power Claws, doubling her stamina attack power and granting her a chance to deal paralysis.

// Nui Harime

Passive(s):
Life Fiber Regeneration: Unless she has been hit by 2 attacks in the previous 2 turns (multi-hit attacks count for this purpose), she will regenerate 1 stamina every turn.
Fickle: Nui may not use 2 attacks from the same category in a row.

New Status Effect(s):
Nude: Any material based abilities (silk, life fiber, etc) deal an additional willpower damage. Any effects the target gets from wearing armour are now removed. Additionally, the target is now open to "Dress-Up" attacks. Target may spend a turn redonning clothes, or armour, if there are replacements nearby (no failure chance).
Mental Bind: Target skips their next turn. After the skipped turn, target may not act unless they roll a 50 or higher, and escape the mental bind.
Kamui: Target loses 2 willpower at the end of their turn, but all their attacks deal an extra 1 damage (stamina or willpower). The target may take an action to attempt to remove the robe. Making the attempt alone deals 1 willpower damage to them, on top of the 2 they take at the end of the turn if they fail. If they succeed, they are inflicted with the Nude status.

Moveset:
Standard Abilities

Banshi Plucking: "Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie~"
Nui finds the weakness in any form of clothing or armour, and removes them with a single pluck.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Nude status. This attack can only be used on someone who does not have the Nude status.

Mental Refitting: "Let's fit your mind for a new purpose~"
Life Fibers extend from Nui's fingers, and invade the mind of the target, tying it up for a new purpose.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Mental Bind status.

Time for a Change: "A new day, a new outfit~"
Nui creates a new dress for herself, and begins to undress, before putting on the new dress, all with remarkable speed. All onlookers see a momentary flash of her naked body.
Deals 3 willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Measuring Up: "Time to take your measurements. Stand still please~"
Nui pulls out a measuring tape, and closes the distance to her opponent. She gently strokes her opponent's erogenous zones, as she gets their measurements.
Deals 4 willpower damage. May only be used on someone who is unable to act (Paralyzed or Mental Bind). Unlocks Dress-Up Abilities.

Quick Kiss: "I wonder how your lips feel..."
Nui leans forward, and plants a light kiss upon her opponent's lips.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Paralyzed status.

Material Based Abilities

Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter: "It looks like you are outnumbered *giggle*"
Nui creates a number of duplicates of herself out of life fiber. They all charge forward, and pull the target to the ground, then begin to run their soft fingers up and down the target's body.
Deals 2 (3 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts the Bind status.

Life Fiber Caress: "*sigh* Doesn't it just feel... wonderful?"
Nui summons a small piece of life fiber to fly towards her opponent. It lightly caresses the target across they body, causing them to shiver in pleasure.
Deals 4 (5 if Nude) willpower damage.

Softest Kiss: "My heart is yours *giggle*"
Nui blows a kiss at her opponent, and summons a life fiber heart from her lips. It moves slowly towards her opponent, as they watch it, mesmerized. Then it hits them on their chest.
Deals 3 (4 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Dress-Up Abilities

Killer Dress Code: "Ahh... now doesn't that look better?"
Nui stitches together a special life fiber robe for her opponent, and envelops them in it.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui status.

Finishers

COVERS: "Do not try to resist... I promise that it feels good~"
Nui summons a Cloth-form COVERS to envelop them opponent. As they are surrounded by the warmth and softness of the material, they give up the last of their resistance, taking their place as a human-form COVERS.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, inflicted with the Nude status.

Purity: "I'm so jealous of you! It must feel amazing~"
The Kamui being worn by the target takes over, rewriting the mind and memories of the person inside. Their fear and hatred of Nui converted to love and need to serve her. They take pleasure in servicing Nui, and sometimes she may even return their feelings. At least, until the next person of interest appears.
Finishes target. Automatically happens if willpower hits 0 whilst opponent is inflicted with Kamui status.

Personal Style: "Do you really hate me that much? You know, love and hate are two sides of the same coin~"
Nui uses her mental refitting in a more permenant capacity on her opponent, changing their hatred of her to love. Impressed by how they managed to remain clothed throughout the entire fight, she takes them as her own personal assistant, and allows them to keep their clothes as they are.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, without the Nude status.

/////
Anika had taken off from the Sanctuary to answer several rumors and reports of a Midara causing havoc. On the road between towns, Anika took notice of a small, but pretty young woman heading straight for her. Upon closer inspection, the woman seemed to fit the description of the rumors. "Hey, where you headed?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:55 am

Nui continued strolling down the road, humming a little tune to herself, seemingly not paying much attention to her surroundings. She turned to look at the person who asked her a question, a slight smile on her face.

"Who, me?" She asked, in a cutesy voice, turning around, then looking behind her, as if she was checking there wasn't someone else. "Nowhere in particular. Here, there, pretty much anywhere. I'm just looking to have a little fun~" She gave the neko a once over, as if evaluating her. She seemed to laugh to herself about something. "Kitty not likey clothes?" She asked, referencing her rags.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 8:11 am

"I just like clothes that are more freeing," she replied. "Helps with beating up baddies and loving goodies."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:13 am

Nui let out a giggle.
"Beating up baddies? Loving goodies? You sure are a strange one, kitty." Nui remarked, spinning her parasol. "But you would look so cute in a new outfit!" Nui put a finger to her lips, as if considering something. "Maybe I could make something for you~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:48 am

She looked her up and down suspiciously, playing it off as if she were eyeing her outfit. "If it's anything like that dress of yours, I'm gonna have to pass."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:58 am

Nui made a disappointed noise.
"Hmpf... Some people have no sense of style." Nui remarked, looking mildly annoyed. "Oh come on little kitty cat. I'm promise you'd be adorable~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:17 am

"I do like to look my best sometimes m, but dresses just aren't my thing. But you know..." She bared her claws. "I wouldn't mind wearing such a bad girl like a scarf!"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:33 am

Nui laughed.
"Oooohhh.... this kitty has claws!" Nui grinned. "It's so cute when they think they can fight~" Nui responded. "I'm sure I can make you a nice 'bad girl' scarf, if you'd like~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:13 am

"Enough with the playful talk now, let's get this over with..." She launched her body straight at Nui, putting all her weight into a straight tackle.
-Tackle-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:27 am

(34)

Nui was taken completely off guard by the charging Anika, and ended up knocked back by her tackle.
"Argh!!!" She cries out in pain, as she falls to the ground a few metres away from the neko, seemingly very hurt.

Nui: 28 + LFR Active
Anika: 30

(Pass Turn)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:30 am

"I've been hearing a lot about you, little lady! You've been causing a lot of trouble lately. Now under normal circumstances, I'd tell you to knock it off and come with me..." She got down low and eyed her viciously. "But a snake like you doesn't deserve sanctuary!" And with that, she launched herself at Nui, swinging her claws at her.
-Double Claws-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:44 am

(68, 56)
Seeing how Anika wasn't falling for her ploy, Nui decided it was best to get out of the way of her attack. Unfortunately, she didn't get up in time to avoid it, and got struck twice by the claws. As Anika was approaching, she may have noticed the bruise from the tackle beginning to lighten, but Nui's wounds ceased to heal as the claws struck her.

"Ow! Hey! That hurts!" Nui complained, looking down at her ripped dress. "Oh... trying to undress me? Well, two can play at that game~" Nui grinned.

(Banshi Plucking - 67)
Nui charged forward, aiming to remove the rags from Anika, but her finger nail barely scratched the fabric, before it moved away. Clearly, she wasn't used to dealing with fabrics that flowed so... openly.

Nui: 24 + LFR Inactive (Hit 3 times in 2 turns)
Anika: 30
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:49 am

"You think you can get them off that easily? Cute, but not going to happen," she laughed, leaping at her quickly and thrusting both her feet out at the blonde.
-Double Kick-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:59 am

(61)

Nui dodged to the side of the kick.
"Hmpf... maybe I need a little backup~" Nui commented. Suddenly, 2D clones of Nui appeared all around Anika, and charged towards her, all laughing in perfect sync.

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 90 CRIT)
They all dived on top of Anika, and began to caress her body, running their unnaturally silky fingers up and down the uncovered areas of Anika.
"It looks like you are outnumbered~" Nui giggled.

Nui: 24 + LFR Inactive (Hit twice in 2 turns)
Anika: 28 + Bind + Turn Skip (Due to crit)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:09 pm

"Nnn, you think numbers will help?" she responded, trying to act tough in light of her situation. However, despite her talk, she couldn't bring herself to stop them.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:16 pm

"Oh, but don't they all look wonderful?" She commented, as all the clones giggled. "Now, about those rags~"

(Banshi Plucking - 8 ) (Stupid Sunglasses Emoji)

Nui moved forward and, as the clones held her down, Nui slowly began to undress the neko, taking her sweet time with it, and caressing the body underneath as she did.
"There, now isn't that better?" Nui remarked. As she did, Anika noticed the claw marks on Nui beginning to disappear.

Nui: 25 + LFR Active
Anika: 24 + Nude + Bind
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:19 pm

(16)
"Nnn, damn. Regeneration is the last thing I need to deal with," she growled shakily. She focused for a moment, drawing up strength to wrestle out of the clones' grasp.
-Struggle-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:33 pm

The Nui clones disappeared with a *poof* as Anika managed to pry her way free from them.
"Why so rough, kitty? Just relax~" Nui taunted, blowing a kiss towards Anika. As she did, she summoned a life fiber heart to slowly float towards the neko.

(Softest Kiss - 19)
As tempting as the heart looked, Anika found herself able to resist its allure, and avoid it.

Nui: 26 + LFR Active
Anika: 24 + Nude

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon May 14, 2018 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Dodging the heart, Anika smiled confidently. "Is that all you've got?" She bared her claws again and charged forth, swinging at Nui.
-Double Claws-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm

(88 CRIT, 40)

As the first claw connected, Nui cried out in pain, and started to fall to the ground. This time, her pain seemed much more genuine, and the fall was more natural, compared to the previously faked fall. Despite this, Nui's wound seemed like it was going to close up, but the second slash ceased it's attempt to heal, causing a perfect X cut in Nui.

(Turn Skip due to Crit. Looks like the Nui that cried wolf xD)

Nui: 20 + LFR Inactive
Anika: 24 + Nude
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Anika took this opportunity to summon up her magic and attempt a fire spell, only for it to explode just as usual. "Damn it, why doesn't it ever work!" Even still, the explosion would cause quite a bit of damage regardless, thanks to Nui's stunned state.
-Failed Magic-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:11 pm

(22)

Nui got blasted back by the huge bolt of magical energy, ruining her dress.
"I'm starting to get a little mad here, kitty~" Nui commented, her cheerful demeanour starting to crack. Life fiber strings extended out from Nui's fingers, aiming to get inside Anika's head.

(36)
The fibers invaded her mind, and made her think only of how she could serve Nui, and how much she wanted to feel good.
"Well well well. Maybe you kitty-cats can be trained. Purr for me~"

Nui: 14 + LFR Inactive
Anika: 26 + Nude + Mental Bind (Skipping Next Turn)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:19 pm

-Turn Pass-
The string wound themselves around her mind and held tightly, compelling her to do what she said. Upon Nui's command, Anika purred softly, staring affectionately at her.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Nui clapped in amusement.
"Very good! Now, let's get you measured up."

(Measuring Up - 17)
Nui tried to pull out her tape measure, and measure Anika, but she found that she couldn't puppeteer Anika AND measure her at the same time effectively. She spent some time trying to untangle her strings from the tap measure.
"I'll be with you in 1 second~" Nui commented.

Nui: 14 + LFR Active
Anika: 26 + Nude + Mental Bind
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:30 pm

-Struggle-
Though she felt compelled to remain still, clinging to every word, she wasn't out of the game yet. S

Anika vs. Nui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Nui   Anika vs. Nui Empty

Back to top Go down

Anika vs. Nui
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next