Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel

Go down 
+5
forest Assasin
Dataslycer
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
X_Simply-Perfect_X
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel Empty
PostSubject: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Appearance:
Initially appearing to be a gorgeous and pure angel, with silky white wings and a golden halo. But as a fight progresses, the wings darken, appearing to become stained, and the halo fades, as the angel falls to her baser instincts.

Description:
Lasciel appears to great heroes and valiant midara alike, offering them a 'reward' for their services in ridding the world of evils. It isn't entirely certain whether this is a ploy to entrap them into her service, or she truly believes that she is helping them. In either case, her 'rewards' tend to be more insidious than they should be, causing her target to fall, as she falls.

Global Passive(s):
Descent: As her willpower lowers, or she causes the willpower of others to fall, as too does her angelic status. At 2/3 willpower, or upon bringing someone else down to 2/3 willpower, Lasciel goes from Angelic Form to Corrupted Form. At 1/3 willpower, or upon bringing someone else down to 1/3 willpower, Lasciel goes from Corrupted Form to Fallen Form. Given time, she will slowly reclaim her angelic status.

Global Moveset:
Flight: Lasciel is capable of using her wings to fly. Whilst she is flying, she cannot be targetted by melee attacks. Additionally, if she has someone in a Bind, and they did not escape it, she is able to take them with her. When they escape the Bind whilst Lasciel is flying, they will instead get the status Falling. Flight lasts until Lasciel changes form, takes 7 damage, or uses a close range move, at which point she will have to take another action to reactivate it.
Nude: Any material based abilities (silk, life fiber, etc) deal an additional willpower damage. Any effects the target gets from wearing armour are now removed. Target may spend a turn redonning clothes, or armour, if there are replacements nearby (no failure chance).

New Status Effect(s):
Facinated: Target must make a roll at the start of their turn. If they succeed, they take their turn as normal. If they fail, their turn is skipped.
Falling: If a target is falling, they will take 3 stamina damage at the start of their next turn, as they hit the ground. Alternatively, someone other than the target may spend their turn to stop the target taking damage.
Chosen: Target's attacks deal an additional damage. Target takes 1 willpower damage at the end of their turn. May spend a turn to remove effect.

Angelic Form
Passive(s):
Pure Innocence: Lasciel's mind is pure, and not easily swayed. Whilst in Angelic Form, all non physical-status effects (Charmed, Dazed, etc) must be rolled seperately from the attack that deals the effect.

Moveset:
Willpower Attacks

Lasciel's Reward: "Brave hero. For fighting the forces of evil, you deserve a reward."
Lasciel approaches her target and gives them a chaste kiss.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Charm status on the target.

Gift of Healing: "Your trials must have been hard. Let me ease your soul."
Lasciel bathes her target in light, healing all their wounds, and cleansing them of any linger negative effects from their adventures.
Deals 3 willpower damage, heals all stamina damage, and removes all status effects not imposed by Lasciel.

Heavenly Voice: "Do you wish to hear me sing? I was once part of heaven's choir."
Lasciel begins to sing, her voice the purest of notes. As she sings, those around her are captivated by her song.
Deals 2 willpower damage to all targets, and inflicts the Fascinated status on all targets. This move continues until all targets break Fascination, or Lasciel changes form. A target that has been Fascinated by this move cannot be Fascinated by it for another 3 turns.

Act of God: "I'm so embarrassed. Y-you didn't see anything, right?"
A gust of wind lifts up Lasciel's white gown, exposing her nude body underneath.
Deals 1 willpower damage to all targets. Always hits (no roll required).

Sad Innocence: "Why are you looking at me like that? *gasp* You saw, didn't you?!"
Lasciel looks heartbroken to have been seen for what she is underneath her gown.
Deals 3 willpower damage to target. May be used any time after Act of God.

Heavenly Embrace: "Take comfort in my wing."
Lasciel embraces her target, and surrounds them in her soft wings.
Deals 2 willpower damage to target, and inflicts the Bind status.

Saviour's Dive: "Do not fear, for I shall break your fall."
Lasciel swoops down, saving a falling target from being hurt, and safely places them on the ground.
Deals 3 willpower damage to target, and inflicts the Charm status. Removes Falling condition, and ends Flight (if it was still active). Always hits (no roll required). May only be used on Falling targets.

Corrupted Form
Passive(s):
Taste of Corruption: The corruption within Lasciel is contagious. Whilst in Corrupted Form, all attacks (from or against Lasciel) that involve making direct contact with Lasciel have a chance (based on a roll) to cause (an additional) 1 willpower damage. Additionally, anyone bound by Lasciel will automatically take an additional willpower damage.

Moveset:
Willpower Attacks

Corrupted Heal: "It looks like you could do with a little touch up *wink*"
Lasciel bathes the target in light, healing all their wounds, but the light turns red part way through, sending lustful thoughts into the target.
Deals 2 willpower damage to target, and inflicts the Charm status. Heals all stamina damage, and converts it all into willpower damage.

Seductive Power: "Perhaps a light extra help for the hero."
Lasciel infuses her chosen with power with a touch of her hand. But you know what they say? Power corrupts.
Deals 2 willpower damage to target, and inflicts the Chosen status. Targets the hero with the lowest willpower.

Lasciel's Greater Reward: "Just a peck hardly seems enough for what you've been through..."
Lasciel grabs her target, and pulls them into a deep kiss, wrapping her wings around them as she does.
Deals 3 willpower damage to target, and inflicts the Bind status.

True Form: "In heaven, clothes are optional~"
Lasciel removes her gown, showing of her gorgeous curves to all those around her.
Deals 2 willpower damage to all targets. Always hits (no roll required). Usable only once. (Self-inflicts Nude, if relevant)

Guilty Mind: "Do you like what you see? Such a naughty hero."
Lasciel teases the target for looking upon her body, as their mind begins to fill with the possibilities.
Deals 4 willpower damage to target, and inflicts Fascinated. May be used after True Form.

Fall For Me: "Looks like I saved you. Does that make me a hero?"
Lasciel swoops down, saving a falling target from being hurt. She then claims a kiss as a reward, before dropping them off.
Deals 5 willpower damage to target, and inflicts the Charm status. Removes Falling condition, and ends Flight (if it was still active). Always hits (no roll required). May only be used on Falling targets.

Fallen Form
Passive(s):
Dark Seduction: Lasciel's fall causes a haze to spread throughout the minds of those who have not yet fallen. Whomever has the most willpower at the start of Lasciel's turn will lost 1 willpower. In the case of a draw, all tied parties lose 1 willpower.

Moveset:
Strip Blast: "Let's all get a little more... comfortable."
Lasciel blasts the entire area with a strange red light. All clothing and armour disappear from sight.
Deals 2 willpower damage to all targets, and inflicts the Nude status. Always hits (no roll required). Usable only once. If Lasciel has not yet stripped/been stripped of her gown, this also vanishes. (Self-inflicts Nude, if relevant).

Lasciel's Special Reward: "My mouth isn't just for singing... or kissing."
Lasciel lowers herself down to target's genitals, and begins to skillfully use her tongue to pleasure them.
Deals 4 willpower damage to target, and inflicts the Charm status. Only usable on Nude targets.

No Escape: "You think you can escape me? Why would you want to?"
Lasciel swoops down on a falling target and 'saves' them. She then attempts to reinstate her embrace upon them.
Deals 5 willpower damage to target. Removes Falling condition, and ends Flight (if it was still active). Always hits (no roll required). May only be used on Falling targets. Then, roll to inflict the Bind status.

Unholy Bounce: "Have my breast grown?"
Lasciel inspects her breast, lifting them up and down, and giving them a little shake.
Deals 3 willpower damage to all targets, and inflicts the Fascinated condition. This move continues until all targets break Fascination. A target that has been Fascinated by this move cannot be Fascinated by it for another 3 turns.

Dusk's Embrace: "Shhh... Don't speak, I already know what you desire."
Lasciel seductively approaches her target, and places a finger on their lips. She then wraps them up in her wings, and runs her finger down their body, as she begins to devour them with her lips.
Deals 4 willpower damage, and inflicts the Bind status.

Embrace the Pain: "Pleasure... Pain... It all can meld together."
Lasciel licks one of the wounds of her opponent, causing them to shiver in ecstasy.
Deals 2 willpower damage to target for ever 1 stamina damage they have. The wounds then close up, healing them of the stamina damage.

Lasciel's Final Reward - Finisher (Male Version) "It looks like you are just about ready for Fall. Here, let me help you rise up."
Lasciel grabs her target, and takes flight. She hovers above the ground, and closes her wings around her target, stopping him from escaping. She then begins to have sex with him, bringing him to a climax. Once she's finished with him, she discards him onto the ground, looking for her next prey. The man is left in a daze, and begins to worship Lasciel with all of his being.
Finishes the target. Only usable on a male target with 2 or less willpower (4 or less if he is already bound and Lasciel is in flight).

Lasciel's Final Reward - Finisher (Female Version) "How about you join me? It'll feel better than Heaven."
Lasciel grabs her target, and takes flight. She hovers above the ground, and closes her wings around her target, stopping her from escaping. She then begins to rub her body against her, passionately kiss with her, and use her fingers, tongue and various other parts to bring her to a climax. Once she's finished with her, she bathes her in a deep scarlet light, leaving her to hover above the ground. The target eventually grows black wings, and lives to serve Lasciel as one of her 'choir' of fallen angels.
Finishes the target. Only usable on a female target with 2 or less willpower (4 or less if she is already bound and Lasciel is in flight).

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Sat May 26, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:35 pm

OOOH, she looks promising! Can't wait to see her finished!

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Seems interesing, really hoping to be able to fight her once she's finish.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:49 pm

I am honestly curious what would happen if the Corrupted Angel Lasciel meets the Devil Salem.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Really really reaaaaally interesting man!

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Angelic Form done (for now).
Though I'm considering giving her Stamina attacks too.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyWed May 23, 2018 2:40 pm

I would only foresee her using stamina attack on the wicked honestly.

Also HAAAAALLELUJAH~♪
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:47 pm

That's the reason I'm considering making Stamina attacks. After all, she rewards the good, and punishes the bad.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Now I am wondering of how that would be like in her corrupted/fallen form. And what about the neutrals? Razz
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Thinking about this, this would be a good midara to fight with a team
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:49 pm

This is exciting as hell.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm

A party battle vs such a lovely angel? Count me in!

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 11:05 am

Mizuhashi wrote:
Now I am wondering of how that would be like in her corrupted/fallen form.  And what about the neutrals? Razz

I had an idea on this. The corrupted/fallen form would have a "healing" attack, like the one the angelic form has, but it converts all the stamina damage into willpower damage, and probably inflicts some sort of charm effect.

Nekurion Alter wrote:
Thinking about this, this would be a good midara to fight with a team

Oh boy, that's a fun thought. I'll have to make sure she is strong enough to handle a party then.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 11:54 am

Corrupted Form is up. Yes, they are intentionally more powerful. Yes, the next form will also be another step up (or a step down, depending on how you look at it Wink ).
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Ah, the corrupted form looks even better! And all these attacks definitely make her more fit for a party battle.
Now to wait on Fallen Form!

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:44 pm

And Fallen Form is now done too. I'm not sure if I have enough variety in these attacks, so happy to take suggestions (or volunteers). This is, of course, stated to be a party fight. With numbers that large, I'm sure that's not surprising. Also, if you are wondering why Fallen Form is the only one with finishers, look carefully at Lasciel's Descent passive. I almost forgot that I prepared for that too, to be fair xD
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:50 pm

*Raises hand* Volunteer for a party fight right here sir!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Whoever's up for it, raise your hands! -Raises hand-
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:14 pm

I'm thinking of making it 3-4 people. Lasciel starts on 60, everyone else on 30. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Sounds good to me.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Mmm how about if there are 3 heroes her stamina is 60 but if there are 4 heroes her stamina is 80? That would make 20 of stamina per hero.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:21 pm

Actually, that does sound more balanced, especially considering who Neku and I are probably going to choose to fight her.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:28 pm

If they beated the shit out of each other I can imagine what they can do teaming up lol.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:33 pm

That's what I'm saying! XD

PostSubject: Re: Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel   Lasciel, the Corrupted Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next