Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:02 pm

The man grimaced as they called him out.
"Try it, bird brain, and I'll slice ya open like a turkey before ya can say 'caw caw'." He responded, not noticing his mixed metaphors. He started looking over the pair, then noticed the observer behind them. "An hour with 'er might 'jog my memory'." He added, with a greasy smile.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:12 pm

That last sentence hit a nerve since Dixi threw the guy across the inn, "Now you have done it you punk!"

"Her acting is pretty convincing." said Ix surprised, "Preeetty sure she isn't acting, not anymore at least."

Dixi walked to the other side of the inn where the man landed and grabbed him by the neck again, "I think I didn't heard you punk, mind saying that again?" Dixi had a really angry look on her face.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Ferro whistled admiringly as Dixi threw him across the inn. "I give that an eight outta ten," he called to her, following her across the inn to ensure he doesn't try anything, reaching for his staff.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:23 pm

A punch, he had been prepared for. A kick to the balls, he'd also been ready for. He knew he could easy grab the knife stabbed into the table and counterattack if she did anything to hurt him. Anything EXCEPT throwing him across the inn. He began to scramble to his feet, looking for anything he could use as a weapon. He saw the gleam of steel on the table beside him, and reached for it, pulling it up to defend himself, only to discover it was a spoon.

"Uhhh......" He responded, as if his brain was churning away to come up with the perfect witty response, only to find that the needed brain cells were no longer there.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:26 pm

"Just the scoop we need," Ferro quipped, followed by incredibly loud internal screaming from that shitty pun. (While his creator regrets NOTHING!! XD) "That fall looked nasty," he recovered cooly. "I'd hate to see you take another one, so why don't you just pick your manners out of the trash, stop being a sleaze, and cooperate."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Dixi's left gauntlet started to create a raging fire around it, "Well? Next one isn't going to be as soft as just throwing you around,so you better listen to him and talk." The fact of being pissed off really helped her get her intimidation role done.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:40 pm

The man dropped the spoon, and put his hands up.
"Alright. Alright. I'll talk." He responded, looking at Ferro, mostly because he didn't want to cower, and was pretty sure he would if he looked over at Ixana and her flaming fist. "But not 'ere. I have a room upstairs." He added, not making a move for fear of provoking Ixana... again.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:43 pm

"Now, was that so hard, 'tough guy's?" he asked, heading back to the man's table. He eyed the knife and decided to take it, plucking it from the table and stuffed it into his pack. "For safety reasons," he told him from across the inn."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Dixi dropped him into the floor and vanished her gauntlets, "Just one more thing before we go uptairs..." And she punched him, "Say something more about her..." She said pointing at Yumi, "And you'll know how scary I can really be, understood?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:50 pm

The man flinched as she punched him, then nodded a little more rapidly than you would expect from a man of his size. He picked himself up, and began to make his way over to a door leading to some stairs, moving to try and put Ferro between himself and Ixana.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:54 pm

It was quite amusing seeing such a scumbag cowering before Dixi. While he wasn't looking, Ferro pat her on the shoulder and gave her a thumbs up.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Yumi simply trails along behind Ixana silently, not really worried about what the man would do as Dixi has thoroughly intimidated him, and even if he did try something, she is also prepared. Instinctively, she wants to smile at her but that would distract her from her (not-so-fake) acting.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Dixi turns her head as they go uptairs, "I might have got carried away..." she whispered and then chuckled.

(And what have we learn today kids? Don't piss off the woman with the flaming gloves xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:06 am

The man lead them up to a simple bedroom with 3 seats at various points in the room. The man sat on the bed, and waited for them to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:09 am

"I'm perfectly fine with standing," Ferro declined politely. To be honest, he was suspicious of the seats, though it could just be paranoia. "So, what do you know about Daraku. Who or what is it?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:44 am

"Same here." She said standing next to a window, watching in case of 'company' arriving.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:59 am

Yumi doesn't seem to say anything...or even movie in the matter after they are in the room as she crosses her arm and lean against the wall, acting as if she wants to be somewhere else other than this boring following. Of course the arm crossing is very hard to see with the bit of layer of her kimono.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:01 am

The man looked a little unnerved with the refusing the seats, but shrugged.
"They're a group of folks that I've 'ad dealings with in the past." He responded, looking annoyed. "A nasty bunch, but they get the job done, for a price. And if it suits them."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:09 am

"What do they do? Or does your dealings just end at bargaining and mercantile matters?" This man was currently their only guaranteed lead, so he hoped he'd have at least a little info.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:23 am

Ixana took a peak from the window, and then turned around, doing her best to still look intimidating, without saying a word, she decided to leave the interrogation to Ferro for now.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:41 am

Yumi is listening closely to the man's word to see if she can piece together anything while keeping up her facade.

(also don't wait up for me because I am about to crash x.x)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:43 am

(Have a good sleep pal)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:47 am

(Good night, Mizu!)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:17 am

(Night! Meanwhile, in the land of 'It's 10am, and I'm at work' :p)

"I'm one of the people ya go to when ya got a problem. I set up the meetings, and take my share o' the payment. I've lost a couple a customers to 'em, so they ain't the most trustworthy." The man explained, continuing to not look over at Ixana, whilst also making an effort to not look at Yumi, or else risk Ixana's wrath again. His neck was beginning to strain from being locked into place on Ferro.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:26 am

(In the land of 11am I'm on cleaning duty xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next