Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 pm

"A-Agh... A-Adri... C-Can't breathe..." Ix was trying her best not to pass out, but it was really hard.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Adri giggled and dropped her back to the floor, gently setting her down. "You've just been blessed with Adrianna's Bear Hug Endurance Test!" she announced.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Ix was still trying to catch her breath, "T-That... I see... T-That's a pretty strong hug..." by the time they arrived to the others she was still recovering.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:56 pm

"Yo!" Ferro greeted, already putting down the paper party cup. "I just finished the last call. We're all set."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 pm

After being able to catch her breath, Ix walked towards Ferro and put her hand on his shoulder, "I understand why you avoid her hugs now..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:03 pm

"I figured that would've happened," he commented with a wry smile. "Well, either way, we're done here. Thanks for the help, Adri."
"No problem," both Adris mimed. "Just don't go getting brainwashed, or I'll be veeeerrrry cross!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:06 pm

"Oh right, Ferro we forgot to ask about Victus."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 pm

"Oh yeah! Adri, we've got a broken man that needs repairs," he said hastily. "You think you can fix him?"
"Mmm...I suppose. Go ahead and bring him to me and I'll see what I can do..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 pm

"They are probably with Yumi meeting her contact, should we go looking for them or wait them here?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm

"There's no point in waiting for them here," he told Ix. "Remember, only people that are deemed worthy by this nut-"
"You know you love me!"
"-can enter the Sanctuary. We'll go to them and bring them back here."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Ix tried her best to hide the chuckle, "You are right, let's go, I'll let Dixi in control... Need to recover from the bear hug..." With one last smile, Ix says goodbye to Adri and swaps places with Dixi who is wary in case of another 'hug'.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Adri gives Dixi an innocent smile and said, "So, Dixi...WANNA HUG?"
"LET'S GO!!" Ferro activated the stone and the two vanished from the house. One gone, the two Adris high fives each other.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Once they arrived at the new location Dixi let out a sigh, "I really feared for my life back there, I was even getting ready for my Bloody Counter, really glad I didn't have to use it..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:33 pm

"You'll get used to it," he stated simply. "Eventually you'll have lightning fast reflexes...at least against her hugs."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 pm

(So how do we do this, Mizu and Simply takes the spotlight now in another arc like we did with Adrianne's house?)
"I see, damn if you had those reflexes when we fought I would have had a really bad time." She jest, "Anyway, we should get going and bring Victus to Adri."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:10 am

(Sure! Honestly, I'm amazed at how many pages we've got so far.)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:14 am

(Yeah I just saw the amount of pages, thr thing of using the app and not seeing the page number xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:22 am

(Mizu and I were planning on starting a new thread for that, but I suppose we could continue on this thread xD turn it into a true monster of a thread)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:31 am

This will be a full-on book by the time we're done with it.))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 am

(Witch's House arc END)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:33 am

Kathrynne watched as the stone glimmered, and a flash of light sent the pair away before turning back to face Jane and Yumi.
"So, I suppose we'd best get down to business then." Kathrynne commented. "Who is this 'individual' you know of that requires people with our skillset?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Yumi moves her hand to her kimono before taking what looks like a plastic black box that seems to occasionally light red at the top every 10 seconds "Her name is Emily Roshart and she is the current Executive of the commerce company and research organization, Malasonta. They aren't the oldest organization to update but they have been somewhat around."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Jane begins to flip through pages in her notebook and starts to write as Yumi gives her the facts.

"Malasonta, you say?" Kathrynne asked, looking thoughtful. "I can't say I've heard of them. But then again, I suppose Commerce has never really been a particular... interest of mine." She commented. "Not that I am against it, of course. Though I am curious as to what your reasoning is for thinking this might be a good match." She added.

"Negotiation skills are a key asset in the Commerce sector, and given that was a particular quality she highlighted earlier, I am inclined to believe that it will be a necessary skill in our task. Perhaps to help broker a deal of some sort, or to convince someone to change the provider of goods and/or services to Malasonta?" Jane suggested. "Or have I misinterpretted something, and you were looking for something more covert, which may require the skills exhibited by us during the course of the fight?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Yumi nods to Jane "She has it correct that I was referring to the negotiation side. Malasonta has some business associates current and potential that they would like to speak with. Unfortunate that is all I know of since Emily says she cannot say anymore. Though having abilities to fend against oneself is a plus as Malasonta does occasional face problems with the hostile variety, physical or midara. Malasonta does have their own private military force and are in no immediate danger though."

It was then that a form was approaching the others whom was a rather short 4'10" guy with short dirt blond hair and crystal blue eyes, holding a sphere that is also giving out a red light every 10 second and wearing that looks like a cross between a blue mage robe and a suit jacket. "Hello Ms. Mitsue, hello to everyone." He refers to the others. "I am Morgan, please to meet you." His voice is a bit on the higher end of the spectrum for a male.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot I gave Yumi a last name...)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Jane inclined her head towards Yumi.
"It would make sense. Though I imagine taking a squad of well trained combat veterans to every business deal would not be a viable business strategy, unless your intent was to intimidate the client. But that hardly seems the way to foster a lasting partnership. I can see why they may require people who can fend for themselves."

As the man approached, Kathrynne gave a small curtsy.
"I am Lady Kathrynne Rowan, the Fou-... ahem... Apologies. My associates are Ms. Jane Spearcrow and Sir Victus DuMort." Kathrynne stated, gesturing a hand to each of them. "Are you, per chance, the esteemed contact from Malasonta?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next