Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Kathrynne's eyes glistened, threatening tears as she states at the ball of light.
"I..." She started, her voice croaking a little. She cleared her throat, and blinked, to try and dismiss the tears. By the time she realised what was happening, Dixi had already taken over again. She turned away from her, definitely not wanting Dixi to see her like this.

Jane watched Kathrynne with concern, but made no move to address it. Instead she watched as the two 'mature sources of great power' began to draw on her companion.

(PAGE 30 GUYS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:49 pm

"Hey c'mon, it's not fair, can't I have some fun for once?" She replied acting like she was offended.

She then noticed Kathrynne's reaction and said to herself, "You really touched her heart Ix." with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:54 pm

"Fine, but I'm not covering for you when he wakes up," Ferro relented.
"Yes! We can go all out then!" Adri cheered, taking the stylus and drawing stars and a butt on his cheeks.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Dixi took the stylus and decided to sneak behind Yumi when she wasn't looking and hugged her from behind, while drawing a little heart on her hand, "Something on your mind? You are quieter than usual."

(World record here we go!)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Jane sighed quietly, and watched. Kathrynne recomposed herself and turned back to face the ridiculous scene. Her eyes lit up with amusement.

"Really? This is what you are doing?" She asked, sounding like a parent telling off a child. "Alright, that's it. Hand over the stylus!" She commanded. Though it seemed like it was just an act because she wanted in on it too.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Dixi looked at her smiling since she seemed to be back to her usual self and throwed her the stylus and a little white stone "There you go, show us your art." she said while hugging Yumi.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:07 pm

(Adri took the stylus, remember)
"OOOH, so the Ms. Fancypants thinks she can do better?" She handed Kathrynne the stylus with an excited amusement in her eyes.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:10 pm

(Dixi took it before sneaking up on Yumi)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:11 pm

(Ooooohh))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:13 pm

(Want to leave it on Adri taking another stylus?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Kathrynne's expression flashed into a grin as she took the stylus and began to draw incredibly detailed drawings of boobs on his cheeks, followed by a fully shaded butt on his chin, just below the goatee.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:29 pm

"Huh, you are pretty good this, by the way aren't you going to ask what's the stone for? It's a little something I prepared." she said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:32 pm

(Sure)
"Ohh, good selection of drawings," she observed.
Ferro stood by Jane and sighed dejectedly, but ended up with a small half smile. "Well, I guess if we're all about to fight a big one soon, we might as well have some fun."
"Woah!"
"There are so many people here!"
Misa and Mina had appeared from the hallway, watching Dixi, Adri, and Kathrynne doodle all over Victus's face. "Here comes the cavalry."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow, and offered the stylus to the slimes.
"Go on then? What's it for?" She asked, her tone a lot warmer than any tone she'd used with Dixi before.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:40 pm

"It's a special runestone, you can use to talk directly with Ix, also I tuned it so only she can listen it, for me and Xana is going to be only a glowing stone..." She said showing the other stone.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 pm

"Ohhh...Can we?" Misa asked, turning to Mina.
"She's offering!" Mina returned, turning to Misa.
"Sure!" they both replied. They walked towards Kathrynne and Misa took the stylus, squiggling it over Victus's right eyelid. After which, Mina wrenched the stylus from her sister and drew a lightning bolt on the side of his forehead.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 pm

So, if Dixi, Ix, and Xana are considered separate from one another, does that mean they can have separate girlfriends?))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm

(Now that... It's a good question I did't even considered)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:49 pm

(Whoops, missed my Jane post. And it's a fair question!)
Jane rolled her eyes, but there was a hint of a smile on her face.
"Into the lion's can, as it were." She commented, then her tone became more serious. "Do you think you can do it?"

Kathrynne blinked.
"Wow... I... don't know what to say!" Kathrynne responded, looking at the stone. "Uh... thank you." She tried focusing her energy on the stone.
"Ix? Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:51 pm

"I think we can. I can't vouch for each member of the party individually, but I'm certain that we can succeed as a whole," he replied. As he spoke, he clutched his necklace tightly. "Though... With my recent track record, I'm worried I might lose..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Inside her room Ix was sleeping and having some curious dreams but she answered Kathrynne without noticing, "Mmm... Cute puppies..." "No need to thank me and uh she's sleeping now, but you'll be able to talk to her once she wakes up."

She then notices Ferro sightly worried so she stops hugging Yumi to walks towards him and pat him on his back, "Cheer up, you ain't doing it alone right? We got your back."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Jane tilted her head.
"Do you often find yourself being enslaved by powerful midara who wish to change the socio-economic structure of the world?" Jane asked. "I did not realise this was the sort of thing one could get a track record for."

Kathrynne beamed.
"Alright. Well, tell me when she wakes up, if we're still around when she does?" Kathrynne asked, ideas racing through her head.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:04 pm

"Not really, just losses in general. I've been slipping up a lot lately," he clarified. Looking up from his necklace at Dixi, he allowed himself to relax again. "Thanks, Dixi. I'll do my best. Can't let all this support get wasted in vain."
Adri watched him from the corner of her eye and stood up. "Ferro, I'd like to talk to you in private please." She started heading towards the hallway, knowing he'd follow her.
"OOOH, he's in trouble!" the twin slimes shouted.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:08 pm

"Oh Adri before you go, mind if I show Yumi around the house? I still remember the layout of the place." After she asked she looked at Kathrynne for a moment, "Pretty sure she'll answer when she wakes up don't worry about it." then she looked back at Adri.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 pm

"Would it truly be alright? I do not wish to be an annoyance." Yumi is a bit hesitant to annoy Adri, even if she seems to be more happy-go-lucky than her usual hosts that she has visited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next