Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:44 am

"Hey Xana what does it means, 'encourage Dixi to make her move?" she asked, "Plain and simple, tell Dixi to fuck Yumi already." She replied with a grin, "Eh!?" then she talked back to Kathrynne, "I-I don't know if I should push her, m-maybe it's better to let her do it at her p-pace."

Meanwhile Dixi sneezed, "Either I got a cold, or someone is talking about me..." she then walked to Adri, "Hey Adri can I talk to you in private? There is something I would like to consult with you..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 3:59 pm

By the time they returned to the main room, Ferro had returned, sporting some bruises and a bite mark on his arm. "Welcome back, you two!"
Adri smiled at the mature fist fighter. "Certainly!" She headed to the hall with Dixi. "So, what did you wanna ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:03 pm

"I guess Ferro already told you about Ix's ability to seal corruption and my own to absorb it right? I was wondering if you could replicate the sealing power... In case Ix isn't available."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:06 pm

"Well, I could certainly try, but with something like this, it might take a while," she stated. "I know why you're asking, however. If I can't replicate it in time and something goes wrong, you have to retreat from Daraku!" she instructed, her expression becoming serious.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:09 pm

"Her pace? Do you think that, maybe, you two have a little more in common than you thought?" Kathrynne suggested. "Neither of you seem particularly good at asking for what you REALLY want. A little nudge never hurt anyone, after all. If it wasn't for Xana's little push, you would have missed out on the chance of a lifetime." Kathrynne licked her lips as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:09 pm

"Don't worry, falling to them isn't part of my plans." she replied "Take the time you need and if you need anything just ask away."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:11 pm

"Very well," she answered. "I'll inform you when I've managed to pull it off."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:15 pm

"Thanks Adri... A-And also there is one more thing..." Dixi blushed slightly and looked around to make sure no one else was listening, "Can you give me some advice for... You know... Make a move... The only ones I could ask would be Ix, who's too innocent, or Xana, I would rather die before asking her..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:18 pm

(Meanwhile, Kathrynne's just sitting there, wanting to give advice to Ix on how to advise Dixi xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:19 pm

(Fuck didn't saw that one sorry u.u)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Adri's smile returned to her. "Of course! I'd love to give you advice! But are you sure? I'm a Midara too, after all!" (I'm finishing up a DnD session right now))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Dixi shrugs "For some reason I trust you more in that regard that Xana..."

"B-But I don't know... I don't want to force anything... replied Ix to Kathrynne.

(Btw the best tactic is dwarf + ale, works always!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:33 pm

She smiled warmly and pulled her into a soft hug. "I appreciate your trust, Dixi. Though, you should be a bit nicer to your sister," she told her patiently. She sounded like a mother.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Kathrynne shot a wry look in Ixana's direction, only to notice that she'd left the room, momentarily forgetting that this conversation wasn't happening person to person.
"Do you really think you could convince Dixi to do something she didn't already want to do? I'm not asking you to do what Xana did. For a start, it's not your style, and I'm pretty sure Yumi would know. What I'm saying is that you should give her the push she needs to go for it. You seem like a really good motivator." Kathrynne responded, sounding genuine.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Dixi sighed "I trust her... But at some matters... Well, let's say she's too drastic." she then chuckled "By the way Adri, you just sound like a mother trying to get two sisters to get along." she said smiling.

"I... I guess so, but what could I do, it's not like I can go and tell her to do something." replied Ix while giving some thoughts to the idea.

Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 pm

"Why not just offer to help her?" Kathrynne suggested. "I mean, you did say you like to help people. Why would your sister be any different." Kathrynne felt pretty proud of herself for remembering something that would usually be an inconsequential detail about someone else. Maybe being not entirely self-focused could result in her getting even better at convincing people.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:44 pm

"Oh, do I? Well, I do have experience in that regard!" She smiled brightly, as if she liked the comparison.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:47 pm

"Oh? Should I call you mom then?" She jest, then went back to the most important business in the world, to her of course, the advice, "So, what could I do then?"

"Of course she's no diferent! She's my big sister, if I can help her somehow I will, as long as I don't have to force her to anything, after all she's always taking care of me." she said closing her eyes and putting her hands on her chest while smiling.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:51 pm

(wait damn phone app deleted half of the msg gotta edit it)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:56 pm

"Well then, offer to help!" Kathrynne chuckled to herself quietly. It was a good thing that Kathrynne had good intentions, albeit with an ulterior motive, but even so. "And I'm happy to help you through it too, if you need me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Adrianna laughed at her joke and refocused herself on the prospect of giving Dixi advice. "The best advice I can give is to think about who you are and how someone like yourself can flirt with their other. Or you could think about what YOU might like and base your next move around that. Or you could simply ask her if she wants to do something. Sometimes the simplest moves are the best."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:07 pm

(Are they discussing this while Yumi is in the room? ._.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:08 pm

(Adri and Dixi are in the hallway and Kathrynne is talking to Ix with the stone Dixi gave her)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:09 pm

"So... Just ask her if she want us to take the step forward I guess?"

"So I should tell her to just, ask Yumi to take the step together?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:12 pm

"Absolutely. Sometimes it's better to just ask then to try and be sneaky or clever about it," she chimed, giving her a nod.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next