Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Yui Empty
PostSubject: Yui   Yui EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:03 am

Appearance and stuff - Beautiful busty girl with hot pink hair full of her love essence, as well as all of her body fluids and extra little props she uses in her attacks.  She rarely to never falls in love with her opponents, but causes them to fall deeply in love with her, not realizing what they're really getting themselves into.  If you have trouble imagining what I mean with her hair, it looks like that of the Yui from Angel Beats.

Enemies get various effects depending on how much of her love essence they have taken in during the last 2 turns.  Effects are cumulative.
0-1 No effect
2 – Very small effect, but just enough to make them want more.  Evade -10%. (As in 60% chance to get hit instead of 50).
3 – Induces charmed status.
4 – Enables her kink attacks.
5 – Mind is melting and can barely do anything correctly.  Accuracy and evade -10% more.
6 – Becomes so in love that they strip and enable her ultimate attack, and cause them to take extra damage from her kink attacks as long as they’re still naked.  Note that once they’re nude, her ultimate attack can be used anytime they’re at 5+ love essence.
7+ - Completely charmed into wanting her so badly they can’t evade her attacks and take +3 more damage from them.

Her attacks:
Kiss of Love – A hot kiss where they take her saliva that makes them feel the love.  Deals 2 willpower damage and gives 1-3 love essence. (Usually fewer)

Breasts of Love – Wraps her breasts tightly around her target, and they release her breast milk which also gives them some of her love essence.  Deals 1-2 willpower damage and gives her target 1-4 love essence (more the more they already have).

Massage of Love – Fills her hands up with what looks like hot, soothing oil to her opponent, but really just more stuff that makes them fall in love with her.  Deals 1 willpower damage and gives 1-3 love essence (Usually fewer).  Has a chance to make the target feel really good and stay in this for an extra turn.

Handjob of Love – Secretly spits all over her hand, then uses it to give her opponent a love-inducing handjob.  Deals 2-3 willpower damage and gives 1-3 love essence (Usually fewer).  Has increased accuracy if she finds a way to get her hand ready in secret.

Sexy Beam - Yes it's Etna's attack lol. Makes a bunch of pink beams fire at her target. 3 separate attacks the each deal 2 willpower damage and inflict 1 love essence for each that hits. Only usable every 3 turns.

----
Her kink level attacks
Tie up – Completely wraps up her opponent in a pink tape-like substance that binds them in it and deals 2 willpower damage.  Induces an extra 1 love essence per turn until broken out of, and she can still use other attacks (except hair bind) during it.  Induces an extra 2 love essence per turn instead again stripped targets.

Hair bind – Ties her opponent up in her hair, holding her opponent very close to her and squeezing the willpower out of her target and forcing her love essence into them.  Deals 2 willpower damage, binds the target, induces 1 extra love essence per turn until escaped, she can use other attacks during it (except tie up), and her other attacks during it get +10% accuracy and deal +1 damage.

Love injection – Injects her target with a powerful dose of her love essence, dealing 1 willpower damage and giving her target 4 love essence.

----
Her ultimate level attack
Bath of love – What initially to her target like a place to die now appears to be a refreshing hot bath of happiness.  Opponents that bathe in this are drained of 4 willpower and charmed and given 2 love essence.  They can freely escape without using a turn if they have fewer than 5 love essence.  Otherwise they enjoy this so much they take the effects of this attack every turn.  Except with special moves that can get someone out or otherwise displace the user, this is inescapable by anyone with 5 or more of her love essence.  She can also turn on the jets to make it a very relaxing hot tub.  And she can still use attacks normally every turn against a target stuck in this.

And of course, the attack on a level of its own.

Soul Drain (finisher) – This attack is only usable against a target with less than 3 willpower and is either in bath or bound by one of her attacks, or just that has 5 or more love essence.  As her opponent’s mind melts from overflowing with so much love, she lets them into her body to finally get to release.  But what they don’t notice during that is that she’s really eating away their soul, and after the attack, they’re left as a soulless corpse that has powered her up for as long as she has their soul.

Note: not quite happy with a few things about this, and I may make some changes, but I really need to get to bed now.

Last edited by No one on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Yui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui   Yui EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:27 am

Really want to fight her, i love angel beats ,so "GET CHANCE AND LUCK"

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Yui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui   Yui EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Overall, a pretty good character. I'd like to try her out once you've got her to a satisfactory state.

No one

Yui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui   Yui EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:39 am

I like Angel Beats, too.  I just need to make a few adjustments to make sure she doesn't too easily just permalock her opponent or not be able to get far enough to even do anything against her opponent.  My concern is that she either blows out or gets blown out too easily.  I probably need to add some way OP attack that she just only uses when she's losing or something lol.

Edit: Should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui   Yui Empty

Back to top Go down

Yui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: