Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana vs Bubblea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:55 am

"Okay, well then if I win, I can at least drain you to near death once?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:57 am

"That seems fair, I can recover pretty fast so that way you get to drain me and I don't have to keep the person waiting for me wait for too long." Ixana offered her hand to seal the deal.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:02 am

"Alright, let's go outside. I'm always ready ^^ but let me know when you're prepared.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:04 am

Ixana followed the dancer outside, "By the way, what's your name?" she asked while taking a fighting stance.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:05 am

"I'm Bubblea, and I love to do the bubble dance. Tell me about you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:09 am

"Name's Ixana and I have zero idea about dancing?" She joked, "Oh right and I have some tricks up my sleeve you'll see soon enough."

She kept her guard up waiting for Bubblea' move, "Let's see if yoi can fight dancing as well as someone I know!"

(Bloody counter)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 am

Bloody counter rolls a 78=Success! Ixana is all ready to counter a physical attack.

"What is that, a counter stance? I don't really go for physical contact much, I just mesmerize with my dance. It's just magical."

With that said, she starts up her alluring dance and rolls a 70=Success! Ixana feels somewhat tempted by the dance and loses 1 willpower. Charm roll is 3=failure. Her passive also gives any of her abilities a small chance to control her target for a turn and rolls an 82=failure.

Ixana (29 willpower) (has Bloody Counter ready)
Bubblea (30 stamina)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:49 am

"Well, if the indirect approach doesn't work, let's take the direct one." Ixana rushed towards Bubblea.

(Vortex Crusher)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:53 am

Vortex Crusher rolls a 59=Failure. Bubblea gracefully sidesteps out of the way.

"Here, let's make this some more fun, shall we?" Bubblea says as she sets up her disco ball.

Bubblea (30 stamina) (has disco ball up)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:43 am

"I see your moves aren't only for showing off, but I'm not done yet." Dixi was sighly annoyed by the fact that she managed to avoid her attack so easily but continued her assault.

(Dark Flash)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Dark Flash rolls a 35=Failure! Bubblea gracefully two-steps out of the way.

Being the dancer she is, Bubblea is very good at reading what her opponents are standing ready to do, and Bubblea can still tell Ixana has a counter stance ready, so she puts up her boombox, getting ready to party. "Let's begin the event."

Bubblea (30 stamina) (has disco ball and boom box up)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:23 am

Seeing that her land combos seems to be unneffective Ixana decides to go with her strongest serial combo.

(Final Revenger)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Bubblea   Ixana vs Bubblea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana vs Bubblea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2