Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?

Go down 
+11
Keobr
X_Simply-Perfect_X
joakinter
Some Dude
ChevalierDiabolique
karmatic
forest Assasin
unknownwatcher
procrastinator brad
Warrior of Darkness
overlordvoid
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? Empty
PostSubject: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 8:43 pm

So here is what is up. Someone reported to mega about my uploads and got me perma banned. Only sent link to this forum. I lost all my game back ups and etc. No worries to alleviate this issue. I will be uploading a folder with over 50 games on it. All eroge. All have some type of kissing element. But the catch is you will have to message me for the password. That way I know. Thank you huge fan. Large supporter of this forum  I love you . All games have been virus scanned and tested for any bugs or trouble shooting. . You will need all your rtps as well as java and latest flash. Upload link will be implemented tomorrow. Have a wonderful and blessed time. <3
Also- Includes a Localization emulator so no more having to go to regional settings.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 8:57 pm

http://prntscr.com/jt5hqr
A Preview
Split into 7 part's
Tested extraction works beautifully. No errors.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 2:50 am

Sorry to hear about your folder on mega, whoever reported it is a cunt.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:48 pm

could we possibly get a list?
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:31 am

Um most folder Japanese # or name I will say all monster girl quest including paradox pt 1 and 2 and eng translated. Ask others My material is always good ^_^
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:33 am

I think I will make the password public will someone please make a back up of these in case I get ban again.Making me verify it. Mega is annoying-.-. . So I will add link ASAP.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 am

https://mega.nz/#F!mfZXHYIZ!DAiBrLHm2l7WEZlO6M0V4w
PW ilovemgq
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Thank you for this! you're too awesome!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:34 pm

f*king mega and his download limits xd

karmatic

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:56 pm

so i have a question a few games are saying audio file not found and the file is in like dots instead of Japanese is that something I've done wrong on my end?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 pm

okay, mega hate so much because the website don't let me download the zip, can you upload to mediafire? mega is my oficial hater for what i see ._.

ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:33 am

That Mega limit messes with everyone, don't take it too personal hahahaha
That being said, does anyone know how to get past it? A Chrome add-on or something
It would be much appreciated by many people here and me
Back to top Go down
Some Dude

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:54 am

It is probably not the best way.. but you can use a chrome extension (u can find it by opening the link with chrome and looking at the bottom of the mega pop up that happens when u try to d/l it) to download it in smaller pieces. I think the free d/l cap is 5gig a day, so it will still take you a week this way.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 am

So I do not know if anyone is aware. But if you sign in to mega you do not have a wait time lol. I never have.Also so you always download mega downloader via mega. that has no limit also.
A friend suggested As of now there isn't a set way for the downloaders to bypass it. You pretty much just have to change your IP every 5 gigs and then resume downloading. You can use a free vpn
Knowing Is Half the Battle and now you know.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 12:45 pm

The way I deal with Mega is just using MegaDownloader, using a free vpn(the one I use is Betternet), and just turning the vpn off and on again whenever the red error pops up
Helps with the download stopping and avoids headaches.

Hick! Wadja....Hick! Wadja want?....A fight?!....Hick!....Well, you'veh shure got into...Hick!...One...Caam her...Hick!
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Recommendation for anyone who is having trouble with Mega limits. Use a VPN. I just keep switching up my IP address. Works a treat Wink
EDIT: This is what I get for waiting a day (read: forgot I wrote this) before hitting submit xD Beat me to it. That said, I personally use a paid VPN (NordVPN is really good), but I'm sure a free VPN works just as well for this.
Back to top Go down
Some Dude

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Also i forgot to say thx!!
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 6:41 am

So curiosity. Was it worth the wait. How many have tested out and tried the games. Feed back is always greatly appreciated. As a fan and a supporter  of this page. Did you all enjoy this little gift? Also not sure if anyone noticed. But I put full games of all the demos posted on here. Very Happy. I can not myself get shota completion plan to work. If anyone has got it to work please tell me. This one was bought about 40% of the games were bought.Your welcome enjoy .
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:02 am

From one side its interesting, but from another 40gb and i dont even know would i like even something from this... and i need to try out 50 games, which i suppose may be long enough... Its to much work and i even dont know a worth of it.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 2:29 pm

Keobr wrote:
From one side its interesting, but from another 40gb and i dont even know would i like even something from this... and i need to try out 50 games, which i suppose may be long enough... Its to much work and i even dont know a worth of it.
It has ever monster girl quest game made and excess m that alone is beyond worth like. Fyi monster girl quest games take allot of hd.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 pm

I've download like 75% of this big thing. I wish it were in pieces where we could see which games where in which piece so we'd know which parts we really need to download. E.g. I already have games like monster girl quest.
Back to top Go down
carrotcake

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 12:37 am

after unzipping the file I found that mgq paradox was v1.21 and did not include part 2.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:59 am

Well abuot first rpg game... 3d models are good, if could author make animation to them... like zgreat mgician did... it would be more great...But pics are impressive.
Back to top Go down
gopher

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:32 am

So, I do like a lot of the games from this, so once again, Thanks alot! I'm having problems on MGQ NG+ though... Specifically the Undine fight. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get past it. It's gone from a fun late night game to play to an irritating one that I refuse to give up on. Has anyone here beaten it and have any tips for me?
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:33 pm

carrotcake wrote:
after unzipping the file I found that mgq paradox was v1.21 and did not include part 2.
You do not need to unzip MGQ paradox it is already in folder with  combine MGQ pt 2 paradox
I have both of them already translated and combined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?   Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Been Awhile So....I come baring gifts . Missed me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next