Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dangerous women!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zed

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Hey guys, I'm wondering do you really think that women are more dangerous than men? Lol
Back to top Go down
pepez

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Yes they really are if they need to be
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 3:13 am

Women can be dangerous but I think either gender can potentially be just as dangerous, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:01 am

Not true because no one can expect women! They are great actresses besides they have a lot of natural deadly weapons, seduction for example! No man can resist a seduction of a pretty woman and that's why most of dangerous spies are women lol
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:29 am

I can expect women to be just as lethal so no element of surprise there. And seduction can only go so far honestly. And beauty is only one guise to use, there is also innocence, cuteness, silly, altruistic, kindness that can be used to fool others of ones own potential danger.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:07 am

Exactly, a woman can seriously mind-control any man so easily then she drives him as she wants!
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:42 am

These attributes aren't exclusively used by females.

I had a 4'11" angel healer/defense mage who likes cookies and is deemed to be cuteness incarnate and the whole realm was almost literally willing to defend him (even if his physica/magic defenses are beyond tanklike),

Professor Durkin in this forum has outrageous silly antics (what guy dresses in pink and pretends to be a midara?!) ever and is actually one of the most broken character power-wise that I don't dare play him as a PC.

Altruistm is a fairly common attribute to hide behind any kind of character.

I feel, the whole female seduction is more played up in media just for the fanservice imo.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 11:34 am

I partially agree with you, but still there's no comparison! As I told you before any woman can seduce any man easily, but can any man seduce any woman?! Of course not because it's our(men) nature ..no man can resist making out or even a kiss from a pretty woman with cherry lips lol, btw some resources say that in medieval Europe lipstick was banned! It has classified as witchcraft lol
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Actually a woman trying to seduce me would actually be a red flag and would cause me to steer away from her instead of being attracted to her. Also, I am neutral to red lips.

Also I would not take anything that is theorized in medieval times as any actual fact since people are quite superstitious during the time.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Haha I doubt that you can resist a sudden delicious kiss from a hot woman with soft sweet lips lol
Actually she won't talk to you, she will talk to your nature, desire and hormones! And when she wakes up your hormones and disables your powers, she will use her feminine weapons to attack you suddenly! They know so well how and when attack you lol
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Lust isn't the only natural instinct, so is survival and I for one value my life as well as my stability. I feel like you only speak for yourself in regards to feminine vulnerability but this does not mean every male or even female is vulnerable to it especially if they orientation isn't geared towards women.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Maybe you can't get my point, when a woman makes you feel horny because of her cuteness while seducing you, you won't feel danger! You will feel happy and comfortable for sure but you can't expect her next step! You can search for the stories of spies women and how they can end the Target's life -even if he's a spy too- so easily and without any evidence
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:10 pm

No I do not and I do not think I will. We are in two separate worlds so I will leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 pm

Hahaha ok, Tc dude
Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 8:14 pm

Sadly yes, just watch the first episode of The Rising of Shield Hero. (Content warning: false allegation content).

Dangerous women!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous women!!   Dangerous women!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous women!!
Page 1 of 1