Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Anika (Kamui End)

Passive: Kamui - With Anika's mind being bound completely to Nui's wishes, all drawbacks to wearing the Kamui are gone. However she still gets one extra point to all Willpower attacks.
Conversely it serves as a weakness, especially against Midara. If her opponent manages to strip her of her Kamui, she'll madly scramble to redress herself in it, ignoring all chances of counterattack.

Passive: Feral Feline - Even under Nui's control, Anika has her feral side, boosting her Willpower attacks by one point after losing half her Stamina.

Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage and causes bound status

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 4 Willpower Damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep.

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Play Rough (Willpower) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to grind against their private areas gleefully. 5 Willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Velvet Line-Up - Anika moves in and starts to glide her Kamui against several different parts of her opponent's, demonstrating just how good it would feel to wear it, finishing with teasing their privates. Deals Five Willpower Damage.

Re-Thread - Anika's Kamui reacts to her wishes and starts to tighten against her body in order to thicken, making her curves more pronounced and sinking into her slit all while the opponent watches, dealing one Willpower damage. Anika takes half damage for three turns.

Thread of Fate - "Come on, you know you want to wear them!" She pulls the opponent in for a kiss as threads from her outfit make their way into the target's body and binds it down. Inflicts Mental Binding.

Kiss Amazons

Kiss Blowgun- After encountering a new male, one of them goes "Looks like we've found ourselves a live one girls!" Another one says "Hope you like kisses sweetie, cause you'll be getting a lot of them" while the third says "best not to resist us honey". Two of them start distracting him by blowing kisses while the third fires a blowgun dart at him which slows him down so he'll have trouble escaping. (Deals -2 Stamina to Target, roll dice and if roll is 5 or higher deals paralysis effect. Subtracts -2 Willpower from them)

Tough Love- One of the amazons goes up to their prey and says "How about you put those sweet lips together and give mamma some sugar?" as she starts making loud kissing sounds and moves closer towards him. He inches away from her and she says "Ooh, so you like it rough, huh baby?" As he keeps backing away he bumps into the other two amazons who then grapple him to the ground and start kissing his cheeks repeatedly. The third one starts applying lipstick and says "That's what you get for being naughty sweetie...now pucker up" before giving him a big kiss on the lips. (Deals -4 Stamina and -2 Willpower to Target. Subtracts -3 Stamina from them)

Kissy Trap- The effects of the blowgun begin to wear off and the male attempts to make a run for it and ducks into the jungle as one of the amazons says "I love it when they play hard to get". He keeps running and accidentally sets off a booby trap and ends up hanging up side down a tree by a vine. The amazons quickly catch up to him and one says "Nice try sweetheart but we'd never let our prey get away." The second one says "Yeah, we have traps like these set up everywhere". "Here's for giving us a good run though" says the third one smacking her lips. They then start kissing him all over his face and finishing things off with each of them giving him a deep french kiss. (Deals -4 Stamina. Roll dice. If target's roll is 4 or lower also deals -5 Willpower. Subtracts -5 Willpower from them)

Law of the Amazons- After having some more fun with him one of them says "I just can't wait to take this sweet little thing home with me so I can eat him up". Another one smacks her lips and says "No he's coming with me! Mmm...if you think you've had fun now just wait till I show you some real lovin'...". The third one stops them saying "You know how this works ladies, you have to "mark" your prey before you can lay claim" and blows a kiss at him. The three then bind his arms and legs so he can't move and begin sensually applying lipstick, each of them coating their lips in a different shade. After finishing they tease him with the results and start making kissy faces in front of him. One of them says "get ready sweetheart" and all three pounce him and start plastering him relentlessly with kisses leaving lipstick marks all over his body. Once they're finished they count the amount of marks made with each shade and whoever left the most gets to claim him. (Deals -6 Stamina and -6 Willpower. Roll dice. If targets roll is a 7 or lower, automatically leads to finishing move. Subtracts -7 Stamina from them)

Mating Ritual (Finisher, after Law of the Amazons)- The amazon who won after the previous move, takes her prey all the way back to her room. As he tries to make his escape, she tackles him and sprays herself in a special love pheromone that makes her more attractive to him before leading him back to the bed as his instincts take over. With the male dazed she adds on several thick coats of lipstick forces his lips into a pucker as she says "You're all mine sweetie, pucker up and get those lips ready for some lovin!". She then puckers her own lips big and pulls him into a deep kiss before popping off with a loud "MUAH". "Hope you're ready for more sweetheart...cause now it's time for us to mate". She then rips off his clothes and starts plastering him all over his body with kisses as she starts lovemaking with him. (Requirement: Successful roll after "Law of the Amazons" or Target at 1/4 stamina or lower)

A few weeks had past since Anika and REVOCS had taken control of the Amazon tribe, Anika had stayed with the princess, supplying her with Life fibers to convert members of rival tribes to their side.

One night, Anika was returning from bathing in a nearby river, when she was met with 3 kamui wearing Amazon's who, all things considered did not look happy to see her.

"We don't know what you did with the Princess, but we don't trust you" the Amazon with gorgeous silver hair spoke firmly, Anika recognised her as Sara

"We think it's about time you leave our tribe" the second continued, this Amazon sported a Silken brunette Ponytail, Anika knew this one's name was Aena

"Or at least... Learn to be a little more submissive to us Amazon's" the crimson haired Amazon at the back spoke, Anika recognised her as Tonya, one of the tribes most fierce warriors

Last edited by anon64 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

She had just finished bathing in a Robert, and an Amazon named Automatically? XD))
Anika looked amongst the three Amazon women, smiling at them calmly. They seemed to be more strong-willed than their sisters. Fine with her, she was planning to leave once all of the Amazon's were under control, might as well leave on a bang. "Are you unsatisfactory with the services I've provided here?" she asked, playing dumb.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:15 pm

(I'm abroad atm so only have my phone, it seems my autocorrect is being a nightmare, I'll edit)

"A little more then unsatisfied" Tonya replied stepping forward, her intention clear
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:32 pm

(I know phones are a total mess that way.))
"Then perhaps you'd like to take it up with our complaints department," she suggested seemingly sincerely. She placed a finger on her chin to emulate consideration and added, "Oh that's right, you don't have any phones..."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Now Aena stepped forward to join her sister. "I assume that means you don't intend to leave?" She asked aggressively
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 pm

"Well, it is standard procedure to remain on-site to ensure satisfaction is confirmed before leaving," she replied. "I was planning to leave the day after tomorrow." In truth she was planning to leave tonight, but a simple like would be a good way to test their patience.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

"And truth be told, we'd quite like to return these outfits in that case." Tonya spoke again, her patience really running thin, but in turn trying to get a rise out of Anika, aiming to make her break her facade
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:47 pm

"Oh my, that's too bad," she said, keeping up the act, partly to bug the Amazons, and partly to keep up the innocent merchant act. "Aren't they comfortable and functional? I had heard the Amazons were masters of the wild, so I thought you'd appreciate clothes like these..." She turned gaze to the ground, as if sad to hear a product she loved so much wasn't being loved in turn.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm

"They've done something to both the tribe and the princess. And you're going to tell us what" Sara finally spoke, the anger in her face plain to see at this point
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Anika lowered her head again, almost like she was thinking it over. "I'm sorry...I didn't want to do it." If her fun playing dumb couldn't last, maybe playing innocent could! "She made me..."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:09 pm

"She?" Sara almost shouted, "whoever your talking about, if it wasn't your intention, surely you can release her and be on your way. Or perhaps the tribe'll have a new pet kitty" the Amazoness was clearly trying to goad Anika to anger now
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:13 pm

"Nui, the Grand Couturier of REVOCS. She made me do this or else I might not get to see my motemher again," she lied further. "If I don't do what she says, I'll be next and who knows what she'll do to her then." She's been angered before, but she's most certainly heard worse than what this woman was saying.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm

"Well then maybe we'll go after her once the tribes free. If you release the princess, we'll free this "couturiers" captives." Sara replied, venom still in her voice "but if you still refuse, you'll find we're a lot to handle
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 pm

"You're so ruthless," she said, almost sounding sad. (84)
"But I think that's quite attractive," she purred, having rushed around Sara and pulling her in close, grabbing her tits tightly, squeezing the Amazon's Revoc and rubbing it against her skin. "Now doesn't that feel so good?"

Anika: 40
Sara: 36 + Bound
Aena: 40
Tonya: 40

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm

(life fiber damage
Sara:40-hit
Aena:23-miss
Tonya:57-miss)

(61)
Sara initially tried to struggle free from Anikas kiss, but as she did, a strange wave of compliance seemed to emanate through her as Anika rubbed her dress against her, stifling her resistance as she let out a moan.

(Aena:20)(Tonya:88)
As Anika played with the suddenly submissive Amazoness, she suddenly felt a soft pair of lips meet her left cheek, Aena had snuck up on the occupied Neko and planned a soft kiss sweetly on her. Then, when her focus was locked on Aena, Tonya gave Anika similar treatment, although far more passionately, after kissing her cheek, the Amazon firmly, dominantly licked Nekos neck, sending a wave of primal pleasure through her!

Anika:34+stun
Sara:33
Aena:40
Tonya:40
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:54 pm

"Ooo-hoo-hoo, what amazing opening acts!" she purred. "I'd like to see what your follow-ups are~"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm

(life fibers
Sara:1(miss)
Aena:62(hit)
Tonya:17(miss)

(40)
Sara manages to slip out of Anikas hold while she's still not with the other two!

(71)
"What's... Happening" Aena asks as her subconscious suddenly tells her to be a good girl and give in

(31)

"Oh don't you worry" Tonya flirts, "I treat my pets very well"

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 pm

(96) Crit
"Oh don't you worry," she purred, snapping to and pursuing Sara further. "So do I!" She began to give Sara some tongue, whilst rubbing the groin of her Kamui in for added effect.

Anika: 34
Sara 29 + Stun
Aena: 37
Tonya: 40

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Life fibers (
Sara:58
Aena:17
Tonya:22).

(Stunned)
Sarah was rendered helpless as Anika made out with her, moaning deeply into her kiss as the life fibers reacted to Anikas touch

Aena:14(are we still making under fifteens crit? If so, just add stun)

Aena saw Anika still targeting Sarah. "No you don't!" She shouted before yanking the Neko off her companion "How about you give some of that sugar to me" she whispered before firmly kissing Anika on the lips!

(60)
Though a strange submissive feeling flowed through her, Tonya shook it off and joined Aena, groping Anikas chest lovingly "Yeah kitty, why don't you play with us..."

Anika:30
Sara:26
Aena:37
Tonya:37
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Anika was having oh so much fun dominating Sara, but she didn't at all mind this three-way, moaning into the kiss and reveling at Tonya's touch.
-Turn Skip-
Yes))

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 pm

(life fibers
Sara:3
Aena:98
Tonya:92 -I'm assuming this can't crit?)

(26)
Finally free from Anikas assault, Sara joined her sisters, reach for revenge. She began to kiss every bit of exposed skin she could, sending shivers up the Nekos spine

(60)Aenas life fiber sent a wave of lust through her, but this only seemed to encourage her makeouts session with the suddenly submissive neko! She began lovingly Frenching Anika! What should've been compliance instead manifesting as passion!

(87)
Tonya however is overwhelmed by the life fiber, even going so far as to breathily whisper "mistress" as she releases the Neko and plays with her own chest hornily

Anika:26
Sara:26
Aena:35
Tonya:35
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:40 pm

(Keep track of the points, man. That's both our jobs. Also, if you want them to Crit or not, I'll leave up to you)
(54)
Anika was enjoying this unexpected orgie, getting right into it by taking the weakest one again. She liked being dominated from time to time, but she much preferred dominating. She shoved Arena back playfully and turned to Sara, grinding against the Amazoness, their Kamuis rubbing into their clits respectively.

Anika: 25
Sara: 21
Aena: 37
Tonya: 37

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:47 pm

(yeah, I'd sent initially without the points but then edited them in, was probably too slow to fix before you replied though, my bad)

(Life fibers
Sara:31
Aena:30
Tonya:1)

(30)
Sara, though whether she was truly trying to dominate Anika or was just lost in passion is debatable, passionately grinds back, gaining the upper hand for a moment and leaving Anika blushing!

Aena(67)
Having been sent stumbling back by Anikas shove, Aena was in no place to attack, and was left helpless as the life fiber filled her with thoughts of surrender

Tony(25)
The crimson haired Amazoness couldn't find an opening and so ran to her sister Aena to make sure she was okay

(For the sake of fairness, gonna make life fiber hits put the Amazoness attack on disadvantage for the turn)

Anika:24
Sara:21
Aena:34
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:53 pm

That's probably a good idea. This was not as balanced as I'd hoped.))
-Autohit-
Anika separated from Sara, seeing confusion, but shushed her, getting a look at her surroundings. "Would you all like to see a performance?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:57 pm

(if you wanna heal Anika up a bit that's fine with me)

(Life fibers
Sara:19
Aena:2
Tonya:9)

(59)
Sara had heard from her Princess of Anikas dances, and couldn't quite ignore her curiousity. "A...performance?"

(22-disadv, 57)
The life fiber left Aena helpless but to answer happily "Of course mistress" as Aena lost herself in lustful thoughts of what was ahead

(47)
"What the hell are you planning..." Tonya cursed, still trying to make sure Aena recovered

Anika:24
Sara:21
Aena:31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2   Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aniketsu Vs Amazon's part 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next