Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past Empty
PostSubject: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm

(going to have this take a few days after the first date if it is alright)

Liselle was in a good mood today and have been a bit more than giddy every since she had discovered a nice river that flows into a beautiful lake that she had to share this with Nui.

She made everything ready for the next day. Apples, drinks, sandwiches, cloth, tower, swimsuits, map, the puzzle from the first date...OK maybe the last one was for hers but she is going to conquer that blasted puzzle someday! She had more than average amount of pseudopod out of her, folding things and packing them into a basket, looking like some sort of workoholic octopus. Hmm is there anything she is missing?
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 am

(Sure)

Nui entered the room, stretching herself out, a piece of toast coated in jam in one hand, and a cup of sugar, with a little tea, in the other.

"Morning Selly. Planning a trip?" She asked, curiously, as she bit into hervtoast. She had initially looked a little concerned by the basket until she noticed clear indications that she was packing for two. And the flash of pink clothing within the basket was a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 am

Liselle turned to face her love before all of the pseuodopod pauses for a brief moment to speak, she was good but not that good that she can do this and talk at the same time. "Well was thinking of planning another date but this time at a particular area that I discovered just a few distance from there. It is really lovely and is a good change of scenery."

Then she looks at her packed stuff before letting out a bit of embarrassment tone. "I... uh should have told you first before packing. Wasn't sure of your schedule today." She lets out a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 am

Nui giggled.
"Well how could I possibly disappoint you when you are that excited to go somewhere?" Nui responded with a smile. "I'm never too busy to spend time with my faaaavourite slime girl~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:32 am

Actually Liselle is probably the only slime girl Nui has met but that's just technicalities. She resumes packing things inside the basket. Her spatial organization skills is pretty good as she can squeeze in a lot of things with little space needed. As a result, the basket still has plenty of space. "Anything else you want to carry along, love?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 am

Nui spins her parasol as she considered, having a glance at the current contents.
"How's the weather looking, Selly? You might want an umbrella. I wouldn't want you washing away, after all." Nui suggested, clearly inspired by her parasol. "Though I could probably make one on the fly, if need be." Nui added. "I think that'll do." Nui nodded, admiring Liselle as she packed.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:44 pm

"Hmm, water is good for me but a down-pour may be a bit of a problem. But weather is looking OK so I think it's fine and I am kind of uniquely suited to deal with it by turning into an umbrella myself. But the weather should be fine though." Seeing that Nui is content with all of the things she has, Liselle put in the last items in the basket without still plenty of space to take things out of from both side, except the map which she has in hand. "Aaaand done.~♪"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:08 am

Nui smiled.
"Well, since you know where we are going, lead the way." She said, as she moved over to the basket, and placed her hand on the handle to offer to carry it, looking up to check that Liselle was okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:53 am

She looks at Nui's hand before considering for a bit and then finally nodding in consent. "Thanks. I wouldn't be able to carry that very well on the elevator. Maybe I should pack myself in the basket while we are still going down..." Liselle was still subjected to the whims of being pancaked by the lifts.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:22 am

Nui giggled, still finding Liselle's adverse reaction to elevators both hilarious and adorable.
"I certainly wouldn't mind." Nui nodded, lifting the basket up, but holding it so Liselle could enter it, if she wanted. "So, where are you planning on taking us?" Nui asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:32 am

She takes out a laminated map that she etched with her slime, having fine-tuned her control to the point that she can use herself as a marker. "It is a lake that is fairly nearly, should take us not too much time." She flows into the basket along with the map on top. Then a red hand pops from the basket to gives a thumbs up signal.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:27 am

Nui nodded, then realised that, being in the basket, Liselle probably couldn't see the nod.

"Sounds good!" Nui responded, enthusiastically. She hopped into the elevator, and rode it down to the ground. She started to let out a slightly muffled laugh as the mental image of pancake Liselle entered her head.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:36 am

"I heard that!" Her voice calls out from the closed lid, with the lid flapping comically as if it is the mouth of the voice. The tone however is more humored than annoyed. Once the elevator hits the ground floor, Liselle finally flows out of the basket and onto her human form along with the leather outfit from the last date which she had placed inside before, the map on the other hand. With her unoccupied arm, she offers it to Nui to link up with. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 am

Nui's muffled laughter became slightly less muffled after Liselle's response. Once she came out of the basket, Nui began to compose herself. She took Liselle's arm in her own.
"Lead the way, my love~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:52 am

With Nui in one arm, and the map in her other hand. She starts leading towards the exit from the city. It wasn't too long before Liselle found the river that she was looking for. The small trinkling of water as well as the rustling of leaves and soft whooshing of the light wind with plenty of trees though not enough to be a forest. It is quite a difference from the more structured chattering sound and appearance of the city.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:58 am

Nui looked around, and took a deep breath, taking in the tranquillity and purity of the area. The river water clear enough to make out the odd fish swimming along. The birds singing their quiet songs in the distance. Despite the noise of nature, it felt very peaceful.

"Wow..." Nui breathed, unable to articulate anything more complex to describe her amazement. "How did you find this place?" She asked, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm

"I do some exploring on my free time. There are quite a lot of places like this if it is far enough from the city. Oh and if you think that is breathtaking, wait until we arrive at the lake!" Liselle is pretty eager about the lake in particular. With the map held outward, Nui can see the river that are on leads towards the aforementioned lake on the map.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Nui blinked.
"This is still just on the way?" Nui responded, surprised. The idea of somewhere that was.... more than this was mindblowing to her. She was generally an urban dweller, and usually only left towns and cities to travel between other towns and cities, so it was all rather new to her. The last time she'd ended up in 'nature' had been when she'd been hunting down a base run by 'Nudist Beach', and she hadn't really taken the time to take in her surroundings during that encounter.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:05 pm

"Yep. Don't get me wrong, the river here is still a very nice place to relax in and is closer. But for the best part, we follow along with it. But it is still a very nice walk there." She leans to kiss Nui briefly on the lips to awaken her from the awestruck expression. "Enjoying yourself so far, love?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:04 am

Nui blushed as Liselle kissed her, having gotten very into enjoying the nature around her.
"Very much so. I've never really... done anything like this." She nodded. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:58 am

"Yeah I am, especially with you here, especially being able to introduce you to this." Affectionate squeeze of hand follows after the kiss and those words. "A lovely lady. Strolling down the river path. Wonders await her" And a haiku to add to that.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 3:18 am

Nui squeezed her hand back.
"You know, before I met you, I don't think I'd have enjoyed this half as much." Nui commented, her tone sincere. "You've really opened my eyes to the world, Selly. Everything seems so... new with you." She then paused, thinking for a moment.

"You've opened my eyes. Everything's so new with you. I love you, Selly." She matched Liselle's inflection from her haiku.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:50 am

"I love you too, Nui. There are quite a lot of wonders I want to show you. I am actually pretty well traveled." Liselle stated with a wink. "So we have quite a lot of things to do for the future"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 am

(Suddenly breaks out singing "A Whole New World")
Nui squeezed Liselle's hand again.
"I'll bet there's all sorts of things you could show me~" Nui giggled. " I'm sure I still have a few surprises in me too." Nui winked.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 am

(Pff haha XD)

"Oooo I can't wait!" She knew she hasn't seen everyone Nui has to offer and is pretty excited. She looks again towards where the river leads. "Hmm, did you have any other hobbies aside from your work, Nui?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next