Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lipstick Fetish Forum

Go down 
+4
Yuna
Mephistopheles
Turtle152
maybeimalion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

The Lipstick Fetish Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:18 am

http://www.lipstickfetish.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=5&start=200

Anyone else on here use this site? Anybody got any idea what's going on with it?

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 7:06 am

Unfortunately, the site is gone, due to domain costs not being kept up. The Forum's primary admin, who had been paying the domain costs for years, hadn't logged on in months, and it's likely he passed away at some point.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 1:34 pm

It's really sad, I noticed a long time ago how it was gone, I assumed it was just down of a while at first, but then after it so much time, I figured out it was just dead forever.
These forums are good for gathering a community and helping us finding new stuff (even if that site didn't have as much on the type of content I enjoyed), so it's always sad to see something like that happening.
To think I discovered that forum through this place, which thankfully is very active, more than it used to be when I first discovered the Lipstick Fetish forum.
Actually, I'm just glad this forum is still alive, and most of the users from old times are still here.
It's kinda amazing because if you really look at it, we're a very small community here.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:07 am

I plan to post horrible memes and jokes until the forum dies or I get banned. Whichever comes first.

I guess if I die too.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:36 am

Yuna wrote:
I plan to post horrible memes and jokes until the forum dies or I get banned. Whichever comes first.

I guess if I die too.

Horrible memes and jokes will just get you promoted here Wink lol

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Turtle152 wrote:
Unfortunately, the site is gone, due to domain costs not being kept up. The Forum's primary admin, who had been paying the domain costs for years, hadn't logged on in months, and it's likely he passed away at some point.

If it's true that Wolfboy died, that's very sad. Sad Couldn't he have passed the account info onto LipstickLover to continue the payments?
Back to top Go down
Steviebabs2685

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
It's really sad, I noticed a long time ago how it was gone, I assumed it was just down of a while at first, but then after it so much time, I figured out it was just dead forever.
These forums are good for gathering a community and helping us finding new stuff (even if that site didn't have as much on the type of content I enjoyed), so it's always sad to see something like that happening.
To think I discovered that forum through this place, which thankfully is very active, more than it used to be when I first discovered the Lipstick Fetish forum.
Actually, I'm just glad this forum is still alive, and most of the users from old times are still here.
It's kinda amazing because if you really look at it, we're a very small community here.

Yeah. I've been a member of that site since the beginning (Bianca's) and I followed from there to the now defunct lipstickfetish.org). Such a shame it's DOA.

Steve

Last edited by Steviebabs2685 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 6:44 am

If I ever disappear, then it will be because I'm dead or have been kidnapped and have no access to the internet. Otherwise, if I choose to step away from the forum for good, I will let everyone know and pass the rights down to who I deem fit for it. You can count on that!

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
It's kinda amazing because if you really look at it, we're a very small community here

THIS is great. Like touching. Becouse it really is, and becouse you likely will ever find someone with this particular "thing" exept here. Is like an island, our island, but it is true, and it stays alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slyia

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 12:48 pm

No one have some stories of the old lipstick fetish forum ? :/
Back to top Go down
Turtle152

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 3:54 pm

The lipstick forum isn't completely gone, some of the old pages have been archived. Just go to archive.org and type http://www.lipstickfetish.org into the search box.
Back to top Go down
Steviebabs2685

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:56 pm

Turtle152 wrote:
The lipstick forum isn't completely gone, some of the old pages have been archived. Just go to archive.org and type http://www.lipstickfetish.org into the search box.
Just tried it and am getting a 404 error.
Back to top Go down
Turtle152

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 2:51 am

It worked for me just now, give it another try.
Back to top Go down
Steviebabs2685

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 12:42 pm

Doesn't really work on the calendar months (days) in yellow (only green). And even then, some of the topics are missing b/c they no longer exist)
Back to top Go down
Slyia

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 7:10 am

it's working for me ! thanks a lot man ! I hope some people are going to write story on this forum ... or another one Smile
Back to top Go down
Steviebabs2685

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:36 pm

Lipstickfetish.org now redirects to squirt.org (a gay and bi men’s dating/hookup site) Crying or Very sad Sad Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lipstick Fetish Forum   The Lipstick Fetish Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lipstick Fetish Forum
Page 1 of 1