Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:50 pm

As his attacks were absorbed into the orb, Barchiel cursed under his breath, before a barrage of energy blasts pummeled him and Ferro. The Space Marine stumbled backwards, his suit blaring warnings and damage reports. Slowly, he stood up, taking aim and firing once more. He'd have to try and hold her attention.

(Bolter)

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:16 pm

(You weren't supposed to hear the taunt thingy yet xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:19 pm

(Alright, fixing it, then.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:22 pm

(Really hope you two get some good rolls now, I'm feeling really sorry for your characters to be honest.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:23 pm

(I sincerely doubt I'm gonna get any good rolls. xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:24 pm

(They really do have the worst luck I've ever seen! And it's consistently bad across all their RPs. RNGesus must hold a grudge on them, for some reason.)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:25 pm

(Spike vs Nui.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:25 pm

(Yeah, you two must have done some terrible things in other life or something because that's some E or even F-rank luck there)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:27 pm

(Unlike, say, Mizu, who has B-rank at worst)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:29 pm

(In this one he's having some EX-Rank tbh and geez I just saw the Spike vs Nui rp, what a tree of negative status)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:31 pm

(Still got like..3 or 4 crit successes in a row. Used up all my luck.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:32 pm

(Yeah I saw that little recovery and then well... RNGesus hated you again, also just pointing out that last big hit was replid's fault xD I gave the choice of aborting xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm

(Too little too late, unfortunately :p and the tree was insane)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:28 pm

((My luck isn't always good. Ferro vs Liselle was a tough one for her as she keeps missing and got 2 crit fails. Only reason she won is her defense, regen, Ferro's fetish, and that she hit him with his own OP moves

Prowd vs Aurelli Prowd pretty much rekt her having 80% hit rate and 2 crits with Aurelli having hit only twice.

Dixi vs Yumi, it is less about Yumi being unlucky but more of Dixi getting crits even when Yumi is hard to hit. She literally got beaten by 2 crits followed by another hit.))

Yumi listens closely to what Dixi has spoke before she relays the message to the others. "You need to provoke her and get her mad enough to be careless."

Liselle was already making her next move even as this was announced with a flying kunai with a slime donkey tail attached to it aimed at Alter's ass!

-Side Track- Deal 3 damage. Deals +2 damage if attacking from Liquid Snake. Needs 1 out of 2 successful roll to hit if not targeted last turn (not sure if Alter's AoE Counter counts).

((Pretty much, Side Track is Liselle's backstab move. Also I think getting made an ass through her ass would definitely piss off Alter XD.))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:33 pm

(Well you did crit your disappearance xD
Backseat GM here ;p )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 pm

(Yup didn't really knew what to do with that so I just removed Liselle from the dmg roll)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:36 pm

(Also! Dixi might had got crit twice on that fight but Yumi critted her heart so they are pretty much tied :p)

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 342f05ee44fb534d25daad152377829d
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:58 pm

(i have only one word for my luck, Hate , xD)

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 pm

"Tsk, i warned you, but for what i see, you arent all ears, so take this " suddenly an army of shadow appear surronding Alterxana with multiple spears and sword "MY great Army...Ready...aim...engage!!" prowd pointing toward alterxana with his sword then the shadows charges at her trying to stab the spears and swords in corrupted body

Shadows of rebellion (if this attack fails i gonna flip my table xD)

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:06 am

"You annoying little..." Alter started to walk towards Yumi and the fallen Dixi when Ferro jumped on her from behind and...

Double Thrust: 82, 28=Success! (Lol those rolls xD)

Manages to get her by surprise and delivers two powerful blows making her stagger, "Tsk, I'll enjoy torturing you before sending you to Gwynnevere personally..." while she was busy with Ferro, Barachiel fired at her once again...

Bolter: 100=Critical Success!(Damn dude)

This time she's too distracted with Ferro to avoid Barachiel's attack which sends her to her knees, "Grrr, I'm growing really tired of all of you!"

Side Track: Autohit due to crit (If it's not your luck it's someone making a crit xD)

What happened next was something Alter would have never expected, Liselle coming from behind her throwed her a kunai... aimed to her ass, "Gah! What!? How you dare too..." Then she noticed something was attached to the kunai, a tail... a donkey tail... she pulled it off from her ass and then it was obvious she was really really angry now "You...Insolent... You won't be corrupted... I'll make sure to turn you into dust!"

Shadows of rebellion: 68=Success!

She was too furious to notice the army of shadows coming at her and when she finally saw them it was too late,a rain of spear and swords came down to her.

Dark Cain: 50=Success!

A black aura started to cover Alter's body "I had enough of you..." Ferro and Yumi would recognize this type of aura it was like Dixi's Blood Cain's red aura, from this moment they knew they should be very careful, she may be furious but now her attacks were going to be really painful

Ixana Alter - 41 stamina (3 RS)(Enraged)(Dark Cain)
Ferro - 28 stamina (Double Staff DMG 1 turns left)
Prowd - 26 stamina
Liselle - 30 Stamina
Barachiel - 18 stamina

(So let me explain the enraged status on Alter: now you guys will have automatic advantage, which means for your rolls you will have 2 chances meanwhile Alter will have disadvantage BUT and here comes the danger, she will deal +2 to her attacks which combined with Dark Cain is +4 in total so be careful now and... GO GET HER YOU CAN DO IT!)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:20 am

"'How dare you'? Is that all you have, you waste of space?" Ferro shouted at Alter. He prepped his magic for more Stone Skin. "Well, can't expect much. You're nothing! Just a shadow of the real thing given a feeble existence. You were born tacked on to our friend, and look at you now!"
-Stone Skin-
-Taunt Painfully-

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:21 am

I know it's redundant to taunt her, but he's been saving this one! XD))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:23 am

(Hey you can taunt all ya want no problem here that sounded really good too xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:25 am

Thanks! XD He really does not like Alter. Like, low-key almost J. Jonah Jameson levels of hatred, just buried inside))

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next