Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:33 pm

"*Sigh* Still I think I'll pass..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:39 pm

"Suit yourself," Ferro stated, making himself a second cup.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 pm

"Ugh... Sorry, I just... I just had my fill of this place, been here for three days and let's not talk about tge torture time, just want to beat the seats, specially Zara, get out and take some nice vacation with Yumi to Ul'Dah..."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:20 pm

"No, you're right," Ferro said, taking his mug and heading for the door. "We need to get moving." (We should wait on the others.))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:13 pm

Robin just rose an eyebrow, before looking at the door. "So...Is it alright if I go in? Or do I need to make an appointment? Honestly I was just going to ask them for a map of the surrounding area. I'm not from around here."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Lady Rowan has resigned? That was unexpected while also making a bit problematic for her. Although from her interaction, she did say that 3 individuals are to be trusted: the one with a staff which also happens to be the one summoning the archangel, the fast moving one that she saw, and the mask one...wait, she looked at Vulcan for a moment before she realizes that she does not have Ms Spearcrow's page. She did see the page on the one in the kimono though and believe that is the one she is referring to as a mask can be lost and the costumed one seemed too judgmental.

"I do see all 3 though I think the 2nd one lost her mask or is not wearing it. And I've notice there was one thing that most of the entourage has been mentioning: some form of corruption. Do you know of anything that would remotely resemble anything they are talking about?" She continued her conversation quietly. "Also what do I say to the 3 security guards?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Kathrynne sighed. She'd hoped that she wouldn't be asked that question.
"The corruption is a mechanism for controlling others in a similar fashion to the standard form of midara domination, but with the side effect of increasing their power and affinity for dark energies. It was a technique that I personally was not fond of using, as I much preferred people to keep their free will when working for Daraku." Kathrynne explained. "It is something that any seat of Daraku is capable of doing. I'm assuming that the angel that you saw was Lasciel. If so, she was once corrupted by Gwenivere's hand, along with some mind altering effects to ensure she would not recall any of it. She was then given instructions. I'm not clear on what those were, precisely. You'd have to ask either Gwenivere or Zara."

"As for the guards... they may be interested to hear that Victus has made a full recovery thanks to the work of their group. If that doesn't sway them, well, I'll have to leave that up to your judgement. Worst case scenario, they go to the Seats for reinforcements, and the group is force to fight the Seats, which I believe is their intention anyway. The only concern there is that they may be caught in the crossfire. After all, none of the other seats, I feel, ever learned the art of subtlety." Kathrynne commented. "My apologies, I said I was not going to speak ill of them. Excuse my outburst."

The lead guard pulled out a seat, and sat down as he was passed a coffee by the guard who had found the grounds.
"No hard feelings. Of course, I'm still not sure I can let you all pass through here. I may be outclassed, but I still got a job to do, you know?" The guard pointed out. "And I'm thankful that none of you took it upon yourselves to hurt my men." He glanced over towards Vulcan. "Despite your best attempts to do so." He smirked a little, but with a clear joke in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Liselle reaches inside of herself to pull out the basic layout of the castle that she made prior to entering here from scouting and the same one she drew for Adrianna before unfurling it before a pseudopod stretches from her shoulder and points towards a particular room, the one that she had a close visitation seeing one of the seats. "We should be heading towards this room here." It took her a bit of time to locate where they are though thanks to the little chase scene with Sierra. "And we are right here." She glances over towards the lead guard at what he said. "Awww!" She pouts cutely. Invoke Liselle puppy face!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Yumi

She isn't exactly sure what the situation is so she is mostly observing while standing near Dixi, squeezing her hand briefly while other hand is still holding Jane's page and writing utensil. She did sigh briefly though as she hope she did hope to not fight these men as they seem good people in the wrong organization.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 pm

A flashback. To a time where Robin and the Shepherds had fought some of Gangrel's forces after Emmeryn's death. He had overheard some of the forces wanting nothing more than to turn away, that Emmeryn's last words had touched them all. And the commander had been more than lenient.

The lead guard..reminded him of that. "Understandable....Though being honest, I would have loved to at least hear about Daraku. I must say I'm unfamiliar with it."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Vulcan clenched her fingers around the mug handle at the guard's joke. "Sorry...but it's not funny to me..."
"Either way, this is something we have to do. From the Magia family, I give you and your hospitality my thanks."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Mind control?!  Sierra breaks into a bit of a sweat while a tiny Spring Rose to move to hug Sierra's right shoulder.  She was a bit relieved that Kathrynne restrain from using the method though despite how tempting it is, having a new respect for her former supervisor.  She is a bit upset that she was not told this before but decided to not dwell on it though.  

The second piece of information did pique her interest though.  She was aware of what happened to DuMort and though she did not agree with the method, she did acknowledge it was self-defense.  "Thank you for the explanation and information, and please give my best regards to Sir DuMort"
With this information, she walked over towards the lead guard before tapping on his shoulder-pad to get his attention.  "I have just been informed that Sir DuMort had made a complete recovery thanks to them."

Last edited by Dataslycer on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed misspelling of Victus's surname. ::playfully raspberries Simply!::)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:09 pm

(DuMort*)

The guard holds up a hand passively at Vulcan's response, then speaks to the group on the whole.
"Look, you all seem like... somewhat reasonable folk. But a job is a job. James over there has a family to feed, and Greggory is living paycheck to paycheck. As for me, well, even if, and I say IF I didn't agree with Daraku, and their policies, it wouldn't matter. I promised to serve them, and that's what I have to do." He takes a sip from his cup. "Now if you want us to grant you an audience with the Seats, that would be a different matter. But we would have to defend them, unless we were explicitly dismissed, were you to attack them." He turns particularly towards Robin at this point. "Speaking to the heads would be the best way to learn more about what Daraku do. It's not my place to speak on behalf of them, after all." He pointed a thumb over his back towards Sierra, as she approached. "Although, she may know more on the matter. If I remember correctly, she works for the Fourth Seat."

As she tapped him on the shoulder, he turned. His eyes lighting up a little at the news.
"That's wonderful ne- wait, thanks to them?" He responded. He scratched his chin, as if considering something. "Well, Sir DuMort is 'technically' my commanding officer. I suppose if he gave me leave, that would change things..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Ferro smiled at the leader and pat Vulcan on the shoulder. "If he gave us permission, huh?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:14 pm

After hearing that Dixi looked at Yumi "Yumi could you ask for Victus?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Yumi nods before she begins to write on the page provided by James sending her request. "Jane, I need Victus to grant these 3 soldier leave as he is their commanding officer." She glances over to Sierra whom had informed of Victus's recovery.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Liselle just continues to intensify the cuteness level of her puppy face, even if they technically may not need it. She just wants to do his for fun! Liselle puppy face mkII!
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Jane showed the note to Victus.
"Alright. Alright. Give me a pen, and I'll sort them out." He says, taking Jane's book, something that may seem surprising to Adri, given how she seemed to refuse to hand over the book to anyone.

I hearby grant a leave of absence for the guard regiment currently occupying Spiretop Castle, with a duration up to, and including, indefinitely.
Signed,
Sir Victus DuMort

The guard who had been cowering from Liselle, now identified as James, seemed to be watching her, though less out of fear, and more out of curiosity, seemingly taken in by her puppy face, especially in its Mk II form.

Greggory, meanwhile, was watching the group on the whole, still a little uneasy, and his eyes darting to the door every now and then.

-------

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2501
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40