Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils Empty
PostSubject: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Ferro and the Pink Devils start with 40 Stamina/Willpower, respectively. However, the Pink Devils have this total split between them, giving them 20HP each.

Ferro had little time to himself before he was set out by Adrianna in the hopes of a simple recovery mission. “Simple”, in that it could either go smoothly, or horribly. He would’ve been sent with backup, had it been available. But, as it was, he was to try to avoid conflict. After all, from what was gathered, he’d be fighting 1 against 2.

An artefact of great power and fallen into the possession of a certain pair of Midara. An artefact that, if fallen into the wrong hands, could have catastrophic results. The “Spear of Desolation”. Thankfully, it had become clear that they didn’t know how to use it after one of them was spotted flailing it around uselessly, eventually retreating into a cavern not far away.

He needed to retrieve it from them, before someone with worse intentions managed to.

Last edited by Jelly on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Having watched them, he couldn't help but take humor in seeing them waving it around like a toy. He suppressed his laughter and followed them into the cavern before making his presence known with a few taps of his staff against the cavern floor. "I believe that spear isn't yours, ladies."

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 pm

The slightly shorter of the pair quickly spins herself around, staring at Ferro.
“Ooh, he’s cute! Can we keep him?” Earning a small giggle from the taller of the two.

“I like your enthusiasm, sis. But let the grownups talk for a second, hm?” She teases, earning a small scowl from her sister, before looking back at Ferro.

“I beg to differ. She found it. You didn’t. What’s there to debate?” Pausing, she rests her chin in her hand, winking a Ferro.
“And besides, if you care about it, then surely it’s worth something more than..” She pauses, looking at her sister, who had moved on to aggressively hitting the spear against the ground “..That. So, you gonna try to take it from us or something, big guy~?”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:42 pm

"I'd rather not resort to violence so quickly," he admitted. "If you look on the bottom of the pole, you'll see a rune that looks vaguely like a turtle. I was sent by the witch that claimed ownership of that." He shrugged his shoulders with a deep sigh and continued. "Unfortunately, she's too clumsy for her own good, so I've been sent to retrieve it."

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:06 pm

“Ooh, you’re her boyfriend or something, huh? Bet she couldn’t do half the stuff we could do for you, you know~.”

Her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the spear hitting the ground, now louder than before.

“I’d rather not get on a Witch’s bad side, though. More trouble than it’s worth...”
She glanced back back at her sister, who had stopped hitting the spear against things, now impatiently staring over at the them.
“But, she’s not going to just hand it over, the little angel. You’re going to need to earn it... How about a little fight, hm? Nothing serious, of course... Just a little gamble between us three. You win, all yours, take it. You lose, and... Well, we’ll think about that once it happens.”

“Don’t say no. I’d hate to miss seeing a darling like you in his pants~.” She added, smirking at Ferro.

Last edited by Jelly on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:11 pm

"Well, she's not really my girlfriend," Ferro replied. "To be honest, she acts like a doing parent a lot." (If only he knew) His eye twitched as the younger sister banged the spear against tbe floor. "Stopping hitting that spear against the rocks, and I'll agree to that gamble!"

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:22 pm

”What?” She half-shouted in response, too busy smacking the spear against the floor to pay attention to either of them.

Strolling over to her sister, she takes the spear from her placing it on the side for the time being, calling over to Ferro.
“I’m Lilim, by the way. My Sister is Lilith. I’m sure you’ll be getting to know us.. quite well, Mr...?”

”Are we fighting now? Is that what’s happening?”

“Just a minute, Lilith.”

(Gotta make this my last post for the night, sorry. Need sleep ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:34 pm

"Ferro, a pleasure to meet you," he replied, taking a short bow. "I hope I can entertain you two."
(Good night. Also, since it's two v. one, I'd like the sisters' health to either be shared or lowered to twenty each))

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:46 am

(Sure, I’ll split the health 20/20)

“I’m sure you’ll manage...” Lilim replied, licking her lips.
/Pink bazooka - 40, hit!/
”Hey hot stuff! C’mere and kiss me~!” she says, preparing the charge at Ferro, before Lilim puts a hand on her shoulder.
“Why don’t we ease him into it, sis? Wouldn’t want to make him faint right away.”

They both raise their fingers to their lips, as pairs of large, red lips materialise in front of them. Blowing a kiss, the lips launch at Ferro, quickly smooching him, their force and speed sending him to the ground.

“A lot more where that came from, loverboy..~” Lilim comments.

Ferro’s willpower: 36

Last edited by Jelly on Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:10 am

"Cute," he sighed, twirling the game in his hand for a short moment, turning wetting the characters like this.
-Doubt Thrust-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:59 pm

(Which one would you be attacking? They have separate HP right now, but I could change that if you’d like. TBH I can’t really give them separate attacks anyway, that’d be like 8 damage a turn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .  Right now beating one at a time would just mean stopping them using the character specific moves.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:03 pm

(If he uses multi-hit moves, I'll leave it up to you to determine the distribution of damage. If Ferro uses Double Thrust or Fleet Combo, he's attacking them both.)

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:28 pm

/Double thrust/
80, hit!

Ferry quickly drives his staff forwards, connecting a blow to the stomach, sending... One of them staggering back. It wasn’t easy to tell which he had hit, but he had hit one of them.
His doubts were cast aside when she started talking, though.
“Oh, Ferro, I thought we had something~?” Lilim playfully remarks, smiling in spite of the attack, as Ferro diverted his attention to Lilith, preparing to strike again.

94, critical hit!

Thrusting his staff at Lilith, he hits hard, a loud thud echoing as the blow hit.
She opens her mouth to retaliate, but only a brief squeak comes out before she starts leaning against a wall.

“...That looked like it hurt.. I like a man who can handle himself, you know~..”

Lilith - 18 Stamina
Lilim - 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:10 pm

"Thanks!" he accepted unshakingly. "But you're going to need to work harder if you want to win." He reared his arm back and threw his staff at Lilim.
-Javelin Toss-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Javelin Toss - 85, failure!

Lilim stood still, watching as Ferro threw his staff, tilting her head ever so slightly to avoid it, snatching it out of the air as it passed.

Examining it, she quickly dropped the staff, looking at Ferro.
“Tut, tut, tut. It’s rude to throw things, you know. I prefer a much more... Personal approach, don’t you?”

Pink bomber - 28, hit!

Quickly strutting over to him, Lilim drapes her arms around Ferro, locking eyes with him, their noses barely inches apart.
“Now...”
Closing the distance, Lilim presses her lips against his, deeply Frenching him before breaking away.

Mm.. Delicious.

Ferro’s willpower: 32

Last edited by Jelly on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:39 pm

(Damage, Jelly)

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:19 am

(Aha, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:21 am

(It's fine)
Ferro recovered quickly from the kiss, holding up his fists. "Glad you're enjoying yourselves." He moved in towards Lilith and thrust his palm at her chest.
-Palm Strike-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Palm strike - 23, failure!

Lilith, recovering from the last attack, quickly twirls herself out of the way, watching Ferro stumble forwards as he misses.

“If you wanted to get closer, you just had to ask~!”
Pink Passion - 66, success!
Grabbing Ferro by the wrist, Lilith quickly pulls him off to the side, shoving him into her closet, joining him inside.
“Snug fit, right~?! Just me and you..” She whispers, excitement in her voice, before throwing herself at him, bombarding him with kisses from all angles.

Ferro is bound!

Ferro’s willpower: 30
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:29 pm

This girl was far more aggressive than her older sister, he'd come to realize as she shoved him into such a small space. He could feel every desireable part of her pressed against him as she laid kiss upon kiss on him. He knew he had to get out as fast as possible, but something inside him decided it wanted to return the affection. Before he could even realize what he himself was doing, he kissed Lilith.
-?????- (Quick experiment)

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:41 pm

For a moment, Lilith was taken aback by Ferro’s sudden forwardness, throwing her off-guard for a moment.
Lilith’s stamina: 16!
Lilith suddenly returns Ferro’s affections, more vigorously than before, nervously breaking away for a moment.
“Ah.. Uh.. D-do you.. Like-Like me, or so-something..?” She asked, inexperienced with people making a move on her instead of vice-versa, temporarily being reduced to a blushing mess. Nervously trailing a finger down his chest, before moving back in, kissing Ferro with rejuvenated enthusiasm, covering his face and pressing herself tighter against him.
Ferro’s Willpower: 26!

”They’re having a field day in there...” Lilim said to herself, sitting on a nearby rock.

Last edited by Jelly on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 5:47 pm

As the two went at it, Ferro screaming in his head of why he was doing this, it seemed as though he was beginning to slow. Ferro pulled Lilith's face away and said, "That's enough. Your sister must be getting lonely, so why don't we step out?"
-Persuade-

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 4:42 pm

“Yeah, but-!
Pausing herself, Lilith pondered this for a few moments, uncharacteristically mulling it over.
“Yeah, Well-..”
It wasn’t often that Lilith dealt with moral conflicts, even of this size. To her, this had suddenly become the most intense decision of a lifetime.
Uh.. Well.. That. . . ?
She began to sweat profusely.
But.. I-I.. You.. I thought you were just, like.. K-kissing me, a-and...?”
“M-maybe we could be a thing? J-just us..?”
“But, she’s my sister...”

Shoving herself out and Ferro with her, they fell unceremoniously to the ground.

You two have fun in there~?

/Lilith is Conflicted!/

Last edited by Jelly on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Ferro got up and even offered Lilith help as well, getting her to her feet. He looked at her for a good while.. "I'm sorry," he told her with a nod.

Last edited by Reploid7 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:09 pm

N-no, don’t be!” Lilith exclaimed, before suddenly retracting.
“Oh, uh.. I mean.. Yeah..” She said, nervously kicking at the ground.

Well then..? Moving on.

Pink Addiction: 68
Lilim, pulling out a tube of lipstick generously applied it to herself, putting on a few coats before slipping it away.
“How’d I look~?”
Quickly closing the distance between her and Ferro, she hastily wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling the two mere inches from one another, to the point where breath was the only thing separating the two.
Lilith suddenly found this strangely bothering. She’d never really felt like this before. She loved her sister, after all..
This feeling only worsened as Lilim forced Ferro into a pucker, embracing him into deep, gentle kiss that she held him in. Her grip appeared loose, but truly it was inescapable. He could barely move beyond the leeway she gave him. After what felt like minutes, she released him.
You could get used to this, right~? Aha..

Ferro’s willpower: 22
Ferro is charmed!

Last edited by Jelly on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils   Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro Magia Vs Pink Devils
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next