Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm alive

Go down 
+2
SoloWingPixy
sfbirdie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:30 pm

Hey guys! Believe it or not, I haven't accidentally died in a car crash or anything like that. Like I've said before in my thread (I think I did, it's been a while), I've been keeping off this site in order to work on school. And was it necessary?

Hell yes. The last two months were brutal. I'm not planning on going into detail about it, but I can assure you it was mentally breaking. But, I made it through, and I passed what I needed to pass. That's what's important.

Now then. The next question will probably be: "Will you be returning to this forum?" And the answer to that is yes. But not immediately. As you can probably guess, I need a vacation, and I'm taking one. So after that, or maybe even before that? I might just post an update or two, but don't expect an entire book worth of posts in the upcoming period.

That being said, I want to make one thing very clear. I will NOT be returning to RPing on this site (unless I decide to myself). Don't get me wrong, the community here is great, filled with great people, and I've had a lot of fun talking with people, and discussing things about RPing. Just now, I looked at the RP's that have been going on, and it honestly made me very happy to see that you guys are using my characters. Even more than I had expected of myself.

However, not all experiences were good, and not all people were as kind or understanding, or patient. I won't be naming any people, since again, most of you were really kind, but I'm sure the person I'm referring to understands what I mean. People underestimate how mentally draining DMing a RP session can be, and if you can't take it seriously? Fine by me. But I won't take you seriously either.

With that out of the way, I'm going to grab my shield for a second.
*Grabs shield*
There. Now feel free to get as angry at me as you like for not updating. I look forward to joining this community again ^^
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Ahh, it's good to see you again, friend! Of course, take your time coming back; these forums are certainly no pressing obligation, and neither should you continue RPing if you don't want to anymore. The excellent characters you've created will always be there for us to use, and the RPs you've done will always be there for us to read. I'm just glad to hear that you're alive and well!

Now, say it with me, everyone! Ahem...

BIRDIE LIVES!! stomp, stomp BIRDIE LIVES!! stomp, stomp

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 am

Hey hey hey, careful were you are stomping around, you might squish me!

Feel free to just simply hang around. Glad to hear things are OK with you (at least not passing out from studying and taking finals XD).
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:59 am

Welcome back! Glad to see you'll be around

Hope you enjoy your vacation, legit I know how ridiculously draining the rush of finals can be. Enjoy your rest mate
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Thanks, you guys! Let's just hope I can think up even more seductive parodies in the coming time ;p
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Glad to hear you're back, SFBirdie. I was honestly worried, but I'm glad you're still amongst the living. Very Happy

Also if that impatient person was me, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 3:04 am

Don't worry Azure, you're not the person I meant. You're actually one of the people who made me come back due to the experiences I've had with you.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 pm

I'm alive Maxresdefault

This is me right now I wanna let you know that.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 11:18 am

welcome back*tips hat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive   I'm alive Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm alive