Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:36 pm

"Hmm.....? Is that so? Does the name Lina Seafield mean anything to you?" Zara asked, her tone curious and, if those who were paying particularly close attention were not mistaken, hope.

Jennifer considered that for a moment, it almost seemed like she was wavering at the mention of respect. But her eyes hardened, and she broke away from Ferro.
"What are you trying to do to me?" She asked, her expression locked dow, and her eyes cold. "Is this some sort of new midara charming effect? I should have known you were up to something when you asked me, of all people, to dance."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:38 pm

"I wasn't lying to you," he told her seriously, not a hint of falsity in his tone or on his face. "I respect you, your reason for being here, your drive, your strength. While I don't agree with the methods, I can appreciate who you are as a person."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:45 pm

"Lina? Never heard of it." With each word the feeling of dread kept increasing inside Ix.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Jennifer continued to look suspicious, narrowing her eyes.
"Is that so? Then tell me, why did you choose me to dance with?" She asked, sceptically.

Zara looked a little disappointed.
"It is the name of my daughter." She responded, looking towards Ixana. "Her real name. Or perhaps I should say, your real name."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:57 pm

"E-Eh?" Ix frozed and her face went pale, she didn't wanted to believe a word of what this woman was saying but something inside her was telling her she wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:58 pm

"Because why would I dance woth someone I lack fondness for over someone I hold in high regard?" he asked her. There was absolutely nothing but truth, just a whole lot of honesty. Open book, my dudes.

Last edited by Reploid7 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Adri vs. Zara - The Ultimate Mom-Off))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 pm

(Spoiler alert: Ix and Dixi choose Adri)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:45 pm

"Whether she chooses to be Ix or Lina, what is important is that she is dear and appreciated by many. Dixi, Xana, me, Ferro, Liselle. " Yumi left out some names intentionally as she did not need Zara to know about them.

"Awww, why am I last?" Liselle's festive tone returning in a pouty yet obviously playful tone, just to life the spirit of the mood a bit. The dancer can't help but smile behind her mask.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:47 pm

"I... No... I'm not your daughter... I'm not..." Ix was struggling against the idea, how could someone like her be her mother.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Zara shook her head.
"Deny it if you wish, but as I said, I have not spoken a single lie to you since you entered. What possible reason would I have to lie to you now?" She asked, genuinely. "It pains me greatly to see this conflict within you. But I can make it better again."

"And why would you be 'fond' of me? You don't even know me. You know nothing about me. Did Kathrynne tell you something?" Jennifer asked, still wary.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:57 pm

"I know enough about you from your own words to know how I feel about you. Even though we're opposed to each other, I'd like to build some semblance of friendship with you if I can, but that's up to you."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:58 pm

"No! I love my sisters, I love Dixi and Xana, I don't want them to go away and I won't let you take them away from me!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Jennifer considered Ferro's words.
"I suppose that if this all goes the way I expect, you're going to be on our side anyway." Jennifer pointed out. "But I don't like complicated things. And being friends with the enemy? Definitely a complication." She then thought. "I suppose if you beat us, and proved that we can't change the world the way we want, then things might be different. But I don't see that happening. No-one beats Zara, and I've never seen Gwenivere lose either."

Zara sighed, before considering something.
"I really can't say no to your requests. Okay, fine. I'll make them a body each. Happy?" She asked, as if she were giving a child a special treat.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Yumi ponders something that has been etching in her mind for a bit before she ask Zara. "Why did you had her call you "Mistress Zara" at the bridge?" It wasn't a voice of anger, confrontation, but one of sadness, the voice that cannot be concealed behind the mask. She remembers keenly of when it was said and it was distressing to her but her memory of that moment was clear.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:14 pm

"Then I guess we have no choice, do we?" Ferro asked her, sounding somewhat saddened. "You're sure about this?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:15 pm

That last offer caught Ix by surprise "I-Is... that possible..." The recent reveal and now this was making her really confused.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Shit.
Shit.
S h i t.

She knew. She actually knew. Robin's hand drifted to his Tome, prepared to blast her with a Thunder Spell..Before she mentioned to keep it secret. ".....What do you want in return?"

Barchiel, however, was furious. He stepped closer, a guttural snarl escaping his helmet. "WITCH! I know not what your plan is, but you shall not lay a finger upon Ixana. I have known her, all of them, for a short time. But no Space Marine worth their gene-seed would allow someone to harm or mess with their battle brother!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:04 pm

After that odd spell of energy flowing into her, she shakes her head briefly before smiling at the worried Spring Rose, whom shrinks down to her doll size and is hugging Sierra's shoulder. "Thank you. Apparently the energy Lady Seafield is putting out is more potent that I thought." Her hand strokes the doll warmly before she moves back towards observing everyone once more, particularly at Robin and Gweniviere, then Zara and Ix. In the meanwhile, Spring Rose takes off of Sierra's shoulder and flies pretty high up in the room and starts to slowly float around aimlessly."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:08 pm

It was then that Yumi just decide to hug Ix. The kimono's large sleeve draping over the distraught girl. For a brief moment, it was just a hug but Ix feels something wet on her shoulder from under Yumi's chin. "It is too risky. It is putting their souls at risk. she would have complete control of them. Even if she is willing to do it, the process...if one mistakes is, they may no longer be who they were. A mistake and they may cease to exist."

Liselle slides to the side where Robin is standing at (apart from Gweniviere?). "Hey, everything alright everyone?" She greet cheerfully but when she turn towards Robin briefly, there is a flash of concern and worry. Mentally she sighed as Robin had ran right into the jaws of the lioness.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:13 pm

"Y-Yumi... I... I'm so confused... What should I do..." The confused girl then noticed Yumi's tears "Yumi... are you... are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm

"...do not do it. We both have everything to lose if you accept." She isn't even trying to be detailed about it. The tiny flow that is falling from her chin and the pain within her voice answers Ix's inquiry, there is even signs of pleaing to Ix.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Vulcan watched everything, unsure of what to do. She didn't know these people all that much, so she couldn't emotionally connect with them, and Ferro seemed to be conversing intently with Jennifer and she recognized not to intervene. Bounce in on Gwenivere and Robin maybe?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Ix decides to take off Yumi's mask and look at her eyes "I... I won't accept, I promise, I'm sorry Yumi..." She smiles and then turns to Zara "Sorry 'mom' but I won't accept any of your proposals my only family are my sisters, my adoptive father, Yumi, Ferro and the rest... but not you!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 1:12 am

Zara let out a sigh.
"They grow up so fast." She commented. She turned to Yumi. "An unfortunate side effect from losing her battle to us. With time, it would have worn off."

Jennifer moved to return to her seat.
"I suppose not."

Gwenivere's smile widened. However, before she could answer, the annoying slime girl interrupted.
"We are perfectly happy, aren't we my little bird?" Gwenivere responded, her tone calm. The focus of her energy began to shift away from Robin, bringing a return of the haze from before.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next