Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:14 pm

(???? - Healing Radiance:
Ixana: 64
Robin: 22
Liselle: 82
Ferro: 13 CRIT (Gonna say that this makes him glow, so he's easier to hit for the next 3 turns. Only real crit effect I can think of for this xD)
Black Vulcan: 22
Yumi: 89
Glen: 85)
Before Ix even begins channeling, a healing light sprouts from her, and the party begins to feel its healing effects. Apart from Ferro, who just begins to glow in the light.

(???? - Enchant Reinforcement - 72 - Target: Prowd)
Ferro feels that strange echoing energy leave his body, this time directed towards Prowd. As it connects, Prowd feels his sword infusing with a great power.

(Ferro - Stunned)
(Rachel - Free Action)
(Glen - Taekwondo clasic key - AUTOHIT)
Glen manages to toss the seductress to the ground, winding her. (Gonna say 2 damage and downed for that. Seem reasonable?)

(Robin - Bronze Sword - 84)
Robin manages to strike the warhammer wielder with his sword.

(Barchiel - Pass)
(Ix - Final Eternal Shine - Channeling)
As Ix plunges the sword into the ground, everyone begins to feel energy flooding around her. Whatever she was doing was taking a lot of time to do, and was putting a great strain on her.

(Xana - Pocket Dimension - Not Contested)
As Xana teleported next to Zara, Zara just smiled slightly, a clearly knowing expression, and waved a single hand at the party before disappearing alongside Xana.

(Sierra - Scan)
As Sierra scans the energy levels of the room, she notices that the crowd's energy level is 'normal'. The people in this room, though a little out of it, seem to be normal, everyday people. The sort you would see wandering down the average street. Seemingly, there was nothing special about them, aside from the sheer number of them. Despite their normal energy levels, they gave off a more of a reading than the little girl had.

(Liselle - Crowd Control (Manual, not Mental) - 81)
Despite her whistling, and yelling, the crowd doesn't really respond to her. A few from the crowd start to slowly mill out, almost zombified, whereas others move closer to the noise, as if attracted purely by the sound. All this seemed to achieve was to spread them out a little further.

(Yumi - Pass)
(Prowd - Sword Stab - 42) (Gonna say it does 2 stamina damage normally, so in this case, 4)
Prowd stabbed his power infused blade into the warhammer wielder, causing him to cry out in pain and rage.

(S1 - Get Up - 8 )
The seductress manages to get back up to her feet, but that's about all she could manage.

(TT - Be A Villainess - Autosuccess)
The temptress continues to make out with her trapped hero, thoroughly satisfied that she's done her job, and certainly not doing this because she was taking any level of enjoyment out of this. No, definitely not.

(GWar - Slam - 54) (Wow, he actually hit something)
It appeared that all the warhammer could see was red. Perhaps that was due to how hard and angrily he was staring at the red slime. He slams his warhammer against her, actually managing to cause a little dent.

Zara looked around her at the pocket dimension that Xana had created.
"Impressive. I would expect nothing less from my daughter." Zara commented. "But surely you do not believe that this could hold me, were I to desire escape, do you?" Zara seemed not even slightly concerned by Xana's actions. In fact, it was quite clear she'd expected them.

(Mother's Blessing: (Once again, forgot to do it last turn, so 2 rolls looking for 90+)
Yumi: 78, 92 SUCCESS
Ferro: 1, 42
Glen: 79, 51
Ixana: 99 SUCCESS, 79
Black Vulcan: 35, 77
Robin: 61, 100 SUCCESS)

Ixana: 20 + Corruption: 1 + Xana AFK
Barchiel: 30
Robin: 25 + Corruption: 4
Liselle: 27
Prowd: 30 + Double Damage Sword: 2
Ferro: 14 + Corruption: 1
Black Vulcan: 15 + Disarmed Unmasked + 'Preoccupied'
Yumi: 14 + Corruption: 4
Glen: 22 + Corruption: 3

Jen: 0 KO'd
S1: 4 + Slime: 1 + Downed
S2 TT: 6 No longer interested in actual fighting
Gwen: 0 KO'd + Slime: 2
GSc: 14 + Corruption: 1 Surrendered
GWar: 6 + Slime: 5 + Furious

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Robin had managed to land an attack at the very least, but the warhammer wielding psychopath wasn't stopping. He needed to get this guy taken care of! He pointed his tome at the man, releasing another Elwind.

(Elwind. 14 Durability remaining.)

Barchiel frowned, making his way towards the Seductress. He'd have to wait his turn to take care of Zara, it seemed....He glared at the one who seemed to be pre-occupied with the so called 'hero' before looking at the other one remaining. "Why do you continue to fight? Your leaders are defeated...Would it not be better to simply give up?"

Despite his words, he did not seem to have any intention on fighting back. She deserved to have at least SOME kind of fighting chance. Hell, he probably wouldn't even try avoiding her attacks. She seemed to be her last legs, while he felt outright rejuvenated.

(IDK what you wanna call what he's doing. xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:27 pm

"I guessed you could break this easily, who do you take me for, but that doesn't mean I can't hold you here until they are done out there and until Ix heals them to full power." Xana shrugged "Also do you really think that if I wanted you out, I would do only this? You seem to be understimating my power, if you are here instead of returned to nothing is because Ix still has faith that you can be redeemed."

Meanwhile, outside, Ix continued with her casting, as her casting advanced Arondight started to shine with a golden blue light "...Hear my plea once more..."

(Free Action)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Ferro got to his full height and took to striking the Seductress.
-Palm Strike-

Rachel, on the other hand, enjoyed her time with her little Villainess. She got up for a moment and looked around, seeing the situation for the first time. "What happened?"
-Free Action-

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:00 pm

Almost unaffected by the warhammer that just smacked into her, Liselle does a slightly altered slimeshift into her jukebox form once more before hoping towards the further end of the corner to try to lead them by music with a bit of trance (get it?) music. DJ Slimy is in the house!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi decide to do something the enraged warrior before his rage decided to be focus on the crowd. Trying to stay out of sight, she tosses a fan to try to remove his offensive means while the others can finish him off.

Ranged Flying Fan- Deal 3 damage and has a chance to disarm.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:32 pm

(the Taekwondo attacks will deal 2 damage so is reazonable)
Glen decided to do more taekwondo things and go for another taekwondo key ,helping the seductress to get up only for hrr to be grapple by him from beihind taking one of her hand and pushing her back downwards preventing any movement of her

prowd make another move with his sword this time making a quick slashes in the wound he made with his sword

1..2..3 slash

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:12 pm

It was then that Sierra realizes there is a difference between the crowd, Jennifer, and that little girl. Well for Jennifer and the crowd it is clear as Jennifer's reading was an outlier towards the negative that would make magic difficult, the crowd had minimum outlier. However the girl she realize that it is because it isn't that there is nothing interesting about her, it is more that there is not much readings in the first place. Sadly, she could do little with the information aside from mentally listing it as an anomaly.

She then decided to go back to recalling her energy research and compare her mental notes to what she learn about this corruption (which Lady Seafield has herself comment as such). It seem to be able to spreading to others as Jennifer and Lady Collbard has. The energy sample she had at the lab seems to have an instinct of a sort as it does seem to evade her attempt for energy conversation for a while. Wait...if it has an instinct and it can spread...

Oh dear...there were many things she compare this behavior to but the primary thing comes into her mind is a virus. Infecting others, creating clones from the host. However this generally kills the host or at least host cell. Parasite would be another close one of a sort and not all hosts dies. While parasites are not as prolific as viruses, their behavior is also more complex. She want to address this to Lady Seafield but there is a good chance that there will be consequences for herself. Still, if she can speak to her at the right time when she appears while looking for avenues of movement in the case of an emergency. That way, her contingency plan won't need to be used.

She sighs as she gets up and navigate at the edge of the room away from the battlefield making her way towards where Lady Seafield had disappeared before and waited, predicting it will be where she will be later when she reappears. She is certain it isn't a long duration before she breaks loose from the prison Xana set up.

((Sorry for the hypothetical info dump!))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:34 pm

(Robin - Elwind - 46)
Once again, the warhammer wielder is pushed back by Robin's wind, but once again, he looks ready to advance.

(Barchiel - Diplomacy)
The seductress looks at her wounds, and blinked at the space marine's words.
"Wait... surrender is an option here?" She asked, knowing that she couldn't hold on much longer as it was. At which point, she collapsed to the floor, something easily done given her already downed position, clearly exhausted. "Yeah, yeah, I've no reason to keep fighting, if you aren't going to keep stabbing, punching, shooting, hitting, or whatever else, to me."

(Ix - Channel Continued)
(Ferro - Palm Strike - Target Surrendered) (Gonna assume Ferro doesn't punch the surrendering opponent. Feel free to correct me here Razz)
(Rachel - Grasp Situation)
(Liselle - Crowd Control (Music Enhancement) - 69, 88 CRIT)
Liselle manages to get the crowd to actually move with some purpose, as they start to funnel out the room.

(Yumi - Ranged Flying Fan - 40)
Yumi's fan knocks the warhammer wielder's weapon from his hand, and almost knocks him over entirely.

(Glen - Taekwondo - Target Surrendered) (Gonna assume the same for Glen here)
(Prowd - 1 2 3 Slash - 87, 8, 54)
After a couple of slashes from his blade, the warhammer wielder fell to the ground.

(Mother's Blessing:
Ixana: 65
Robin: 11
Ferro: 68
Yumi: 25
Glen: 85)

Ixana: 20 + Corruption: 1 + Xana AFK
Barchiel: 30
Robin: 25 + Corruption: 4
Liselle: 27
Prowd: 30 + Double Damage Sword: 2
Ferro: 14 + Corruption: 1
Black Vulcan: 15 + Disarmed Unmasked
Yumi: 14 + Corruption: 4
Glen: 22 + Corruption: 3

Jen: 0 KO'd
S1: 4 + Slime: 1 Surrendered
S2 TT: 6 No longer interested in actual fighting
Gwen: 0 KO'd + Slime: 2
GSc: 14 + Corruption: 1 Surrendered
GWar: 0 KO'd + Slime: 5 + Furious

Combat Won!

As the combat came to a close, Ix's light grew to its peak, and everyone felt themselves filling up with energy. Their fatigue seemed to fade away, and their injuries all closed up, as if they'd never happened. The lingering effects of the corruption remained, but beyond that, everything else seemed to feel better. (Everyone returns to 30)

As the light dimmed, Ix collapsed to the ground, exhausted, and close to losing conciousness.

A sound of fast clapping could be heard from above, as the little girl seemed very impressed with their fighting. As people looked up to see her, she swung her legs and, within the blink of an eye, appeared on the ground, near where Zara had disappeared, and rather close to Sierra.
"You guys are good!" She commented, looking at the whole group. "Do you do this for a living?"

Zara laughed at Xana's comment.
"I believe it is you who is underestimating me. I am quite aware of your capabilities. I am, after all, your mother. I'm sure you could have taken down the entire castle, had you desired it." Zara pointed out. "But that is not what you chose to do. A most wise choice, I must say. Had you chosen to attempt to obliterate me, the only thing that would have sealed is your own doom. And I do not wish to see you come to harm." Zara added, seemingly relatively confident. "And if you believe that this can hold me for any length of time, you are sorely mistaken. The only reason that I am still here is because it is YOU who brought me here. Not because of your strength, nor because of your ability to delay me. I am here on my own whim." Zara smiled. "And I do not seek redemption, for I have done nothing wrong. Any acts I have taken were all to lead towards the greater good. And if you do not understand that, Lina, then perhaps I need to show you. You will come to understand in time, I am sure. Perhaps when you are back in one piece, it will make more sense."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:38 pm

The battle was over....Robin felt the energy leave his legs, causing him to collapse. "Liselle...Everyone...I failed, I am so sorry...I thought I could try and handle her..But I failed you all..." Closing his eyes tightly, he looked up only to notice the little girl. "....I was a tactician..if that helps answer your question, miss...?"

Barchiel looked over at the Seductress, walking over and patting her shoulder. "Take a moment to collect yourself, milady. I am sure there should be beverages or something to help you with that."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:38 pm

"I assume you're the puppet master behind the scenes," Ferro asked tge little girl. "Cute disguise, but why don't you show the class what you really look like?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:39 pm

"Tell me something... Why did you turned up like this?" For once Xana hesitated but she kept talking "I thought you died on that fire when I... Well Lina was 5... Ix and Dixi doesn't remember, but I do, I guess you noticed already... Dixi's look, Ix's personality and my memories... The original Ixana... Lina, divided in us three: body, soul and mind... That's why, as the one who carry Lina's memories, I ask you why you became like this? You weren't like this before! And for the being one thing again, I refuse... I, Xana Bright... No... Lina Seafield, I refuse to let you make my beloved sisters dissapear!"

As Ix collapsed to the ground Dixi took control, recovered thanks to Ix's effort" Thanks little sis... Rest now, leave everything to us." She says standing up.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:49 pm

The little girl smiled at Robin's comments, then giggled at Ferro's comment.
"Puppet master? Oh, no. You are looking for her. She's the one with the puppet." The girl responded, gesturing towards Sierra. "And what I really look like? I'm not sure you could handle that. I'd rather not do that. Especially when you have another fight coming shortly." She added, looking curiously around the group, taking each of their expressions and postures in with a childlike wonder.

"I am here now because I thought that, perhaps, my daughter may have wanted to join me in my quest to save the world." Zara responded, sadly. "But, clearly you do not have the resolve to do what must be done."

"And do you truly believe that a fire would be enough to take me down? I am YOUR MOTHER! It would take a lot more than an angry mob of midara haters to take me down." Zara added. "As for why I have changed, well, I became what the world required of me. I do not expect you to understand that now, but you will. As I said. In time."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Robin slowly stood up, wincing slightly. "I assume there's..no way to resolve this peacefully." Robin looked at his tome...It wasn't completely drained, but it wasn't in the best condition, either.

Barchiel however, simply began to reload. "It'll be fine...It's all of us against her, is it not? Though..." He looked over at Ferro and the others. "It is up to you all, what we do."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:55 pm

"You are that brat Xana warned me about... What's your connection with my mo... Zara?" Dixi asked wary of any moves the 'girl' could make.

"You are wrong mother, your ways are wrong, you say I will understand soon enough, how? Brainwashing me again with your corruption? Making my sisters dissapear? No, if that what it takes to, as you say, understand you, I refuse..." Xana took a battle stance "And I'll fight you if I must, even if it means the end of me... I won't let you touch my family and friends!" She said that but for once she felt a power that was able to overwhelm her, heck she wondered even if with Adri's help at her fullpower could they take Zara down.

Xana dashed to fight Zara but she stopped on the last second, preasure got her as soon as she got closer to her mother, she knew she couldn't win alone... "If I... If I were to join you... would you let the others go? My sisters and my friends?" She was ready to give everything up just to protect her family and friends.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:12 pm

"Spring Rose is not a puppet." She insisted. She makes a gesture as Spring Rose in her tiny doll form crosses her arms and makes a sad pouting face at the girl. "But I have seen you with Lady Seafield, yet I know nothing about you, may I ask who you are?" She doesn't bother with the scanner at the moment as additional attempt is just going to yield no result. Either this is an astral projection, illusion, or she has a mean to block magitech.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Liselle is busy leading the crowd out of the room at the moment through her mad muzic skillz. Yumi remains silent behind her mask, it is hard to tell what she is thinking or doing behind there.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:15 pm

"Don't play games with us," Ferro said sternly towards the little girl. "If what you say is true, which is highly doubtful, then what would that make you? An innocent little girl hanging around a dangerous mind-bending organization?" That last sentence holding a particularly venomous level of sarcasm.
Rachel got to her feet, helping Temptress up as well, a bit confused about all the others verbally expressing aggression towards a little girl. "What's going on?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:43 am

The girl looked to Robin.
"Oh, no I don't want to fight you. Why would I want to do something silly like that? I'm betting on you all winning this one. Though, if you meant with Zara, well, yes. I doubt you'll be able to peacefully resolve it."

"Well, me and your mommy go waaaaaaay back. Before you were even born." The little girl giggled. She didn't appear to be making any hostile movements. In fact, if it weren't for the content of her words, and the fact she'd basically teleported to the ground from the ceiling, she would entirely seem to be an innocent little girl.

"Oh, sorry, my mistake. I thought you were controlling her to help the others." The girl commented. "I guess that was unintentional?" The girl smiled as she looked at Spring Rose again. She really liked the doll.

"No games? Where's the fun in that? I like games." She responded, innocently. "I never claimed I was just some helpless innocent little girl." She giggled. "Is that how you see me?"

Finally, she turned her attention to Rachel.
"Oh, I just joined you all to give you a little advice and encouragement for your upcoming fight with Zara. Though, technically I'm not supposed to do the former."

"Make them disappear? No, quite the opposite. I want to re-unite you. Or, I suppose, fully seperate you, if that's not an option." Zara responded.

She seemed to hesitate slightly in response to Xana's other question.
"That is a tempting offer. But I'm afraid it's not enough. You are only a part of my daughter. If it were to be all of you, I would, perhaps, consider it. But do you honestly believe your friends would back down, even if I were to just take you?" Zara asked, knowing full well the answer.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:48 am

"You didn't answered my question..." Dixi said clenching her fist.

"Could you at least let Dixi go? She has her own life now with me and Ix you would have the mind and soul of Lina, isn't that enough? And about my friends I would convince them to leave."

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:55 am

She pauses for a moment before looking at Spring Rose for a moment while the doll looked over to Sierra briefly and tilting her head out of curiosity.  There was briefly moment of delay before Spring Rose  ponder for a bit before the tiny doll swings her legs back and forth on Sierra's shoulder.  It was then that Sierra was looked back at the girl.  "So you were not responsible for those flux of recursive energy?  Also, if you know Lady Seafield that long, why is it that you are wishing for them to win?"  Unlike most of the others, she isn't hostile to the girl as the others despite knowing that she really isn't one at all.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 7:03 am

"What's the catch? I struggle to believe you'd give us advice out of the kindness of your heart." Robin crossed his arms, eyes narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 7:56 am

Prowd sighed in relief as the battle end and keep his sword now he just stare at the girl and listen to the conversation while crossing arms observing the situation

Glen for the other side whas helping liselle to guide the crowd out of the room "you need help, friend?" he said to liselle with a warm smile

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 8:05 am

Liselle responded by shaking the top part of her jukebox head while continually emitting music to heard the people out.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 8:25 am

An idea crossed Dixi's mind and so she tossed a little box towards Liselle, a box that contains Lasciel's feather "Lis use that, ask Lasciel to evacuate the people of the castle!" then she looked towards Ferro "Did Adri finished the enchantments I asked her? If she did give one, you use one on Jennifer, I'll use the other on Gwenivere..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:39 am

Ferro nodded his head and pulled out a number of paper slips with the runes written on them. "Got 'em right here!" He elected to ignore the fake cutest act from here on and leave the questions to the rest of them.
Rachel was confused by this little girl. She was giving THEM advice? Who is this runt?

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next