Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Ferro waved his hand a bit, as if waving dust off his palm from the bitch slap he used to finish Grima off. "Well, never thought I'd end a fight that way..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Ix finished healing Robin, his wounds started to close she then looked at the puddle of corruption "Sis..." "I know... I'm on it..." 

Dixi took control again and walked to the puddle, touching it with her gauntlet and started to absorb it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:43 pm

"I'm going to go see to the evacuatees," Ferro announced, pulling out his teleportation stone and pouring magic into it, checking to see if they can leave now.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Liselle relaxes as Dixi does her stuff with the corruption but still having Thoron ready just in case. "Still that leaves with all of us corrupted, plus one of Gweniverre's also somehow got corrupted so I told her to wait outside the room until we can help her get it out."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:54 pm

As Ferro poured power into the stone, he felt the barrier that had been surrounding the castle was now gone, and was able to teleport out.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:56 pm

"I can't absorb the corruption if is still inside of our bodies..." Once she finshed absorbing the puddle she looked at Xana and Zara "How are you doing over there?"

"I finished sealing her power..." Xana was inmersed in her thoughts when she answered.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Ferro vanished from sight as he reappeared in the Sanctuary, making a beeline for the group they'd sent in. "We took down Zara," he announced to them. "How are you all holding up?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Lasciel seemed to have left already by the time Ferro got to the Sanctuary. What he found was Kathrynne talking to a large group of people, Victus was seemingly nowhere to be seen, pressumably he had headed towards the castle to help out the guards, and Jane making notes in her book.
"The civilians that she had are currently being deprogrammed by Kathrynne. It appears that they had some minor suggestions placed upon them. Nothing too difficult to deal with, so it should be fine." Jane commented. "Gweniverre and Jennifer, and their cohorts have each been secured in seperate rooms, though it appears that we are missing one of Jennifer's group and one of Gweniverre's group. They are both usually accompanied by two, unless I am mistaken." Jane commented. "How is everyone's corruption level?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Sierra decided it is time for her to stand up now that the battle is over and Daraku is currently defeated. Spring Rose floats down and settles down on her shoulder. "Well I guess that this is over. But....now what?" She ask. It was a question not only to themselves but also to herself. The whole thing has been overwhelming to say the least and she isn't sure how to react even if she is somehow keeping her composure.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 6:05 pm

"You'll probably never believe this, but not only was the Vulcan, uh, the superhero girl, the one with the least Corruption and damage, she actually kind of... got one of Jennifer's followers to act like a villain?" he said, thinking back awkwardly on the whole thing. "Anyways..." He recounted estimates of the party's corruption and even mentioned that Robin was the only one to be fully corrupted.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 6:06 pm

"Well I finished sealing Zara's powers..." She refused to call that... monster, mother "About the corruption don't worry, I asked Adri to prepare enough scrolls to remove it from us all, but the real question is... Can you really absorb all of that corruption Dix? It won't affect you right?"

Dixi negated with her head "I think... I have come to understand these gauntlets much better... For starters I know where they came from... When we were fighting Zara I realized, she was the one who created them, then I understood the power they bear, so with this new level of control I think I can absorb all the corruption without problem." She clarified.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Prowd just sit beside Glen and start shaking glen body and trying to wake him up from his fainting "Hey!!, bro! wake up! , Glen!! " he said shaking desperatly glen concerned for him

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:51 pm

Liselle slumps a bit before she slides over to where Xana is. "Hey, think you can seal back my magic within me? I kind of partially broken it in the midst of the battle as well as giving her a new leash on life." She gestures to the unconscious slime girl that was suppose to be her mirror adversary. Her gaze moved to Prowd whom is trying to stir Glen awake. "Goop! Glen! Ix, can you check on him?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:57 pm

"Sure, give me a moment..." She looked at the brothers and then to Dixi still absorbing the corruption they just freed Robin from, making a gesture a white glowing rune appeared under the brothers, healing the wounds of both of them, specially the unconscious one "There, we shouldn't disturb Dixi now, changing to Ix would be dangerous since Dixi is absorbing the corruption, now Lis show me where this seal of yours is located on your body."

Meanwhile, Dixi continued absorbing the corruption into her gauntlets, some cracks started to appear on them, "These cracks... Are they breaking? I should be careful... I don't even know how did I got them and now they are breaking... They reacted to Zara, maybe..." She thought while continuing the process.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Liselle leans forward and shows the odd symbol that is currently glowing slightly inside of her back rather than on her, the image looks a bit like it was damaged by something but not completely undone.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:42 pm

"Mmm..." Xana gave the symbol a good look, whoever made it was pretty good, the symbol had endured a lot of pressure, a more casual one would be broken by now considering the recent fight "It's pretty damaged, but nothing I can't handle..." She started to make some gestures and some chants, then the symbol started to regenerate on it's own, a few minutes later it was completely restored "And that's a wrap, I restored the seal, whoever did it must have been pretty good, it's was pretty damaged but still hanging there." She added.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Prowd look at her and put his hand together, "thanks, Thank you very much" he said less preocupied seeing glen wounds healed now he just wait until glen finish his rest , sighing he continue making guard waiting for glen to wake up, then he look again at her " how can i return the favor?" .

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 5:15 am

"No need to thank me, really, you all did a great job during that fight." She replied before turning to Liselle "Well? How is the seal holding? I tried to restore it the best I could."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:09 am

"Yeah this should hold. I had to willfully crack it because I had to save her." Liselle pointed to the unconscious red slime next to Sierra. "Something came over me and I had to give her a chance of life that she was not given because of her purpose. Now she will. Was a bit risky considering whom we were against but it worked out..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 5:17 pm

"You did the right thing Lis." She replied smiling, after that she looked where Zara remained unconscious, Xana looked lost in her own thoughts.

"Ugh... Done here..." Dixi finally managed to get rid of the pool of corruption "I'll be heading back... I'm not feeling so hot right now..." She pulled her stone and teleported back to the Sanctuary, as soon as she arrived she looked at Adri and with a tired look she said "Don't lecture Ix too hard... She already tortured herself enough... Also, I met my mother... Funny huh?" She finished and fell to the ground, totally exhausted and unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:07 am

"If it is alright, may I see my former employees in where they are at? Right now I am somewhat in a state of status limbo and I am uncertain at the close term future." It is essentially how she feels at the moment. Maybe talking to the others may help her feel more stabilized. Especially with the realization that she just interned herself to an organization bent on uniting all, even against their will.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:26 am

"Huh? Oh sure... Everyone gather around!" Xana asked while walking to grab Zara, after that she went to the center of the room, pulling her teleportation stone and waiting for everyone to gather.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Liselle scoops the other slime girl, turning into a bowl before sliding over to where Xana is. She then waves over to the scythe wielder to come along. Liselle didn't forget about her promise of helping her.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Prowd and Glen walked until they where near xana and wait for commands," Thanks fow healing me" Glen said shaking Xana hand and smiling at her before waiting for the others companions

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Sierra follows along with Xana and stands at the position with Spring Rose floating up close to her. The latter seems a bit worried looking down at Zara for a moment before looking back at Sierra. Sierra in turn sighs and nods to the tiny doll. "I know, this extends beyond what I have suspected. I was wrong and I was right." She says cryptically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next