Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Sanctuary High - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:21 pm

Another dagger in her heart, Zara truly believed that she was trying to manipulate them. "Zara...I don't deserve to be friends with you. I'm sorry..." She opened the door to Zara's office and moved to leave. "I'll...I'll be in my office..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Dixi closed the door before Adri was able to leave "Sorry, but you are not going anywhere... huh?" The she heard the bell announcing the next class and her heart fell to the ground, the broke the promise made to Yumi, but this was for her mother, she could understand it... right?
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Zara looked shaken by Ix's words.
"I've heard what people say about me when I'm not around..." Zara responded, not really wanting to say any more on that matter.

Though Adri's attempted exit was... strange. She'd been expecting one of two responses. Either she'd admit it had all been a deception, and forcing Zara to 'serve' her, or for her to continue her game of turning her daughters against her. Had Ix's words convinced her that they wouldn't turn against her? Or was there actually more to this... She stayed quiet, processing, and watching Adri carefully. Surely she couldn't be wrong about her, could she?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 pm

"Move aside, Dixi. Going back to what we used to be isn't going to happen. I don't deserve it and she deserves better," Adri demanded firmly, in spite of her red, cried out eyes.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:35 pm

"Listen... I just broke a promise... an important one so you two could fix this, so I'm not moving anywhere, I don't care what happens to me next, ground me, expell me, I don't give a damn fuck, we are doing this for you two, and try to move me from the door, I'll just throw you back." Dixi said holding her ground.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm

"Dixi..." Zara looked regretful. Why did she have to get into this mess today of all days? Why had Xana asked that question? Why had Dixi forced the issue?

She took a deep breath.
"Of course, you are my daughters. How could I expect you not to as recklessly stubborn as I am?" Zara commented, something approaching pride in her voice. She continued to watch Adri.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:44 pm

"You are asking yourself why did I asked the question, why did Dixi forced this... the reason is simple... we all love you both, and we want you two to be friends as you used to be, even if we lose something... Sorry sis..." Xana apologized to Dixi.

"No need... I'm sure... It will be okay." She answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:48 pm

The dark-haired woman scowled at Dixi before looking back at Zara with an exhausted and emotionally drained look on her face, but most assuredly was predominant in her heart was guilt, sorrow, and regret. "I..." She felt she had to say something, but for the life of her, she couldn't produce any words.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Zara continued to watch Adri, before nodding.
"Girls, can you step outside for a sec? Don't worry, I'm not going to leave through the window or anything. Stay by the door if you want." Zara said, not taking her eyes of of Adri as she did.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:54 pm

The three girls nodded as they walked out of the door and stood waiting at the other side, Dixi with a sad look on her eyes, it was obvious that she was still sad that she had to break her promise.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Adri stood in place, frozen, waiting for whatever words Zara had for her. Whatever they were, she began to try and steel herself to prepare for what she had to say.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Zara waited for the door to be closed, before speaking a single word. Her tone was serious, but patient. Her eyes analytical, no longer filled with rage, but equally not compassionate either. Her voice was quiet, but audible. And her question was simple.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:01 pm

She raised her head a little. "W-Why...?" She seemed a touch confused by her single-word inquiry.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 pm

"Why didn't you tell me? That you liked him too?" Zara asked, keeping her tone and expression neutral.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:12 pm

"Oh...Well, at first, he was just the same as every other classmate. At first, he was just a guy that was there...But as the weeks rolled by and we both got to know him better, I started to like him too. I know I should've told you, I should've told you as soon as I realized it!" She felt the guilt well up again.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:14 pm

"And... after?" Zara asked, a little hesitation in her voice. "Why didn't you talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:25 pm

"That's...well, even after I fell in love, I didn't think I deserved to go back on my actions. Despite wanting to be with him too, at the same time, I still wanted you to be happy. I reasoned with myself that if you could be happy with him, then I'd be fine." Her fingers curled into her palms, nails digging a bit. "But when he turned you away I felt...relieved. I thought that if he wasn't interested in you, maybe he would be interested in me..."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Zara stared at Adri, trying to pick up on anything that would suggest she was lying. Or if she could think of a reason Adri would choose to lie about this.
"And why did you wait this long to apologise?" Zara asked, her gaze intense.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:35 pm

"Part of me made the excuse the I was just waiting for the right time to apologize, but honestly, I believed...still believe, that I don't deserve forgiveness. I swooped in and grabbed the man you crushed on and then turned away for so long, even when you were hurting," she answered.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Zara considered.
"Okay." Zara responded after a minute. "I'm not going to say all is forgiven... but, I'm willing to maybe think about trying to make amends if you are." Zara commented, before quickly adding. "For my daughters' sake. I'll never hear the end of it if I don't at least try."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Adri looked her in the eyes again and seemed conflicted. Confused, unsure, a touch happy. "Thank you..."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:51 pm

"Don't thank me. You can thank my girls. They're the ones who put all the effort in." Zara responded, but her tone was slightly friendlier than Adri was used to. "Now we'd best not leave them waiting. I'm not having them be any later for class on my account."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:55 pm

"Right..." Adri began to finally wipe away what was left of all the tears she shed, opening the door to finally step out. "Thank you," she said to the three girls. "By the way, I expect you to serve some lunchtime detention tomorrow for obstructing two members of school staff from doing their jobs." She didn't intend it maliciously, but they did kinda hold both her and Zara hostage until they sorted things out.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 4:58 pm

As soon as she heard the door open Dixi wiped her face clean while Xana and Ix covered her "It's a little price to pay don't you think Dixi?" Xana asked.

"Y-Yeah, tomorrow's detention will end in a flash..."

Ix simply hugged both Zara and Adri and smiled.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Zara nodded, leaving after her.
"And you're all grounded." Zara added, before looking over at Dixi in particular and winking. "Starting tomorrow night." She wasn't going to let her daughter disappoint her date twice in one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next